eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 29, 2021 02:53 PM

Buy Mobile Cards | PP | PZ | PM | WMZ | EGO | STP...Instant Processing...PK Only
Print
Author Topic: Buy Mobile Cards | PP | PZ | PM | WMZ | EGO | STP...Instant Processing...PK Only  (Read 47733 times)
FoxDesign

Referrals: 2

Buy Professional Banners At Affordable Rates !

View Profile
Reply #15: Aug 29, 2013 09:53 AM

want to know the process, PM sent Smiley

Tushavi

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Sep 07, 2013 07:07 AM

want to know the process, PM sent Smiley

All Details Sended & BUMP For my this post...

Tushavi

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Sep 09, 2013 10:01 AM

UP UP UP!!!

Sussan77

View Profile
Reply #18: Sep 12, 2013 02:11 PM

want to know the process       Smiley thumbs up
valentina

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Sep 12, 2013 09:35 PM

You sell indian card too?

Affordable Seo Marketplace with ATM Master card payment
Tushavi

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Sep 13, 2013 04:27 AM

want to know the process       Smiley thumbs up

Why you have Negative Rep??? You are from???

You sell indian card too?

Sorry Currently We don't provide services to Indian Mobile cards but we do our best to find some indian partner to start indian payza mobile card services too..thanks...

AbdullahZahid

Referrals: 3

Muslim - Pakistani - Pathan -AFRIDI TRIBE

View Profile
Reply #21: Sep 13, 2013 06:07 AM

Thanks simpoo for your feedback, simpoo is my great customer now, he is already bought many many cards from me, have a look on my progress guys, thanks for your help,

LOL, Thats because you have searched, "Buy a mobile card emoneyspace.com"... LOL.

If you search just, "Buy a Mobile Card" then I can't find your thread in at least first 10 pages.  Undecided

1) Make Money
2) Use that money to make more money
3) Repeat!
Tushavi

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Sep 15, 2013 03:23 AM

LOL, Thats because you have searched, "Buy a mobile card emoneyspace.com"... LOL.

If you search just, "Buy a Mobile Card" then I can't find your thread in at least first 10 pages.  Undecided

Why not We add EARNMONEYSPACE??? I pay small amount of my budget for SEO of my EMS Posts??? also ofcourse its very costly to rank one on following keyword "Buy A Mobile Card" On Google...Also I only sell Pakistani cards which are not widely accepted in the world, so its not possible for me to be on top of Google Search, anyway I'm happy with EMS & Getting a lot of customers which sounds good to me, Thanks you my customers & Thanks you EMS to gives me such a platform...wish you all the best

ahmedjadoon

Referrals: 3

I won't be active at forum for a while!

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Sep 15, 2013 03:45 AM

Dear Sir, I Guess I already explain about this issue, But you asks again so read our problems & do a justice then, actually here in Pakistan its not so easy to have Payza account, Payza peoples can limited your account access or on hold your account at anytime & then its been months & years to solve the case with Payza due to their very slow resolution center, also the exchangers buy Payza $$$ in very very cheap prices here, the maximum payza rates after begging the exchanger is only 82-85 PKR only due to the high risk currency of Payza, some big exchangers simply refuse to exchange & buy the payza $$$, Payza official withdrawal method also takes a months to getting your money in bank sometimes your money disappear & again you have to wait for months & weeks for solving the issue, In such a situations If I providing a services in which peoples got their Payza $$$ Via Mobile Cards within a 6-12 Hours??? don't you think I don't deserves this profit??? thanks
You have right for whatever is youring asking price. BTW you should withdraw your money to bank instead of exchanging thin way you don't suffer losses as you mentioned.
Good luck

Tushavi

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Sep 15, 2013 04:59 AM

You have right for whatever is youring asking price. BTW you should withdraw your money to bank instead of exchanging thin way you don't suffer losses as you mentioned.
Good luck

Payza official withdrawal method also takes a months to getting your money in bank sometimes your money disappear & again you have to wait for months & weeks for solving the issues, Bank Wire cost $20 & also is should not guaranteed its works for you always...There is no BANK Direct Transfer Withdraw service by payza in Pakistan, actually I start this business after reading & practically trying all possible ways & then I claim & asks for this price...thanks

Tushavi

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Sep 22, 2013 09:34 AM

4 More Cards Sold....BUMP!

FoxDesign

Referrals: 2

Buy Professional Banners At Affordable Rates !

View Profile
Reply #26: Sep 22, 2013 02:26 PM

Thanks Man !
Order completed within 1 hours !!

Great Service ! Smiley

Tushavi

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Sep 23, 2013 07:24 AM

Thanks Man !
Order completed within 1 hours !!

Great Service ! Smiley

Your welcome Sir, Its my pleasure to serve the peoples on EMS...Thanks for the feedback...so many peoples buying cards on daily basis by me, but they never leave any feedbacks  Sad I wish they also leave a feedback here...

Man-of-Action1

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Sep 24, 2013 03:51 AM

want to know the process    thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Tushavi

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Sep 28, 2013 04:11 AM

want to know the process    thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

PM Done

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.