eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 27, 2020 08:17 AM

ZapBux is begnnin as scam? - maybe TapBux2 Be careful
Print
Author Topic: ZapBux is begnnin as scam? - maybe TapBux2 Be careful  (Read 8553 times)
jasmes1

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: Jan 31, 2014 08:07 AM

I had 76 direct referrals and zapbux stopped because my account was false, which is not true. This site is fraudulent and soon everyone will see it.
rakib15

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Feb 01, 2014 12:14 AM

Hi,
All scam sites that use "@protecteddomainservices.com" means that the new sites using theirs services are scams ?

Now if i hide my identity infos at that company will apear same:

Admin:  Whois Agent    United States    clixten.com@protecteddomainservices.com

also owner of sites PTC:
buxalb.com 
cloupix.com 
venbux.com 
zapbux.com

Warning: possible Scam
CashGrabNetwork.com 

Few resources from the internet are providing quality informations. Dont look on those automatically things because they wont provide real facts, they will provide some similarities from other sites and the infos given from there wont help you.

Regards,
Clixten

(By turning reverse) can you refer any site using "@protecteddomainservices.com" not scam? or, will you ever hide your identity until you are legit?
« Last Edit: Feb 01, 2014 12:18 AM by rakib15 » Logged

Desai

Referrals: 99

View Profile
Reply #17: Feb 01, 2014 04:06 AM

I may upgrade in zapbux in couple of days.Looking to make quick bucks in this site.
After i see crowdflower approve them , they have my confidence little bit.
pk36

Referrals: 4

"Impossible" is only an Opinion Not a Fact....

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Feb 01, 2014 04:38 AM

(By turning reverse) can you refer any site using "@protecteddomainservices.com" not scam? or, will you ever hide your identity until you are legit?

It is not fair to tell that those who use domain privacy services are scammers. There are a lot of reasons for site owners to use the domain privacy services.
« Last Edit: Feb 01, 2014 04:42 AM by pk36 » Logged

Desai

Referrals: 99

View Profile
Reply #19: Feb 01, 2014 07:28 AM

It is not fair to tell that those who use domain privacy services are scammers. There are a lot of reasons for site owners to use the domain privacy services.

Its not their fault , they are speaking what they have been taught by the idiot teacher[ptc-investigation]
I remember when i didn't use privacy protection in one of my ptc sites , i got a call from a member asking for payout.It was 3.00 am in the morning.

Next reason for a site to be scam would be , as they are designed by the same designer who designed a past scam site.

Clicksia and Incentria was on ptc-investigation scam list , because it is designed by diffussion studios.

DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #20: Feb 01, 2014 08:08 AM

WHOIS data is commonly used to spam people. Plus, WHOIS data isn't verified, and most scammers will just use fake data, rendering it useless to even bother to check.
harrybhanot

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jun 02, 2014 05:07 PM

Seems like getting Scam but not sure.

raju800

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #22: Jun 02, 2014 08:34 PM

Seems like getting Scam but not sure.

zapbux will be 6 months online after  1week....

so no way of scam....  laugh
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.