eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 15, 2021 03:05 PM

Yumylinx same owners Hirenclix scammers
Print
Author Topic: Yumylinx same owners Hirenclix scammers  (Read 2124 times)
Inri101081

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Jan 27, 2014 01:25 PM

Yumylinx.com is new PTC site from the same owners of Hirenclix, a scam site Sites to Avoid list. The Hirenclix team also owns a lot of other non-paying sites. Since they have a record of running scams and abandoning them after a while, we do not recommend Yumylinx. Serial scammers donít run legit sites, so donít expect that Yumylinx will be different than the other scam sites operated by this team. Check here full info

desmondel

Referrals: 1

ENJOY LIFE

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jan 28, 2014 04:44 PM

YUP u are right ! KEEP up the good work INRI!

Domain Name: HIRENCLIX.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator 
Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Postal Code: QLD 4218
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:

and YUMy

Domain Name: YUMYLINX.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator 
Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Postal Code: QLD 4218
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@privacyprotect.org
Registry Admin ID: PP-SP-001
Admin Name: Domain Admin

LAST FAUCET UPDATE 07.10.2015 LAUNCHED MY NEW BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR + THE SCRIPT IS UP FOR SALE IF ANYONE WANT IT AND U CAN EDIT EVERYTHING

viktorxx83

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jan 29, 2014 09:00 AM

This is a SCAM site.
desmondel

ENJOY LIFE

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jan 29, 2014 01:39 PM

yepp Look here what happend ! i posted on forum of yumy that i hope this site dont have the same faith as hirenclix ....in 5 min my post was deleted my account is banned ! send the morron a ticket lets see if he has the guts to answer !  I hate slave admins like this one ! if he doesnt answer i do my best to promote him as negativ admin and scam site !

My ticket !

very good ! u solved a problem !  this why because i post on forum u dont make the same thing that u made with hirenclix ??  u think is normal to block my ip and erase forum post u are not fairplay at all ! and ooo i forgot to tell u im not the only one who knows....i found that you are the same admin from ems forum someone posted there !!! so chill many people found out ! u did not solved anywthing by banning me

LAST FAUCET UPDATE 07.10.2015 LAUNCHED MY NEW BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR + THE SCRIPT IS UP FOR SALE IF ANYONE WANT IT AND U CAN EDIT EVERYTHING

Smilepls

Smile-Please

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jan 29, 2014 02:24 PM

Yumylinx.com is new PTC site from the same owners of Hirenclix, a scam site Sites to Avoid list. The Hirenclix team also owns a lot of other non-paying sites. Since they have a record of running scams and abandoning them after a while, we do not recommend Yumylinx. Serial scammers donít run legit sites, so donít expect that Yumylinx will be different than the other scam sites operated by this team. Check here full info

tx 4 telling

ddxx

View Profile
Reply #5: Jan 29, 2014 10:33 PM

Yeah you are right also when i scanned it by Autoshun i found this sites is suspicious plus they have poor design and if you checked ptsu and banners you will find it self sponsors, so my advice don't invest any cent in this site and when you reach the minimum request it as soon as you can or don't waste your time in this site and leave it.

$0.50 Cash out / Upgrade as low as $3!

Inri101081

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jan 30, 2014 11:26 AM

Yumylinx is showing connection to a lot of other non-paying sites like Hirenclix.com, Storyclix.com, Storybux.com, Axionclix.com, Boostclix.com, Oldmovieclix.com. It appears that all these sites are owned by the same team.

desmondel

ENJOY LIFE

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Jan 31, 2014 02:54 AM

Corect that little no good admin tought he would make a new one without us to find him Smiley)) down with him and his stupid site ! YumySHI..! Evil Evil Evil

michele1952

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Mar 23, 2014 03:06 PM

All correct. I've made a payment request a few at the beginning of this month. Now I see on my account that the payment has been made but I' ve never received the money. I' ve sent a few tickets, but the never have been answered.

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.