eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 06, 2022 12:08 pm

Active For Referral Earnings Aurora Mod
Print
Author Topic: Active For Referral Earnings Aurora Mod  (Read 13440 times)
nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #60: Oct 30, 2009 12:05 pm

You Seriously Don't Get this do you ... you are talking as you are a Advertiser who have had a very bad experience Advertising in Neo and Definitely a clicker And not all Advertisers look to get just Refs there are others with Different Aims.

If a Advertiser wants a Sign Ups he basically uses the PTSU Section.

PTSU rarely bring active downline.
Sorry no time to do that, too bad you can't even tell your site name in here after seeing so many good admins XD
Lol even if I know your site I am not gonna promote it for sure unless its Donkeymails laugh laugh
Neobux don't have advertisers because of its rates, but still many people advertise there. Its just because of their member base the ads don't last long high5

About advertising it depends on where and what you promote (also when u promote and many other things).. I hope you just didn't advertising a aurora site in Neo Tongue

I do not want to promote my site. I alway respect forum rules because I am also Mod as well. Wordlinx have 500 click in 7$ and They have advertiser. Neobux have good alexa rank but they do not have advertiser. Google has great alexa rank and also take 1$ sometime for 1 click and still have lots of advertiser.

do not just talk. prove if you ptc have a lot of advertisers. or just a newbie in PTC, because u do not understand what the means PTC ??

CLICK, SEE ADS, GET EARN

dont coment again raffay just make u losing time, his guys just newbie in PTC coz not know meaning of PTC XD

he is very shy with us to tell his site, saket  rofl rofl

Will you let me post? I am from last 4 year. And I know everything. Because due to people like you this industry losing its original purpose. It was pay for action site not pay for click. Pay for referring member, pay for clicking banners, pay for promoting. Hey Only to JJ will you use these addon?

AjayP

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #61: Oct 30, 2009 12:14 pm

- First you were kicked of being a moderator  Roll Eyes

- Second:

http://www.x-mails.biz/pages/index.php
©2009 All Rights Reserved.  •  Design by Free CSS Templates.

http://greatptr.info/

http://www.e-ptr.com/pages/index.php
nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #62: Oct 30, 2009 12:23 pm

- First you were kicked of being a moderator  Roll Eyes

- Second:

http://www.x-mails.biz/pages/index.php
http://greatptr.info/

http://www.e-ptr.com/pages/index.php

Thanks for promotion of my site. But I do no own e--ptr now. I also own one auroragpt.

saketasati

Referrals: 86

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: Oct 30, 2009 01:59 pm

Thanks for promotion of my site. But I do no own e--ptr now. I also own one auroragpt.

ufoclicks.info

CashTream Coming Soon, Excited big grin
Free Advertising $15+ Shocked
Turtle RulesWink
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #64: Oct 30, 2009 05:05 pm

i think this addon could be put to good use i dont think we should force members to click x ads daily if it could be worked to say click x ads weekly and a reasonable number say 30-40 that would stop alot of the earn from referrers that do tend to plague sites because it is paid to click and almost every site says earn EXTRA by referring they dont say earn just from referring members.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
powerpoisson

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #65: Oct 30, 2009 05:21 pm

quit making 3 posts when you can just answer all in one post!

Selfish?! oh look another muslim......

Grow up. if you want a successful site then think like a business man, unless you have ppl actually clicking then you will not get advertisers. it has nothing to do with your species. it is business and that is all it is.
At first I was surprised that you have been BANNED
Indeed I -For sorrow- respected you some day .
But I am REALLY regret that now
I promise u that I will never do that again
I am very happy you got banned and I must thank ems mods here for that fair very much
I love ems
I hope it's a permanent ban
Hope you do NOT enjoy your life any more
AjayP

View Profile
Reply #66: Oct 30, 2009 05:39 pm

i think this addon could be put to good use i dont think we should force members to click x ads daily if it could be worked to say click x ads weekly and a reasonable number say 30-40 that would stop alot of the earn from referrers that do tend to plague sites because it is paid to click and almost every site says earn EXTRA by referring they dont say earn just from referring members.
Yeah that can be easily done Smiley Just change the Cron.
saketasati

Referrals: 86

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #67: Oct 30, 2009 09:35 pm

I was also thinking the same Kiss Kiss Kiss

Yeah that can be easily done Smiley Just change the Cron.
Wow Ajay its great then can you do it and send me whatever you have to Tongue please pm me your PP/AP too..

Though one question, as it will be like weekly so you mean the referral earning for anyone will be added per week??

CashTream Coming Soon, Excited big grin
Free Advertising $15+ Shocked
Turtle RulesWink
alirex

Referrals: 6

Apna-Khel.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #68: Oct 30, 2009 11:55 pm

x-mails.biz :- Alexa Rank : 2,143,253

you are in market since 4 years i think if you will start aurora u will get better traffic with your own rules , that PTR scripts are not worth to waste time its my own experience. How many users u have ? i can guess hardly 30-40 ?

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #69: Oct 31, 2009 12:03 am

That is more appropriate than daily clicking requirement.

x-mails.biz :- Alexa Rank : 2,143,253

you are in market since 4 years i think if you will start aurora u will get better traffic with your own rules , that PTR scripts are not worth to waste time its my own experience. How many users u have ? i can guess hardly 30-40 ?

Hey hey I do not believe on alexa rank. Because PTR site have less cheat bot and have stronger cheat detection that why they have less member than aurora site. Paid to read site are far far better than Paid to click sites. I also like auroragpt site but the addon some of admin are trying to add is just a worst enhancement in auroragpt. Why adbrite accept adpaid than all these other clicking site? Because they have ad viewer not clicker.

alirex

Referrals: 6

Apna-Khel.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #70: Oct 31, 2009 12:19 am

Hey hey I do not believe on alexa rank. Because PTR site have less cheat bot and have stronger cheat detection that why they have less member than aurora site. Paid to read site are far far better than Paid to click sites. I also like auroragpt site but the addon some of admin are trying to add is just a worst enhancement in auroragpt. Why adbrite accept adpaid than all these other clicking site? Because they have ad viewer not clicker.

That is not fault of script that is fault of owner who want to use Aurora script for whatever purpose they like, but Believe me Aurora Script is far better then PTR. Donkey mails introduced Manual Traffic Exchange but in Aurora u will get without addon, Aurora have PTR,PTC,PTSU,TE and can use for any feature but i think PTR have not that much features as i can see in few sites like hit2ads or donkeymails or may be they are using Old version of PTR script.

Adbrite can accept anysite depends on Looks and Traffic they are getting , they are running company of advertisement so they want all sites which gives them better profit from advertisers.

nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #71: Oct 31, 2009 02:15 am

That is not fault of script that is fault of owner who want to use Aurora script for whatever purpose they like, but Believe me Aurora Script is far better then PTR. Donkey mails introduced Manual Traffic Exchange but in Aurora u will get without addon, Aurora have PTR,PTC,PTSU,TE and can use for any feature but i think PTR have not that much features as i can see in few sites like hit2ads or donkeymails or may be they are using Old version of PTR script.

Adbrite can accept anysite depends on Looks and Traffic they are getting , they are running company of advertisement so they want all sites which gives them better profit from advertisers.
PTR script have PTR, PTC, PTSU and TE as well. But all those extra ddon makes PTR far far far better than Auroragpt.  rofl Auroragpt site have double loading feature which makes it less acceptable to advertiser. Better ptp feature in PTR. No doubt  ptp addon is costly. Less cheat detection method in auroragpt thats why their is huge number of cheat bot user in Auroragpt. But why all of you changing topic. It was about activity for referral earning.

skyper8

Referrals: 162

SkyNetworks Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #72: Oct 31, 2009 06:02 am

PTR script have PTR, PTC, PTSU and TE as well. But all those extra ddon makes PTR far far far better than Auroragpt.  rofl Auroragpt site have double loading feature which makes it less acceptable to advertiser. Better ptp feature in PTR. No doubt  ptp addon is costly. Less cheat detection method in auroragpt thats why their is huge number of cheat bot user in Auroragpt. But why all of you changing topic. It was about activity for referral earning.

the topic is out of your own. here to discuss that offer ajay mod addons that can help admin aurora.

and you are not admin aurora, so you should not scold everyone as if you know all about the aurora. if you are not interested in that offer ajay, do not make comments that hurt others.

We own the aurora admin who decided to use it or not, whether it be a problem for you?

I hate people who do not even know any other self-taught person.

prove that you are indeed a powerful admin aurora. 

What you care if we use it, we did not ever make you lose therefore.

after all, we never ask for your comments about addon mod ajay  frusty
nitinkumar

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #73: Oct 31, 2009 10:05 am

the topic is out of your own. here to discuss that offer ajay mod addons that can help admin aurora.

and you are not admin aurora, so you should not scold everyone as if you know all about the aurora. if you are not interested in that offer ajay, do not make comments that hurt others.

We own the aurora admin who decided to use it or not, whether it be a problem for you?

I hate people who do not even know any other self-taught person.

prove that you are indeed a powerful admin aurora. 

What you care if we use it, we did not ever make you lose therefore.

after all, we never ask for your comments about addon mod ajay  frusty

Hey this is forum not your blog. I have every right to post. I own aurora. I respect Ajay as he developed addon. But why take Idea from bux site? Why not develop some unique idea. I know more than you. Only scammer will use this addon as they should use it for new member. Not old members. Shame on you. You should not be member of any forum. You should not be admin of any site.  frusty frusty frusty frusty Shocked

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #74: Oct 31, 2009 10:15 am

Hey this is forum not your blog. I have every right to post. I own aurora. I respect Ajay as he developed addon. But why take Idea from bux site? Why not develop some unique idea. I know more than you. Only scammer will use this addon as they should use it for new member. Not old members. Shame on you. You should not be member of any forum. You should not be admin of any site.  frusty frusty frusty frusty Shocked

I make what people want me to make nothing more. Just stop posting here, make your own thread, stay on topic this was for the sale of this addon, support for it, etc. Unless you want to purchase this then start your own thread with rants.

Thanks.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.