eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 29, 2022 10:22 AM

Dawk Marketing - Paid To Click Wall
Print
Author Topic: Dawk Marketing - Paid To Click Wall  (Read 15924 times)
dawkventures

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #30: Aug 14, 2013 05:13 AM

I keep getting "Invalid Click Detected" every 2-3 ads I click (on both GlobalActionCash & NorthClicks, haven't tried anywhere else). It usually happens in 2 cases (sometimes it happens randomly):

1. The page with the wall's iframe is refreshed.
2. The ad's captcha has been displayed for more the 20 - 40 seconds.

I am using Chrome v28 on Windows 7 x64.

(Maybe I'm the only one with the issue, who knows. Tongue )

Hello

Invalid Click will show when a one of the following happens:

1.) The ad is open to long. I have several "Cheat" features in place. Generally I have seen this when the Ad is open for too long.(More then 1 Minute) I have had the capitcha open for 45 seconds and still credited
2.) If you click an ad, then close it before validating it, then click that ad again within 45-60 seconds, you will get the message.
3.) Invalid Click also could mean the ad expired while you clicked it.
4.) Simply Clicking too fast

Publisher Rates: Appears some are confused of what this is. This is the rate I Pay you. So you would want to set a lower amount for each ad category so that you make money.

So do you pay $0.05 per click to your publishers?
If an advertiser buys standard ads, you are paid $.05.

The 4th Ad category will be added today. You will be able to set the rates in a little bit.

William
Alea

Referrals: 1

Ignorance is bliss.

View Profile
Reply #31: Aug 14, 2013 06:06 AM

I was going to post just that - that the "invalid click" has nothing to do witch captcha, but the complete ad and the time it's open.

I would appreciate if you could take measures to prolong the time of validity somehow (the timer starts after 5 seconds, for example, if the ad still haven't loaded), since this is really short. There are plenty of people with slow Internet connection and it takes ages for some ads to load.
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #32: Aug 14, 2013 06:25 AM

I was going to post just that - that the "invalid click" has nothing to do witch captcha, but the complete ad and the time it's open.

I would appreciate if you could take measures to prolong the time of validity somehow (the timer starts after 5 seconds, for example, if the ad still haven't loaded), since this is really short. There are plenty of people with slow Internet connection and it takes ages for some ads to load.

Hello

The current system was designed to force users to view the ad and not go do something else while the timer clicks down.
 I am working on removing the time based check and replacing with a new system, like clixsense, where a user must be on the page for the timer to work. If the go elsewhere, the timer will pause.

I have also implement the 4th category for all publishers, I have set all accounts to pay their members at 50% for this category ($0.00005. You may log in and change it.

William
Alea

Ignorance is bliss.

View Profile
Reply #33: Aug 14, 2013 06:55 AM

I didn't mention "going to do something else" anywhere in my post, but slow loading.  no idea

Your reply was non-related. Anyway, you already posted that you will remove time-based check, so it's OK.

auroraplus

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: Aug 14, 2013 04:59 PM

I got the pingback but how do I put clicks or views under members profile account?

XxHALOGENxX

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Aug 14, 2013 05:05 PM

I got the pingback but how do I put clicks or views under members profile account?
by clicks and views doy you maen so members only can see and click links on the wall???

dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #36: Aug 14, 2013 05:11 PM

Hello

The files included will automatically add the value to your members account.

If you would like to add more queries, you will want to add them in the gpw_pb.php file.
You can use the balance update queries that exist to accomplish this.

William

auroraplus

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Aug 14, 2013 05:14 PM

only the iframe will work on my site and I would like members to see  how much they earn under account profile.Offerwall and PTCwall I installed with ease but cant say that for dawkmarketing

dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #38: Aug 14, 2013 05:31 PM

Please explain clearly.
I just registered on your site.

Where is my Wall Located?
What exactly is wrong? You said you received the pingback.

If you would like installation, send a support ticket. I provide installation for anyone who requests it.

William
auroraplus

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Aug 14, 2013 05:42 PM

I removed link

dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #40: Aug 14, 2013 05:44 PM

Hello

From the looks of it, you installed the PTCEvo files, which would be the wrong files. and you linked to the Postback file, which was not correct.

If you would like, I can have it installed tonite for you.

William
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #41: Aug 15, 2013 07:36 PM

Hey Guys

I have implemented a brand new interface for advertisers and publishers. I believe this new interface to be easier to navigate and understand. Couple tweaks to go, but its ready to go.

William
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #42: Aug 18, 2013 03:56 PM

Hey Guy!

Advertising with Dawk Marketing is a winning deal!

As an advertiser you have a choice of what countries see your ad. You can pick and choose for the best results.

Also, when a user of one site clicks an ad and receives credit, they are unable to see your ad again - even at any other site - for 24 hours.

That means You get 100% 24-Hour unique hits.

Try a campaign today: 5000 Clicks for $1!

William
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #43: Aug 19, 2013 05:10 PM

BumP
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #44: Aug 26, 2013 08:01 PM

Today We have installed the ability to Buy Advertising without needing an account!

You are also provide a ad stat area.

TRY IT TODAY!

William
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.