eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 29, 2022 09:39 PM

I am new owner of NerdBux
Print
Author Topic: I am new owner of NerdBux  (Read 38743 times)
cngohar

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #60: Mar 28, 2014 10:09 PM

The following countries are banned from NerdBux:
Vietnam
Pakistan
China
Poland
Cuba
North Korea
Ukraine
France

Will will be spending next few days removing these users.

when will be more countries here?

We lowered are payout minimum to $100 by popular demand.

does any cashout within $100?....funny.... rofl rofl rofl

UNIQUE PTC Template For Sale -
meanman707

Only my Name !s Enough :P

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Mar 28, 2014 11:59 PM

when will be more countries here?

does any cashout within $100?....funny.... rofl rofl rofl

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh lolz Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

is JJ  derbig grin

centavo

View Profile
Reply #62: Mar 29, 2014 10:48 AM

Vietnam
Pakistan
China
Poland
Cuba
North Korea
Ukraine
France

Jjohnson: Why do you even bother making these rules? You are a complete (fillintheblank) ... I do not understand HOW it is that someone hasnt looked you up in person yet with all the scams you have pulled on people!? You and Timetech are birds of a feather.
threetree

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: Mar 29, 2014 05:23 PM

Vietnam
Pakistan
China
Poland
Cuba
North Korea
Ukraine
France

Well, JJ
You closed my account, because...?! Because?!
May I know why, please?
Since you don't respond to tickets, I have to ask here.

I don't want know what type of karma you have! Brrrrr...
Disgusting!

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #64: Mar 29, 2014 10:26 PM

TimTech has little be blamed for.  Most what people blame them for what makes him great in the business models has experience in.  But success means you think you right and less likely to listen to others.  Good traits if stick in industry where got experience.  As TimTech learned not good when enter much more risky industry.  I am same way as I hate less successful people trying tell me how to run things.  When I want advise I go to people who been around as long as me and successful not some kid.

The cheaters took advantage of these flaws.  They saw a newbie who they could rape and due to his reputation they figured last much longer than other buxes.  Yes TimTech could of keep paying.  But would you knowingly pay cheaters while hire outside help to catch them.  So these cheating problem forced them to no longer pay instant which caused chain reaction of events leading masses to lose faith.

If you think my conclusionsí wrong open up bux site.  In 9 months you privately come to me say you right about it.  I mean when checking site see 90% of certain countries cheaters.  Yes I hate banning countries but comes point you have do things hate.  Than you see 1st world people nice downing cheating.  Mean only takes 2 mins click 4 ads.  Do not need bot program to do it if earning $20-40 a day from downline.  Which is why buxes should not force people to click to earn if promoter.

What does future have in store:

Thatís up to haters.  I not going to play games waste money keep adding processors.  So I going for nuclear option I going try upset everyone so they give up so in few months those who left can carry on get paid.  Not way I wanted to do it but the few who cause problems forced it on the masses.  Sending me death threats will not get me to change mind or turn coward.  Please go ahead and try to kill me.  I suffered stroke 4 years ago.  Your killing me would end my suffering and I go to better place.  My address is easily found just make sure you get right person.   The daily death treatsí not going to get to me I received thousands of them over years.  I usually reply telling them to please do it and explain why and that just makes them so angry.  I find it all very funny.

No point writing if find suspended or no account.  Sooner or later the suspended get canned.  If cannot log on means account gone cannot be restored.  When site making money it get support people to answer questions until than I only look at hate mail in order to brighten there day by removing them and other fun ways.

osb3

View Profile
Reply #65: Mar 30, 2014 03:26 AM

You are right, jjohnson777: people shouldn't treat you that way! When I step into dogs sh.t, I don't blame sh.t, but someone who let it on the road. As soon as people consider you a stinky piece of sh.t, they will go their way (as same as me) and don't stare at it, expecting it does miracles (like paying, lol). It never does, just keep stinking its way till the end.
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #66: Mar 30, 2014 06:12 AM

Nice speech jj, NOT!

I think you need to re-evaluate your thinking in many ways. I can agree with some stuff you said but most I disagree with and if interested, read on.

Before I started this reply I logged in NerdBux to make sure I could still click some ads. I can so thank you for not suspending my account.

This will be a long post but having read yours I was motivated to answer to several points you raise.

TimTech has little be blamed for.  Most what people blame them for what makes him great in the business models has experience in.  But success means you think you right and less likely to listen to others.  Good traits if stick in industry where got experience.  As TimTech learned not good when enter much more risky industry.  I am same way as I hate less successful people trying tell me how to run things.  When I want advise I go to people who been around as long as me and successful not some kid.

Seriously, TimTech is not to blame. Give me a break. They created the situation and made decisions that were least favorable for members. If I screw something up in my business, I admit it and I work towards making things better. Find me an intelligent business owner that walks away from responsibilities and tells the world they are innocent of blame. If you want to do well in business you hang around people that have proven themselves in business. You have a distorted view of the real online earning potential of an honest business because of your own wrong doings over the years. I remember back in 2009 when I introduced fjPTC to this forum. You and a few other so called well respected and experienced PTC experts gave me an extremely difficult time. I don't think there are any new PTC owners that could have survive the abuse that was demonstrated. In fact, this forum still has all the posts so people can search and learn. There is more interesting posts from you in the private owner section on your attempt to belittle me with your big knowledgeable PTC stick. Well guess what, I am still here. And that is because there is a right way to fight against wrong doers. Including people trying to steal from a business.

The cheaters took advantage of these flaws.  They saw a newbie who they could rape and due to his reputation they figured last much longer than other buxes.  Yes TimTech could of keep paying.  But would you knowingly pay cheaters while hire outside help to catch them.  So these cheating problem forced them to no longer pay instant which caused chain reaction of events leading masses to lose faith.

Again, pass the buck philosophy.  If you have issues you face them head on. You think store owners blame shoplifters for not being able to manage all the issues of their business? If your business has issues with unlocked doors to pools of money and a sign that says take me and you blame the thief then I say you are the kettle calling the pot black. Go ahead and read between the lines. I will not comment on what my suspicion is on the blaming the cheaters scenario.

If you think my conclusionsí wrong open up bux site.  In 9 months you privately come to me say you right about it.  I mean when checking site see 90% of certain countries cheaters.  Yes I hate banning countries but comes point you have do things hate.  Than you see 1st world people nice downing cheating.  Mean only takes 2 mins click 4 ads.  Do not need bot program to do it if earning $20-40 a day from downline.  Which is why buxes should not force people to click to earn if promoter.

I have opened a bux site so I could learn for myself what people say that is wrong with bux sites. You know what I found out? There is nothing wrong with a site using a bux style script. I have a BuxHost site and a Gen4+ and I also have aurora script sites, recently got a LFMTE script site and they all have flaws. They can all be abused. So don't blame the gun when the issue is the gun holder. Poor implementation of a script, greed and a desire to make money as quickly as possible and accepting losses as long as you make money is the root cause jj. Stop blaming countries and people that are wiser than you.

Thatís up to haters.  I not going to play games waste money keep adding processors.  So I going for nuclear option I going try upset everyone so they give up so in few months those who left can carry on get paid.  Not way I wanted to do it but the few who cause problems forced it on the masses.  Sending me death threats will not get me to change mind or turn coward.  Please go ahead and try to kill me.  I suffered stroke 4 years ago.  Your killing me would end my suffering and I go to better place.  My address is easily found just make sure you get right person.   The daily death treatsí not going to get to me I received thousands of them over years.  I usually reply telling them to please do it and explain why and that just makes them so angry.  I find it all very funny.

I will continue to visit NerdBux as long as my account is not suspended. When it gets suspended I will deal with it at such time. Remember the IncraseBux fiasco? Are you doing the same thing that Nelson did and you complained about it. Is your ego so great that you can no longer see the trees for the forest. Sometimes I see posts where you make references to a greater power. Well, I don't know what your greater power is telling you but it seems like the wrong advice to me. No one should make death threats but I seriously believe that two wrongs do not make a right. In other words, just because you get a lot of abuse from people it does not mean the right thing to do is abuse back. People come forward with valid complaint and they are being rejected. That is the root cause of most problems with site owners trying to survive in an extremely lucrative and competitive environment. Sorry to hear about your health issues but you are not the only person with serious health issues.

No point writing if find suspended or no account.  Sooner or later the suspended get canned.  If cannot log on means account gone cannot be restored.  When site making money it get support people to answer questions until than I only look at hate mail in order to brighten there day by removing them and other fun ways.

On this note I can only wish the best for those that loss as a result of Timtech's actions and now your irresponsibility.

osb3

View Profile
Reply #67: Mar 30, 2014 07:18 AM

I know there are PTC sites that simply fail, it can happen... But, the site can be  closed  honest way or miserable way.
And this is a very, very miserable way.
And to the members you eliminated or continue offending with your posts, all I can say is: "It helps if you remember that everyone is doing their best from their level of consciousness."
-Deepak Chopra
Nothing more to say.
earnmorewith

'jobless by choice' since 2010

View Profile
Reply #68: Mar 30, 2014 09:55 AM

Nice speech jj, NOT!

I think you need to re-evaluate your thinking in many ways. I can agree with some stuff you said but most I disagree with and if interested, read on.

Before I started this reply I logged in NerdBux to make sure I could still click some ads. I can so thank you for not suspending my account.

This will be a long post but having read yours I was motivated to answer to several points you raise.

Seriously, TimTech is not to blame. Give me a break. They created the situation and made decisions that were least favorable for members. If I screw something up in my business, I admit it and I work towards making things better. Find me an intelligent business owner that walks away from responsibilities and tells the world they are innocent of blame. If you want to do well in business you hang around people that have proven themselves in business. You have a distorted view of the real online earning potential of an honest business because of your own wrong doings over the years. I remember back in 2009 when I introduced fjPTC to this forum. You and a few other so called well respected and experienced PTC experts gave me an extremely difficult time. I don't think there are any new PTC owners that could have survive the abuse that was demonstrated. In fact, this forum still has all the posts so people can search and learn. There is more interesting posts from you in the private owner section on your attempt to belittle me with your big knowledgeable PTC stick. Well guess what, I am still here. And that is because there is a right way to fight against wrong doers. Including people trying to steal from a business.

Again, pass the buck philosophy.  If you have issues you face them head on. You think store owners blame shoplifters for not being able to manage all the issues of their business? If your business has issues with unlocked doors to pools of money and a sign that says take me and you blame the thief then I say you are the kettle calling the pot black. Go ahead and read between the lines. I will not comment on what my suspicion is on the blaming the cheaters scenario.

I have opened a bux site so I could learn for myself what people say that is wrong with bux sites. You know what I found out? There is nothing wrong with a site using a bux style script. I have a BuxHost site and a Gen4+ and I also have aurora script sites, recently got a LFMTE script site and they all have flaws. They can all be abused. So don't blame the gun when the issue is the gun holder. Poor implementation of a script, greed and a desire to make money as quickly as possible and accepting losses as long as you make money is the root cause jj. Stop blaming countries and people that are wiser than you.

I will continue to visit NerdBux as long as my account is not suspended. When it gets suspended I will deal with it at such time. Remember the IncraseBux fiasco? Are you doing the same thing that Nelson did and you complained about it. Is your ego so great that you can no longer see the trees for the forest. Sometimes I see posts where you make references to a greater power. Well, I don't know what your greater power is telling you but it seems like the wrong advice to me. No one should make death threats but I seriously believe that two wrongs do not make a right. In other words, just because you get a lot of abuse from people it does not mean the right thing to do is abuse back. People come forward with valid complaint and they are being rejected. That is the root cause of most problems with site owners trying to survive in an extremely lucrative and competitive environment. Sorry to hear about your health issues but you are not the only person with serious health issues.

On this note I can only wish the best for those that loss as a result of Timtech's actions and now your irresponsibility.

my complimente FJ, well written - clear and concise... finally a voice of reason.

rare is the expression of a mostly unbiased, relatively impartial point of view... rarer still is it's tolerance by the masses.

my hats off to you.

beginning of the end... IMO when you combine the prevalence of ref bots and click bot (both controlled by the admins),  with the pending expansion of preliminary investigations (by IRS, SEC, etc) you will soon see a panic of changes to their TOS... if not a complete domino effect of failures, shutdowns, etc

I really wouldn't want to be caught standing between some of the people running these "trusted" and "registered company" sites... even with their long term subscriptions... and the nearest border when the shitstorm starts.

or a fairly accurate 'preview' of events as they may transpire just look back to the excuses and justifications that were put forward by admins of the 'autosurf' and 'penny auction' "industry"... specifically sites like 12DailyPro, StudioTraffic, AllAdvantage, etc and in the case of penny auctions - ZeekRewards.

Many of those were promoted and operated as "trusted" and "registered" companies, some even completed IPOs and were listed on the major stock exchanges of the world... until all of a sudden they weren't.

History repeats itself... everything old is new again

I wonder if there is any relationship between JJ and Charis Johnson?
willdwitt

View Profile
Reply #69: Mar 31, 2014 03:23 PM

Well,

as a new owner you failed the first and most basic test - you have failed TWICE to answer my support ticket.

If you don't want to face up to your members, then you clearly have no intention of being a responsible owner.

I shall take my business elsewhere, and make sure all my network know that you are a fraud.
Vertigo

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #70: Mar 31, 2014 09:17 PM

Thatís up to haters.  I not going to play games waste money keep adding processors.  So I going for nuclear option I going try upset everyone so they give up so in few months those who left can carry on get paid.  Not way I wanted to do it but the few who cause problems forced it on the masses.  Sending me death threats will not get me to change mind or turn coward.  Please go ahead and try to kill me.  I suffered stroke 4 years ago.  Your killing me would end my suffering and I go to better place.  My address is easily found just make sure you get right person.   The daily death treatsí not going to get to me I received thousands of them over years.  I usually reply telling them to please do it and explain why and that just makes them so angry.  I find it all very funny.

If you can't manage a ptc then why waste your time and people's time?
centavo

View Profile
Reply #71: Apr 01, 2014 06:14 PM

TimTech has little be blamed for. 

Timtech is responsible for the Scam and you are responsible for being their scapegoat finishing the job for them.
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (¨‿¨)凸

View Profile
Reply #72: Apr 01, 2014 09:31 PM

Well,

as a new owner you failed the first and most basic test - you have failed TWICE to answer my support ticket.

If you don't want to face up to your members, then you clearly have no intention of being a responsible owner.

I shall take my business elsewhere, and make sure all my network know that you are a fraud.

you don't know,how he don't care at all  laugh
Warfare

View Profile
Reply #73: Apr 05, 2014 04:47 PM

The silent partner wasn't so silent after all.
His name was visible for some time before it was edited  laugh
And who is it? Jon Olson?
Greenberry Gordon which might be a pseudonym.

Scriptsic

View Profile
Reply #74: Apr 10, 2014 06:35 AM

JJ, I registered here today just to say that you are an absolute JOKE!

1. Learn how to speak English.
2. Learn how to do business.
3. Learn how to be a human being.

P.S. - Do it in that order...

frusty
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.