eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. May 29, 2022 12:10 AM

Dawk Marketing - Paid To Click Wall
Print
Author Topic: Dawk Marketing - Paid To Click Wall  (Read 15741 times)
willsads

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Jul 31, 2013 04:26 PM

Hello EMS Members,

Dawk Marketing is now running a Paid To Click Wall. The  paid to click wall is available to just about any site that needs a way to earn a little more from their members.  We accept, Blogs, PTC, GPT, Forums, custom scripts and more. Plus, FREE INTEGRATION PROVIDED.

We have installation files for: AururaGPT, PTCEvolution and Shiftcode Sites (no files, just a great installation guide), IncentiveScripts (right from their admin panel) if your feeling like installing yourself, or We can do it.

Publishers sign up, add your site, set the AD rates to pay your members, and then just set the 2 variables up in the files and upload.

How it works is you signup and go to the publisher settings, set the prices for each ad type, currently we have three. You then put in your domain and we will give you help in setting up the postback.

Dawk Marketing's Paid To Click Wall is active and ready for your site. We currently running on around 20+ sites.

Publishers can withdraw once their account reaches $3.00 dollars you also get 10% of your referral purchases if you do refer advertisers.

Advertising Couldn't be any better, 1000 Clicks start @ $.60.

Great way to increase your revenue!

Always open for feature requests and any kind of feedback!

Preview LIVE Wall
William

member requested account removal
sammaster

Referrals: 3

"Great things take time"

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jul 31, 2013 10:08 PM

Updated !
Only need to replace getpaidwall.com with dawkmarketing.com
EDIT: need to replace postback ip too.
« Last Edit: Jul 31, 2013 10:29 PM by sammaster » Logged

shipu

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #2: Aug 01, 2013 03:24 AM

postback ips?I don't think my members will be too happy about it,they got no credits for clicking.
willsads

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Aug 01, 2013 01:50 PM

Most publisher accounts got transferred. And just had to update dawkmarketing.com and the PostBack IP.

William

willsads

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Aug 03, 2013 10:06 AM

We now are on 70+ Sites with scheduled installs on more over the next couple days!

shipu

View Profile
Reply #5: Aug 04, 2013 10:52 AM

Now its working for me much better than before.
currently I have removed ip whitelist feature because I don't know the ip(s).
it'd be helpful if you update the files for download on dawkmarketing.
willsads

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Aug 04, 2013 12:11 PM

I have updated the files a day or two back. The new IP should be within the gpw_pb.php

I'm still working on getting everything all set and explain like, IP address's Etc.

I am glad its working, feel free to shoot some feedback, comments or questions.

William

jaimck

Referrals: 4

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Aug 04, 2013 06:02 PM

awesome, love the lower cash out limit Wink
willsads

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Aug 04, 2013 06:12 PM

Hey,

Glad You do!

Some things I am working on:

1.) Different Wall Layouts - Publisher Choice
2.) Refined Publisher & Advertising Area
3.) Guest Purchasing  - Make easier commissions
4.) Marketing Tools To attract Both Advertisers and Publishers

so far, since the switch I think its gone pretty smoothly..Considering the short time frame.

Publishers Joining + Advertisers = Great!

William

Nobody123

View Profile
Reply #9: Aug 04, 2013 06:33 PM

Awesome changes would be best if have an option to make the style Aurora style(could be changed from publisher account) and add to View Ads page !
Dying to view my stats couldnt login from my PC browsers having troubles with Ptcevo sites !
Graph does not load on my cell phone would be happy if you could add Raw stats also Like
Clicks Today:-
Clicks Total:-
Earned Today:-
Earned total:-

Banned on Request! Goodbye EMS had a good time <3
willsads

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Aug 04, 2013 06:56 PM

Awesome changes would be best if have an option to make the style Aurora style(could be changed from publisher account) and add to View Ads page !
Dying to view my stats couldnt login from my PC browsers having troubles with Ptcevo sites !
Graph does not load on my cell phone would be happy if you could add Raw stats also Like
Clicks Today:-
Clicks Total:-
Earned Today:-
Earned total:-

Hey

You can add the Wall on any page you want. Just have to include the IFRAME Code.

Many options exists:
Overlay Box
Separate Page
Popup

I have thought maybe doing an API like system that would not require an Iframe but have other important tasks on hand. The main idea is the wall is simplicity to integrate, earn and advertise.

Yes, I do have planned being able to add more styles to the Paid To Click Wall. This will add a great customization to the wall.

Graphs require flash which is why they will not load correctly.

I agree with the raw stats. I will be sure to put that into the re-done publisher panel.

What kind of login issues with PTCEvolution? I suspect if your trying to login with a phone its because of the flash. Logins require flash to be enabled, but It could be something else, just guessing!

William

jaimck

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Aug 04, 2013 10:38 PM

Hey,

Glad You do!

Some things I am working on:

1.) Different Wall Layouts - Publisher Choice
2.) Refined Publisher & Advertising Area
3.) Guest Purchasing  - Make easier commissions
4.) Marketing Tools To attract Both Advertisers and Publishers

so far, since the switch I think its gone pretty smoothly..Considering the short time frame.

Publishers Joining + Advertisers = Great!

William

Awesome some nice features looking forward to them, i actually didnt take notice and had old code from getpaidwall only changed it the other day.
Nobody123

View Profile
Reply #12: Aug 06, 2013 04:38 AM

Hey

You can add the Wall on any page you want. Just have to include the IFRAME Code.

Many options exists:
Overlay Box
Separate Page
Popup

I have thought maybe doing an API like system that would not require an Iframe but have other important tasks on hand. The main idea is the wall is simplicity to integrate, earn and advertise.

Yes, I do have planned being able to add more styles to the Paid To Click Wall. This will add a great customization to the wall.

Graphs require flash which is why they will not load correctly.

I agree with the raw stats. I will be sure to put that into the re-done publisher panel.

What kind of login issues with PTCEvolution? I suspect if your trying to login with a phone its because of the flash. Logins require flash to be enabled, but It could be something else, just guessing!

William

Hello

Yes we can add iframe but it will look messy the best bet would be something like i could change from Publisher panel and make it Aurora style so it looks same as normal ad view this would highly increase activity!
I have Android and i am able to login at almost all sites also on dawkmarketing when i am on a go for few weeks not home i would like to see stats on my phone thats why i required Raw stats!
I had issued loging in from Browsers in Ptcevolution sites but now its fixed it was an issue with Java Toolkit Add-ons!
Also when i point over getpaidwall ads the Cursor that appears can you please change it it seems confusing because mostly that one is used to copy texts only..

-Ammad
« Last Edit: Aug 06, 2013 04:43 AM by Nobody123 » Logged

Banned on Request! Goodbye EMS had a good time <3
willsads

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Aug 07, 2013 06:45 PM

Hello,

Today I have brought on a Co-Admin to help grow and provide superior support to clients and publishers.

Forum Member: XxHALOGENxX (Chrisitian)

Christian will be mainly in charge of providing support to New and current publishers and advertisers.

Welcome Aboard!

-- Service Note --
I will be out of town on a family camping trip, August 9, 10, 11 and will return on the 12th.

Christian will be able to setup your advertisement campaigns.

Have a good day!
William

XxHALOGENxX

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Aug 07, 2013 09:42 PM

I'm happy to be aboard thumbs up

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.