eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 26, 2022 07:03 pm

ptc evo help changing reset time and 30 day free membership
Print
Author Topic: ptc evo help changing reset time and 30 day free membership  (Read 1152 times)
99cents

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Jan 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Hello I bin looking for the place in my script to change the time that my ads reset I have the ads resetting at 00:00 server time but on my ads page it saids 22:00 and for the life of me i cant find were to change it at. Also I read its a bug in the script that the free members saids 30 days but i can not find were to change it to ultimate. Can any one point me in the right direction please.

clickadbux

Referrals: 1

Target Test Tweak

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jan 03, 2014 02:18 am

I could not find this anywhere in the settings or database either.  Lack of documentation, is one of the few reasons I'm switching out my script when I can.

First try making sure your time zone in the General settings matches up with the actual time zone where your server is sitting.  Find out from your hosting provider.  If that doesn't fix the problem then you try the more drastic trick listed below.

****************** don't mess up your website **********************
You may be able to fix it in your templates file somewhere in this file:  /public_html/templates/YourTemplateDirectory/ads.tpl

I think the following code spits out the time:

<div class="adtimereset corner-all">

{$lang.txt.time_reset} {$adsreset|date_format:"%H:%M"}

</div>

You can try changing that $adsreset to "00:00"

But if you don't know how to fix things if you mess them up than I would just leave it alone.

Tai - Administrator - support@clickadbux.com

$10,000 Relaunch - Let's Make Money Together!
99cents

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jan 03, 2014 03:12 am

thanks i change it too
{$lang.txt.time_reset} {$adsreset|date_format:"00:00"}
since my site is not up and running yet waiting on design to be finished i can do all the test I want on it. we shall see if this messes up any thing.

If any one else can confirm that this is the best way to do it that would be great.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.