eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 27, 2022 01:05 pm

--- *** MY PERSONAL paying sites 2014 !! *** ---
Print
Author Topic: --- *** MY PERSONAL paying sites 2014 !! *** ---  (Read 4634 times)
EasyHostGroup

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Jan 02, 2014 12:49 pm

clic4freakz payed also ,first post edited

to guys that dont like this topic,please avoid it and dont read it,i dont cheat anyone or i offer anything,i dont even put my ref link inthere,so no profit for me,main thing i wanted with this topic is to show paying sites starting 1.1 2014,i dont care if you want my topic down,i guess this is the ptc investigation also had gone down,some people didnt like the idea of meniton sites that pay or do not pay,guess what,this is free forum,and as i abide by the rules i have the right to post here like everyone else,here everyone can see not my stats but sites that pay and dont pay

the list will grow so be patient

billytallent

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Jan 02, 2014 02:14 pm

clic4freakz payed also ,first post edited

to guys that dont like this topic,please avoid it and dont read it,i dont cheat anyone or i offer anything,i dont even put my ref link inthere,so no profit for me,main thing i wanted with this topic is to show paying sites starting 1.1 2014,i dont care if you want my topic down,i guess this is the ptc investigation also had gone down,some people didnt like the idea of meniton sites that pay or do not pay,guess what,this is free forum,and as i abide by the rules i have the right to post here like everyone else,here everyone can see not my stats but sites that pay and dont pay

the list will grow so be patient

its just redundant and people already started threads like these in the praises folder where they belong too me I don't see a point in cluttering the gd folder thyeres so many of these types of threads starting does anyone want to learn about the industry? or just post ive been paid like serious how does this add to the forum? as it just lists your dealings with sites you chose

second sites shouldn't be judged solely on if they pay or not everyone knows that
« Last Edit: Jan 02, 2014 02:15 pm by billytallent » Logged

NerdBux

Referrals: 9

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Jan 02, 2014 02:33 pm

Dang, no NerdBux either....We have some work to do then  Cool

NerdBux is owned and operated by TimTech LLC - For more information about our company check out TimTech.us
EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jan 02, 2014 02:37 pm

it just proves me for how much i do need clicking to get a one payment from nerdbux  no idea
i am registered there for 3 month and dont have enough to cashout,it should tell something to the users right? not everything is about paying or not,its all together
but when i do and if i do get payed i will post it here

as for you billytalent i thing it would be for the best for you not to post here anymore,just ignore this topic,it is opened for two days and if admin thinks it should be edited by force or removed he will do so,until then its pointless for you to bump this topic every 4 hours and taking away space for some other topics that want to discuss

thank you

NerdBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Jan 02, 2014 02:45 pm

Funny, we have paid out thousands of dollars today alone. Folks are being paid. And our numbers and what we pay out is not only industry standard but higher than some of the larger PTC's in the business. Anywho, good luck to ya

NerdBux is owned and operated by TimTech LLC - For more information about our company check out TimTech.us
EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jan 02, 2014 02:50 pm

and this is a good thing,i have faith in nerdbux,it is good site for now,by the time i reach payment you can get in trouble and stop paying,things happen to far bigger sites,get it now,this is why its important to notify users of payments,ptcsoultion has also reputation of paying yet it didnt payed me,we will see and if i get payed i will post your site as site paying for now,then on next payment your site will be revaluated again,and if again payed again it will be as paying site for the time being,so noone is calling your site anything,you have 200 000 + users and growing so i guess you are paying,but the list will grow larger and larger and payment stats of paying or not paying faster and faster

NerdBux

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jan 02, 2014 03:00 pm

The PTC world really should re-evaluate what programs to 'jump in and support'...Not saying NerdBux is the be all and end all, but hey we can't really disappear in this business unlike the majority of 'admins' seem to do. It's amazing what gets supported in this industry.

billytallent

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Jan 02, 2014 03:45 pm

and that's exactly why this list is useless as its one users experience and its junk it serves no purpose there is no criteria except if it paid him at a specific point but he still feels its valid drawing comparisons to ptci even though I didn't always agree with that site atleast there was some relevant information and additional factors this list is useless

and the thread title is misleading

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Jan 05, 2014 04:05 am

requested payment from buxevo
requested payment from nerdbux

buxtrees

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jan 05, 2014 05:48 am

nerdbux sends payment without pending.  Shocked why you need to wait?

Earn Extra cash daily
http://www.incashdairy.com
harold

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Jan 05, 2014 10:52 am

Thanks for including Cash Grab Network in your list and for being a Valued Member of our service. Unlike the others in this thread, I have no problem with your use of the term 'Paying for now.' It's an accurate description, regardless of how long the site has been around.

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Jan 05, 2014 04:45 pm

nerdbux payment was instant,there was no pending,i just wrote that i requested payment as i dont know what sites offer instant until i cashout
harold thank you for nice words

scarlet cliks payed me
silverclix payed me

first page updated

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Jan 06, 2014 05:24 am

requested payment from powerclick.co

quick bux marked as not paying for now

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Jan 06, 2014 05:39 am

Regretfully since my posts and my topic title are changed by force without notifying me or trying to get in contact with me to make mutual arrangment what would be acceptable to this forum,i can no longer update this topic and this topic will no longer be updated

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.