eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 28, 2022 06:10 AM

Filecasher - Filecasher.com | New Ppd Site | Weekly - Bi-weekly Payment
Print
Author Topic: Filecasher - Filecasher.com | New Ppd Site | Weekly - Bi-weekly Payment  (Read 3014 times)
buxgpt

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Sep 12, 2013 02:32 AM

Hello All!
Today i will show you a new PPD site. This is FileCasher. I am one of this site's owners. I know our site is new in tons of other PPD sites. However let me show you some reason that can make you want to work with us.
+ First of all, we have added over 1900+ offers in network and this number will increase within some weeks. They have ratio of conversion very high. You can earn up to $20 per one lead. Wherever your traffics come, we can make it monetize.
+ Secondly, We bring to you the fastest payment you can get. Normaly, users will be paid Bi - Weekly. It's mean that you will receive your payment of this week by Sunday of the next one. However, if your traffic has good quality and your earning is large ($500+/week) you can contact us, we will discuss about your payment date. Payment will be made via Paypal/ Payza. Payoneer will come soon as soon as we get accept from Payoneer.
+ Thirdly, Users account are shown clearly, smart and easy to use, control your work.
+ Support team will always be right there to solve your problem, answer your question. Live chat box are coming soon. Support tickets will be answered in around 30 mins to 1 hour, if there is any technical problem, it's might take longer.
We are new, but we are legit, fast and enthusiastic. Join us and enjoy http://filecasher.com

P/S: If you want to discuss about what SPECIAL FILES are accepted in our network, please feel free to contact via SKYPE (admin.filecasher) or just inbox me. Thanks for read.
buxgpt

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 12, 2013 05:46 AM

Come on man Wink welcome to us! Simply register and enjoy your monetizing traffics with such a best PPD network. Minium payout is very low, just $10
buxgpt

View Profile
Reply #2: Sep 12, 2013 10:03 PM

We are offering earlier and instant payments for members who reach $100 in next week. Come and join our network to monetize your traffic. But please do not try to be cheater, we will suspend in 1second if you register without your full information  or try to cheat, use proxy to register Smiley.
amitmohapatra

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Sep 13, 2013 05:05 AM

I Joined your site......    clap clap clap clap

buxgpt

View Profile
Reply #4: Sep 13, 2013 06:09 AM

Welcome amit. Send your traffic and enjoy money ya!
amitmohapatra

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Sep 13, 2013 06:13 AM

Hello Sir.

I uploaded a file and  want to download...  But I cant bcoz it gives 4 options..  and all are paid option ....   So one cant download it...

Plz add other offer for indian users ...   So that it will helpful to all Indian users.

buxgpt

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 13, 2013 08:57 AM

Hello Sir.

I uploaded a file and  want to download...  But I cant bcoz it gives 4 options..  and all are paid option ....   So one cant download it...

Plz add other offer for indian users ...   So that it will helpful to all Indian users.

Thanks for your suggestion. We will keep looking for more india offers Smiley. Or you can drive your traffics with other countries big grin we have offers for over 180 countries
amitmohapatra

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Sep 13, 2013 11:37 AM

Thanks for your suggestion. We will keep looking for more india offers Smiley. Or you can drive your traffics with other countries big grin we have offers for over 180 countries

I have a site where I can give link that my member will download the file  and I also earn some money from that..

If you give direct link without completing offer then it will also helpful.........

But you have to do your business...  It's OK.......  I will try ...... no idea no idea no idea

buxgpt

View Profile
Reply #8: Sep 14, 2013 02:15 AM

I have a site where I can give link that my member will download the file  and I also earn some money from that..

If you give direct link without completing offer then it will also helpful.........

But you have to do your business...  It's OK.......  I will try ...... no idea no idea no idea

After next 7- 10 hours, our sever will be updated, and then we will get more offers. Just focus on, you will have some survey with crazy convertsion to make money cheers!
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.