eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 06, 2022 10:30 am

Active For Referral Earnings Aurora Mod
Print
Author Topic: Active For Referral Earnings Aurora Mod  (Read 13438 times)
skyper8

Referrals: 162

SkyNetworks Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #75: Oct 31, 2009 10:19 am

Hey this is forum not your blog. I have every right to post. I own aurora. I respect Ajay as he developed addon. But why take Idea from bux site? Why not develop some unique idea. I know more than you. Only scammer will use this addon as they should use it for new member. Not old members. Shame on you. You should not be member of any forum. You should not be admin of any site.  frusty frusty frusty frusty Shocked

lol so you just may have a site... wkakaka make me laugh  laugh laugh

the reason you are calling is using this addon is a scamer  frusty frusty

we're the admin got a right to modify our ptc, and you do not have the right to say scamer us, too

becareful what u said... PROOF UR HAVE BIG SITE IF U KNOW EVERTHING ABOUT AURORAS  frusty "MR. Smartass "  XD

nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #76: Oct 31, 2009 10:43 am

lol so you just may have a site... wkakaka make me laugh  laugh laugh

the reason you are calling is using this addon is a scamer  frusty frusty

we're the admin got a right to modify our ptc, and you do not have the right to say scamer us, too

becareful what u said... PROOF UR HAVE BIG SITE IF U KNOW EVERTHING ABOUT AURORAS  frusty "MR. Smartass "  XD

Yes only scammer will purchase these addon. First5click is using these addon. They have 15000 member. I am also a member. When they were not using these addon, I was active and was trying to promote first5clicks. But I stopped that. So now my upline have an inactive referral. If someone not pay they are scammer. If someone use these addon so that a promoter stop promoting site and start clicking to get earning from those referral. Once again site is doing scam as during joining they have not written in their terms about click requirement.
I make what people want me to make nothing more. Just stop posting here, make your own thread, stay on topic this was for the sale of this addon, support for it, etc. Unless you want to purchase this then start your own thread with rants.

Thanks.

Yes These section is about discussion not about sale. You want to sell your addon then sell it through sale section. Please do not make auroragpt site same as bux site. Bux sites are scam and ponzi now you are turning auroragpt also in these same category.

Raffay

Referrals: 42

View Profile
Reply #77: Oct 31, 2009 10:55 am

We Just Introduced the New Addon and it is 3 Days Old and we have 10000+ members not 15000 and we Have Removed it as for the Request of many Members and we will be implementing a More Suitable one.

AjayP

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #78: Oct 31, 2009 11:29 am

Yes only scammer will purchase these addon. First5click is using these addon. They have 15000 member. I am also a member. When they were not using these addon, I was active and was trying to promote first5clicks. But I stopped that. So now my upline have an inactive referral. If someone not pay they are scammer. If someone use these addon so that a promoter stop promoting site and start clicking to get earning from those referral. Once again site is doing scam as during joining they have not written in their terms about click requirement.
Yes These section is about discussion not about sale. You want to sell your addon then sell it through sale section. Please do not make auroragpt site same as bux site. Bux sites are scam and ponzi now you are turning auroragpt also in these same category.
No it is about sale this is a development board that is why sales go here, (like other addons) Don't request anything of me,
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #79: Oct 31, 2009 11:36 am

We Just Introduced the New Addon and it is 3 Days Old and we have 10000+ members not 15000 and we Have Removed it as for the Request of many Members and we will be implementing a More Suitable one.

Thanks for that.
No it is about sale this is a development board that is why sales go here, (like other addons) Don't request anything of me,

Yes this is development as well as discussion. I am discussing about pros of these addon. I am not requesting to you. I am requesting to those who care about these industry. And you are not that one.

Fennec

Referrals: 10

View Profile
Reply #80: Oct 31, 2009 12:28 pm

Topic closed, the water here has become very unclean.

Ajay if you want to sell your addon, I suggest starting a topic in the "Bye & Sell" board, best place for you to do so.

nitinkumar please try to keep it down, when a person is selling something you really is ruining it for him if you keep on posting a opinion over and over about it, just saying, because it could happen to you Smiley
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.