eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 19, 2020 09:18 AM

why you admin allow this to happen?
Print
Author Topic: why you admin allow this to happen?  (Read 2054 times)
EasyHostGroup

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Oct 18, 2013 04:29 AM

i see banner on your forum

http://www.1200dollarptc.com

it says 1.200$ per click

2.400 000$ cashout

its clearly a scam,why you take these banners?
it will obviously scam users,is it about money? not your fault?
what is it? do you not discontinue frame breakers,illegal contentc,frauds?
this is clear state of fraud,i would understand if you are unsure off,but you are admin of major ptc site,you know how things roll,this cannot be done,payouts via postal mail service?
really?
anyone got payed?
admin,will you continue to allow this? you are well established site and forum,you can afford to denie ads like this

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Oct 18, 2013 04:46 AM

ok,i now see there is another 1100 site similar to this onyour banner   no idea

JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Oct 18, 2013 06:01 AM

in last 2 month this is 3rd discussion. You missed the last two. Find them in General discussion and Complain section. May be u can get 50% supporter and 50% non supporters.

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Oct 18, 2013 06:13 AM

i dont care how many topics is about this,problem stays and admin is keeping approving this ads,i see adult ads less malicious that these ads,wouldnt you agree?

this is making fun of users here,with these values he could not pay maybe 3 users at most,who can afford tosell ads for 3$ promo package and give 1.200$ per click

and they all will be payed with mail postal service

Kar98

View Profile
Reply #4: Oct 18, 2013 06:31 AM

I think it is fine. NorthOwl allows freedom of speech. Who is he to judge what is fraud or not? He does not need to spend time deciding what is fraud. This is an open discussion forum. It is up to you to decide for yourself if site is fraud. If you do not like a site, you are free to open a discussion topic and not be censored.

EasyHostGroup

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Oct 18, 2013 06:38 AM

yes i like freedom,i was just wondering,this answer would be ok if it come from admin,but what is his motives,maybe he allows it for money,he no answer,i guess it is of little significance to him,we dont know,he never speaks his side of story

(i know this words i write sound silly to english native speaker,but it is best i could put together to comunicate with you guys)

kyubey

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Oct 18, 2013 07:22 AM

it's always complicated (50% remove it : 50% no problem) Tongue

as long as you don't break the TOS for advertising (virus, pron, racist, etc) it's ok to advertise anything
including scam(s) Tongue
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Oct 18, 2013 01:49 PM

I think it is fine. NorthOwl allows freedom of speech. Who is he to judge what is fraud or not? He does not need to spend time deciding what is fraud. This is an open discussion forum. It is up to you to decide for yourself if site is fraud. If you do not like a site, you are free to open a discussion topic and not be censored.

Exactly thank you. Unless the site is showing nakid people or explicitly illegal I have no time nor do I want to decide what sites are what. I let people to decide for themselves, use google search ect before you join a site check it out first.

Im sure people can guess whos sites those are, and if you read the terms of the site you see "All payments for entertainment purposes only"  http://www.1200dollarptc.com/index.php?view=terms&

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Oct 18, 2013 02:05 PM

Also note in terms " Site currency is not US Dollars."

This from person ok cheating at sites.   rofl

mihmich

View Profile
Reply #9: Oct 18, 2013 02:09 PM

If someone joins that kind of site, clicks for ages, get's enough for "cashout" and then realizes that it was all bs - it's that guy's fault. Wink And as @NorthOwl pointed - this is why people should always read TOS.
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Oct 18, 2013 02:19 PM

One the members complained said should all be $1200 ads.  They missed the up to.  They were mad site only has $300 ads.  That be like joining clicksia and expecting only 1/2 cent ads or joining nerdbux expecting only 2 cent ads.  Think users smart open a site you quickly learn just how dumb users can be.  Do not be shocked if it turns you dumber too in process.

wassayn

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Oct 18, 2013 09:06 PM

One the members complained said should all be $1200 ads.  They missed the up to.  They were mad site only has $300 ads.  That be like joining clicksia and expecting only 1/2 cent ads or joining nerdbux expecting only 2 cent ads.  Think users smart open a site you quickly learn just how dumb users can be.  Do not be shocked if it turns you dumber too in process.

This site must be in ZWD http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=ZWD

lol jokes zimbabwe now uses the USD but aye it was fun.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.