eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 29, 2022 03:56 pm

EMS Games & Contests | EMS Giveaways | Edition 3 Remake
Print
Author Topic: EMS Games & Contests | EMS Giveaways | Edition 3 Remake  (Read 12934 times)
Mak

Referrals: 46

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #45: Oct 13, 2013 11:06 am

do not give this type of game again  i don't think anybody won yet so total waste of time  Evil

By the way we already have one or more right answers. dance2

Try to read things properly before taking part in here. laugh
Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Oct 13, 2013 11:29 am

OK Here I am with the winners. We just have two right answers so I am equally dividing the 10$ into two members.
All you needed to do was to hit the commands in the same order as I had ask.

Here is the right answer.
Code:
"[size=16pt][b][color=green]May I[/color][/b][/size] [b][size=18pt][color=red]have my[/color][/size][/b] [color=blue][size=14pt]Buck Please[/size][/color]?"

"May I have my Buck Please?"

Now see who post this correctly:

Code:
"[size=16pt][b][color=green]May I[/color][/b][/size] [b][size=18pt][color=red]have my[/color][/size][/b] [color=blue][size=14pt]Buck Please[/size][/color]?"

Code:

Please PM me with your payment options and get your 5$ each.

I see you all the time ask me to change the games to more interesting ones so here I was with a challenge for you. laugh
Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #47: Oct 13, 2013 11:33 am

I guess, it's not even possible to post the coloring, resizing and bold commands.

Mate you did that but you were disqualified because of posting two entries when you had to post just one.  Tongue

"May I have myBuck Please?"
Raja

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #48: Oct 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Well I should have won this, "" are'nt important, they indicate what we should/could/would be the answer. straightface

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #49: Oct 13, 2013 01:38 pm

Well I should have won this, "" are'nt important, they indicate what we should/could/would be the answer. straightface

What are you talking about? you had 3 mistakes in the answer. Please match your answer with the right answer.

Right answer:
Code:

Your answer:
Code:
[size=16pt][color=green][b]May I[/b][/color][/size] [size=18pt][b][color=red]have my[/color][/b][/size] [color=blue][size=14pt]Buck Please[/size][/color]?

Look at the first Part:  Mistakes = 1
Right One: 
Code:
[size=16pt][b][color=green]May I[/color][/b][/size]
Yours:         
Code:
[size=16pt][color=green][b]May I[/b][/color][/size]

Second Part:  Mistakes = 1
Right one: 
Code:
[b][size=18pt][color=red]have my[/color][/size][/b]
Yours:       
Code:
[size=18pt][b][color=red]have my[/color][/b][/size]

Third Part:    Mistakes = 0
Right One:
Code:
[color=blue][size=14pt]Buck Please[/size][/color]
Yours:       
Code:
[color=blue][size=14pt]Buck Please[/size][/color]

Symbols:  Mistakes = 1
Started from  " and then ended at ?"

Total mistakes = 3 and you saying its fine other than the Quotation Marks, I guess you never read what I was asking. worried
DiGiTAL2k

View Profile
Reply #50: Oct 13, 2013 03:27 pm

"Received my 5 bucks from MAK - THANKS"
aapaixonadoo

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Oct 13, 2013 06:56 pm

Mak...

In the previous topic I posted the phrase with these codes you reported as correct.

As in a previous post you said that no one hit that topic. THIS I changed the code, following what you posted in this term:

You must post coloring, resizing, and bold commands in the order the same-I have ask, changing orders there will disqualify you.

so... So you lied when you said that no one hit int the other topic Sad

I am very sad with you

big grin

ClixSense member? Join in MY CLIXSENSE TEAM

plipzsz

View Profile
Reply #52: Oct 13, 2013 08:24 pm

Mate you did that but you were disqualified because of posting two entries when you had to post just one.  Tongue

the reason that it became two posts because I thought I need to post the codes/commands itself.

so I tried experimenting. HAHA! and that's what happened. anyway, congrats to the winners! Smiley

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #53: Oct 14, 2013 12:15 am

Mak...

In the previous topic I posted the phrase with these codes you reported as correct.

As in a previous post you said that no one hit that topic. THIS I changed the code, following what you posted in this term:

You must post coloring, resizing, and bold commands in the order the same-I have ask, changing orders there will disqualify you.

so... So you lied when you said that no one hit int the other topic Sad

I am very sad with you

big grin

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,306529.msg2892357.html#msg2892357
Code:
"[color=green][b][size=16pt]May I[/size][/b][/color] [color=red][size=18pt][b]have my[/b][/size][/color] [size=14pt][color=blue]Buck Please[/color][/size]?"

Right One:

Code:

Lol you just had two mistakes in that. Roll Eyes
Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #54: Oct 14, 2013 12:56 am

It was a tricky mind game,
This was what every body missed and it was the most important one. You just needed to hit the commands in the same order as I have ask for certain set of words. It wasn't that hard but a little tricky.

You must post coloring, resizing, and bold commands in the same order as I have ask, changing there orders will disqualify you.

erikalui

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Oct 14, 2013 02:17 am

I knew the the order should be correct but I started selecting the words and formatting them. With the result, the commands were "May I have my Buck Please?"
bassamelgendy

Referrals: 4

MUSLIM.. ARABIAN.. EGYPTIAN .. ZAMALKAWY..ENGINEER

View Profile WWW
Reply #56: Oct 14, 2013 02:24 am

Basically , The method MAK used was selecting the word and the command so our entries was wrong according to MAK's method .

Signature is not allowed Due to censorship and restrictions
tushar2101

View Profile
Reply #57: Oct 14, 2013 06:02 am

YOU ALWAYS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING , so better dont play games , because games are not made for you to win , also ur name "i am for you raja  " means u r for someone named " raja "  , now u want " i am for you game " ...

Raja

View Profile
Reply #58: Oct 14, 2013 07:17 am

YOU ALWAYS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING , so better dont play games , because games are not made for you to win , also ur name "i am for you raja  " means u r for someone named " raja "  , now u want " i am for you game " ...

Surely gonna report you now, I hope you will enjoy your ban as soon as you get it. thumbs up First this:

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,298978.msg2895962.html#msg2895962

And now this reply. I don't think you are ever gonna get rid of this all. So I guess ban would be the best option for Mak, as the warnings are not making any kind of effect on you, you proved it.

By the way, this game was really tricky and all of us misunderstood that most, especially that word "same order". But honestly, it was fun. Tongue

More tricky games like this would be great, literally. Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2013 07:36 am by iamforyouraja » Logged

Nobody123

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #59: Oct 14, 2013 07:53 am

Haha nice one Mak i totally got confused how could it be wrong !  thumbs up

Banned on Request! Goodbye EMS had a good time <3
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.