eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 06, 2022 01:05 AM

I am new owner of NerdBux
Print
Author Topic: I am new owner of NerdBux  (Read 38845 times)
Desai

Referrals: 99

View Profile
Reply #30: Mar 19, 2014 11:31 AM

We set so we will be paying 125% of what sales are. We will see how that goes might increase it.

Plus owning lots of sites. We changed payout times so 30 days if free. Did not change for upgraded. Once finish making all other chances plan start first payouts in next 12-24 hours.

We will never do instant pay. We plan pay daily until backlog cleared than go twice a week.

We can clear backlog in few months if have member support. Without your support and Patience next 30-60 days could extend this. But by summer we hope turn around site.

Site debt was not as bad as expected and we hope to clear it fast.

Paid support staff positions are open.

GoodLuck.
kordim

Referrals: 121

Owner of Scarlet-clicks and Gptplanet.

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Mar 19, 2014 12:49 PM

You should remove the "Proudly owned by TIMTECH" from homepage since they are not so proud any more and they do not own the site.

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Mar 19, 2014 01:28 PM

Done since got email state approve NerdBux LLC today.

luigyy23

Referrals: 0

I'm a web designer and I like all online business

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: Mar 19, 2014 10:57 PM

$ 10 minimum payment? please 4 o 5 but 10!  thumbs down  der

↓ ↓ ↓ PTCBR - Nice site and is paying every day!!↓ ↓ ↓

peanutdude

View Profile
Reply #34: Mar 20, 2014 01:09 AM

$ 10 minimum payment? please 4 o 5 but 10!  thumbs down  der

That is what NEOBUX minimum gets to, and I do not see a lot of complaints about it.

It was also stated that the increase in minimum payment will be temporary until the site debt that was assumed in the takeover (posted in the nerdbux forum, but those posts are not showing presently).

JJ, a few simple questions.

Why use a privacy protect on whois information.

No reputable business uses privacy protect, whether online or offline.

All clicks from March 18th and 19th are gone?

momof2grls

View Profile
Reply #35: Mar 20, 2014 02:43 AM

We set so we will be paying 125% of what sales are. We will see how that goes might increase it.

Plus owning lots of sites. We changed payout times so 30 days if free. Did not change for upgraded. Once finish making all other chances plan start first payouts in next 12-24 hours.

We will never do instant pay. We plan pay daily until backlog cleared than go twice a week.

We can clear backlog in few months if have member support. Without your support and Patience next 30-60 days could extend this. But by summer we hope turn around site.

Site debt was not as bad as expected and we hope to clear it fast.

Paid support staff positions are open.
Lmao site debt isn't that bad?Huh?? Because Jon fixed that for you by banning members. That being said, Why would one by a site that turned scammed?? Hmm, If there was no intention of keeping this scam going. Just my 2 cents, Im all set with that but however good-luck scamming others.

Please do not message me as I will delete without reading messages. Goes for all haters and Spam. Unless I have a deal or upline and downline TYVM. My time is way more precious then deal with haters and spammers.
pythagoras345

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #36: Mar 20, 2014 03:05 AM

Lmao site debt isn't that bad?Huh?? Because Jon fixed that for you by banning members.

You pretty much nailed that one.  clap       

necrolord

View Profile
Reply #37: Mar 20, 2014 03:14 AM

Still suspended & still cant send support ticket without login

My account also suspended. Not from timtech, but from the new owner while i was clicking ads yesterday... What a nice start!
centavo

View Profile
Reply #38: Mar 20, 2014 04:15 AM

new owner of nerdbux take all memberz rented refs yesterday. just take. we prepaid ahead many months and you just take them and our money. compensate memberz or you being theif.

nerdbux tos now says 'Due to lost of PayPal, NerdBux will not be able to pay.'

kyubey

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Mar 20, 2014 04:42 AM

http://nerdbux.com/index.php?view=terms
Due to lost of PayPal, NerdBux will not be able to pay.

:okay: Roll Eyes
pythagoras345

View Profile
Reply #40: Mar 20, 2014 06:52 AM

It is all over Baby Blue :

Posted Today at 07:05

Hello members of nerdbux.com:

It is with heavy heart I write this admin. PayPal has blacklisted the nerdbux.com domain. I spent last few days looking into nerdbux.com and what TimTech been saying is true. They do not use bots. Worse there is a major cheating problem. I was shocked by some people I known who are cheaters. Due to fact this is United States based company without PayPal there is not much hope. So we will be editing terms. NerdBux will not be able to pay members. I had big hopes for site but all of them required having use of PayPal. If mad please take it out on me and not TimTech.

Yours in Christ name,

Jeffrey Johnson
President and CEO
Nerdbux LLC

http://www.nerdbux.com/forum.php?topic=78231

centavo

View Profile
Reply #41: Mar 20, 2014 08:37 AM

It is all over Baby Blue :

Posted Today at 07:05

Hello members of nerdbux.com:

It is with heavy heart I write this admin. PayPal has blacklisted the nerdbux.com domain. I spent last few days looking into nerdbux.com and what TimTech been saying is true. They do not use bots. Worse there is a major cheating problem. I was shocked by some people I known who are cheaters. Due to fact this is United States based company without PayPal there is not much hope. So we will be editing terms. NerdBux will not be able to pay members. I had big hopes for site but all of them required having use of PayPal. If mad please take it out on me and not TimTech.

Yours in Christ name,

Jeffrey Johnson
President and CEO
Nerdbux LLC

http://www.nerdbux.com/forum.php?topic=78231

timetech people and jjohnson777 you hurt many all over world.

You say Christ so may you read Bible. if steal it says at Exodus verse 21:24 'an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a hand for a hand, a foot for a foot'

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Quran 5:38   And (as for) the man who steals and the woman who steals, cut off their hands as a punishment for what they have earned, an exemplary punishment from Allah; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.
Quran 5:39   But whoever repents after his iniquity and reforms (himself), then surely Allah will turn to him (mercifully); surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

mathankumar123

View Profile
Reply #42: Mar 20, 2014 09:45 AM

Dear Mr. John,

Greeting. First of all Con grates. I need to ask few question to u, because i trust nerdbux is more more than other sites. Today u posted that u don't have much hope because of the pay pal account. I am very worry about that. If u have time we will chat for some time.

heisen11

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Mar 20, 2014 12:30 PM

Dear Mr. John,

Greeting. First of all Con grates. I need to ask few question to u, because i trust nerdbux is more more than other sites. Today u posted that u don't have much hope because of the pay pal account. I am very worry about that. If u have time we will chat for some time.

SERIOUSLY Huh?? you trust NERDBUX more more than other sites?Huh?Huh?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

centavo

View Profile
Reply #44: Mar 20, 2014 01:52 PM

SERIOUSLY Huh?? you trust NERDBUX more more than other sites?Huh?Huh?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

he was making joke. He say 'Con Grates'
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.