eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 24, 2022 07:03 pm

is it safe to use 1 broadband cable for 2 systems or need to buy wifi router?
Print
Author Topic: is it safe to use 1 broadband cable for 2 systems or need to buy wifi router?  (Read 1133 times)
liferocks

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Mar 14, 2014 03:18 am

hi all,

i have a broadband connection for internet and 2 systems[Myself and my wife].
We have single broadband connection.
Normally i used to remove cable and put it in 2nd laptop and check the ip adress as it was diff in last 2 digits[exa.10.22.123.75] then i usually starts clicking in 2nd.Is it safe or do i needs to buy wifi router(linksys,netgear..etc) to click in my 2nd laptop or to stop permanenently clicking in 1 Laptop or use mobile phone tethering[Mobile acting as a wifi hotspot].

Can friends anyone please suggest what is the safe way to be active in ptc sites and no chance that Admin suspend account and took the money?

regards,

« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2014 08:21 am by liferocks » Logged
Mak

Referrals: 46

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Mar 14, 2014 03:28 am

One person with two computers and even with 2 different ISPs = Illegal act. Roll Eyes

One person with two computers and same ISP = banning time close, most probably when you request your cashout  Tongue
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2014 03:32 am by Mak » Logged
JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Mar 14, 2014 03:31 am

One person with two computers and with 2 different ISPs = Illegal act. Roll Eyes

This need to be discuss properly. Both ISP = Two Unique hits. Most of the time Traffic = Unique Hits.

If a user think its good to buy more ISP to click more , its all his investment. And Investment is allowed in Business. If PTC is not just business then its different think. End user is paying for two ISP by the way.

I am personally in favour to allow this, as we already know PTC traffic is useless, atleast count it as traffic.

Mak

Referrals: 46

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Mar 14, 2014 03:33 am

This need to be discuss properly. Both ISP = Two Unique hits. Most of the time Traffic = Unique Hits.

If a user think its good to buy more ISP to click more , its all his investment. And Investment is allowed in Business. If PTC is not just business then its different think. End user is paying for two ISP by the way.

I am personally in favour to allow this, as we already know PTC traffic is useless, atleast count it as traffic.

I guess its written clearly at most of the site TOS that one account per house hold. big grin
JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Mar 14, 2014 03:37 am

I guess its written clearly at most of the site TOS that one account per house hold. big grin

They are cutting there own opportunity that means.  Anyways they are owners so they can allow one person per city too..  Smiley But my brain is going against it bcoz someone is paying for two connection means he must have right to click from both connection or can make two different account from two different connections. I am sure if both net provider are different company and have different IP strings, no body catch it but genuinely no body cares too.

PTC traffic is already useless atleast add this option to increase UV hits.

gavinmccleod

View Profile
Reply #5: Mar 14, 2014 06:23 am

[Promotion of cheating, avoid posting such posts. Warning]
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2014 12:05 pm by Mak » Logged

https://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=10114874
Code:
prize rebel paid daily paypal
Hoorne98

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 22, 2022 11:22 pm

I would say there are a lot of people who always recommend getting the wired network connection that provides the best internet connection without any interruption.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:09 am by ~Money~ » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.