eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 02, 2022 04:59 AM

Dawk Marketing - Paid To Click Wall
Print
Author Topic: Dawk Marketing - Paid To Click Wall  (Read 15950 times)
clixten

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #60: Oct 05, 2013 07:23 AM

Advertisers pay to have people view their ads and not just clicked and ignored until time to validate view.
It really doesn't matter the value of the ads, clickers are rewarded to view ads, and it is in every way ok to force the view.

+1, verry good point.

Regards,
ClixTen

Paying Since 1 November 2012

Registered Company ! Over 650.000 members joined, What are you waiting for ?
shipu

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Oct 05, 2013 09:09 AM

The first ad layout was good,current one looks too plain IMO.

falck3

Referrals: 2

Owner Of LuckyBitco.in

View Profile WWW
Reply #62: Oct 05, 2013 09:31 AM

Thanks for payment  thumbs up
dawkventures

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #63: Oct 05, 2013 01:32 PM

Thanks for payment  thumbs up
Hello

Your welcome and congrats!

William
rj27797

View Profile WWW
Reply #64: Oct 05, 2013 02:25 PM

Got paid big grin

!!!   8 MONTHS ONLINE !!!

10,500+ People have joined already!
XxHALOGENxX

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #65: Oct 05, 2013 07:13 PM

congrats on all the payments guys

falck3

Referrals: 2

Owner Of LuckyBitco.in

View Profile WWW
Reply #66: Oct 06, 2013 02:53 AM

i need credits deal .pm me .
auroraplus

View Profile WWW
Reply #67: Oct 06, 2013 10:42 AM

I want my old paid to click wall back.

dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #68: Oct 06, 2013 12:04 PM

Hello

I made the decision to move to a 1 - Wall interface to support the new services being rolled out.

William
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #69: Oct 18, 2013 05:29 PM

Hello,

We are heading into the holiday season, people from all over will be looking to earn a little extra. Are you looking for some extra views, few signups or sales? I am going to help YOU, ##NAME##, stretch your ad dollars just a little bit further.

Holiday Pack #1 - $50.00

30 Day Fixed Ad (10 Second Ads) - 500,000 Banner Impressions -

Holiday Pack #2 - $25.00

14 Day Fixed Ads (10 Second Ads) - 250,000 Banner Impressions

Also available on the site:

Promoters Pack - $15.00

50000 Banner Ad Credits
5000 Paid To Click Credits
500 Featured Link Ad Credits - Unlimited Impressions (Displays on the Wall!)
Installation File Updates -

We are currently working to update all of the postback files and installation files. On or around November 1st, we will have new files for PTCEvolution script. The new files will be designed so installing is like any addon that PTCEvolution sells. Simple upload, and install from the admin panel.

You will be required to update your files by December 1st, 2013. The update is required because the new files will support a couple new features we will be rolling out after the holiday season. It is suggested to update by installing the new files,and deleting the old, but at minimum the Postback file must be updated

AuroraGPT sites will also be required to update their postback files. We anticipate the new postback files to be available around the same time as the PTCEvolution files.

Custom Site - If you have a custom installation, you will need to contact me.

New Premium Service Coming January 1st, 2014

You will want to visit our forum, as time nears full details will come out. However, one of the most common feedback items we received was, The Wall Layout. How to please everyone, including our advertisers.

This new premium service will allow you to access all of our PTCAds through a custom API function. This will allow you to pull the ads from the XML file and import them into ANY webpage on your site. You will then be able to easily incorporate YOUR sites theme and design to OUR ads.

There will be a monthly fee for this service due to the increase in server resources, However we will offer you a simple way to use it for free.

New Company Forum

We are proud to announce an official company forum. This forum will serve the public as well as all of Dawk Ventures Business including Dawk Marketings. The forum on DawkMarketing.com will redirect to the new forum shortly. Our new forum is located at: http://GPTGuild.com/forum

Please come by and signup and post in any section.

We are looking forward to 2014 and Beyond! Hope to see you at our new forum!

Have a great weekend!

William
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #70: Oct 23, 2013 06:06 PM

Looking for long term deal? Contact me with your needs!

William
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #71: Nov 26, 2013 06:41 PM

Hello

Today we have been forced to disable Payza 100%.

The Message:
Important Announcements
Regarding your funds

The funds you currently have in your account are secure and safeguarded under, and according to, the regulatory guidelines of your state.

We are unable to complete any requests to withdraw or transfer these funds at this time, as they are currently being withheld by Ultralight Financial Services, formerly known as Obopay Inc., a licensed U.S. money transmitter of which Payza was an agent.

In order to provide payment services to our U.S. clients in your state, Payza entered into an agreement with Obopay Inc., a long standing and highly reputable money transmitter. However, following a change in management and in name, Obopay Inc., now known as Ultralight FS, is currently refusing to process any customer transaction requests from the Payza platform, and refusing to release your money to you.

We have tried repeatedly, and to no avail, to resolve this problem by contacting their management, their legal team and your state regulator.  We are pursuing legal action against Obopay Inc., Ultralight FS, their officers and the CEO of both entities, Carol Realini. This legal process, however, is lengthy and will take some time to resolve.

Your state regulator has told us they will not intervene unless they hear from you, the owner of your funds. Our only recourse is to ask you to demand action from both Ultralight FS,formerly known as Obopay Inc., and your state regulator.  Please use this message to send to your state regulatory:

Dear[State Regulator]

Payza has let me know that Ultralight FS, formerly known as Obopay Inc., is refusing to make my money available through my bank account or my Payza account.  I am writing to ask you to take immediate action to solve this problem.

Thank you,

[firstname] [last name]

We want to stress that your current funds are entirely secure and safeguarded by the Issuing Agency of your state. With your help we are confident this problem can be resolved quickly.

So although the funds are "Safe" we cant have the funds.

This is no way to do business and we cannot proceed our business relationship with them until they are able to provide a fully working solution that serves my business properly.

Sorry for any inconveniences..

William
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.