eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 22, 2020 08:45 AM

Print
Author Topic: Sign up under me and get 1 week premium on Grammarly!  (Read 359 times)
bjayetnap

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jan 16, 2017 07:21 AM

Grammarly offers a win-win offer for both new and existing users.

Grammarly is a proofreading tool that checks the text for grammar, punctuation, and style, and features a contextual spelling checker and plagiarism detector. This is a perfect browser extension for writers that is not fluent in English. If you sign up under my referral link you'll get 1 week premium plan. Note that, you can only get this 1 week premium *only if* you sign up under someones referral link. This is a win-win offer as we both get 1 week premium of Grammarly.

-----
1 Week Grammarly Premium <- Click!
-----

Open that shrink link on your browser and install the extension. You can also download a plug-in for MS Office if you want to use Grammarly together with MS Office Applications such as Word and PowerPoint.
Kipoewe

Referrals: 5

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 23, 2020 06:21 AM

I have been in college for 3 years now and I can say that I hate writing different written works because I often make grammar and punctuation mistakes! It's good that the free grammar check service has recently appeared and now I calmly and quickly check a bunch of my mistakes! Writing takes much less time now.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.