eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 06, 2022 12:54 am

Add Bitcoin to PTC site?
Print
Author Topic: Add Bitcoin to PTC site?  (Read 2559 times)
GetFreeBitcoinsHere

Referrals: 0

1KbgCPWQ9wxoFSJNz6M7qNstYJzRpziQRm

View Profile WWW
Jan 18, 2014 02:02 am

So, I do OK promoting PTC sites, but I am now looking into starting one of my own. I am not a coder, though I know enough to get me into trouble. Can anyone explain how to go about using Bitcoin in a PTC script site? Using I don't know what yet, maybe Aurora or PTC Evolution, or maybe Clixscript.

I'd like the site to use only Bitcoin, for all transactions and displayed prices. But I suppose it would be good enough if I could accept payment and do cashout in Bitcoin, even if the displayed prices on the site were in USD.

Are there add-ons that will let me do this easily with one of the above script packages?

Thanks

ptc2013

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jan 18, 2014 03:28 am

you can buy add-on available for aurora,go to buy/sell section ad search it,

temp4all

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jan 18, 2014 06:18 am

Hello dear,

I have an addon for Aurora script for that, check: http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,260713.msg2809136.html#msg2809136
If you are interested, just PM me!

za1ntc

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jan 18, 2014 06:33 am

best way for this would be to keep everything normal on the site keep it normal $ currency etc.

but for payout make it manual and add only bitcoin as cashout method, basically when you make payment just convert the us dollar amount to bitcoin at the current mt.gox rate.

this would be the easiest way to do it without the headache of coding and live constant changes in value.

JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jan 18, 2014 07:06 am

Dont use API auto payout from your Wallet or u will go in trouble , many Faucet hacked due to those API system only. Its better to use something like

Example :

User Requested : $1.04 as a cashout
Todays Bitcoin Value vs Dollar is Suppose : 910
User account will show you will get BTC : 0.0011
Put Your bitcoin wallet id for cashout : 1G5Qj3TbdfZ2NVQ5aESx2do5MCh1M1S3ti
Click Cashout Via BTC

So one request will get generated user requested to cashout via BTC. or u can do one more addition is whatever amount u have in Bitcoin u can feed that in your script every week , so that if your wallet amount is less then request the button for BTC will remain disable.

Ascott

Referrals: 5

PHP/Mysql Programmer

View Profile
Reply #5: Jan 18, 2014 10:35 am

Its a pure easy to integrate in any script including ptcevolution, nten, auroragpt that support PHP & MySql. as their API is very simple & effective.

Thanks!
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.