eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 04, 2022 04:59 pm

WTB Unique Template in 5 Different Colours!
Print
Author Topic: WTB Unique Template in 5 Different Colours!  (Read 1164 times)
Moderob

Referrals: 3

Making Money!

View Profile WWW
Jun 19, 2013 05:32 am

I need a nice price..

I am looking for a simple 3/2 Column Design for an Aurora Network of sites..
Must be Unique(ish) & i must have rights to use 5 different colors on 5 different sites!

My budget is probably upwards of $50 but i still want some change left over for advertising Wink

Let me know what you can do for me.

JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jun 19, 2013 05:44 am

My Condition : If no one else do your work then u can contact me i will do in your budget or lesser. BUT ONLY IF SOMEONE ELSE NOT AGREED TO DO. Bcoz i am no need for the money at the moment so its good others got the chance to earn. But if your work is not getting done then that is also important so in that case PM me i will do as per your requirements.

Thank You.

2011bux

Referrals: 7

Design/Host and everything in between!

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jun 19, 2013 08:12 am

Cheap design - http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,283058.0.html

Aroxen

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jun 19, 2013 10:12 am

[Moderator's Editing: Stop Hijacking.]
« Last Edit: Jun 19, 2013 04:16 pm by Mak » Logged

Fast And Easy Earnings Online
View Ads - Watch Videos - Micro jobs - Tons Of Offers - Surveys
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jun 19, 2013 12:12 pm

[Moderator's Editing: Stop Hijacking Please]

Yeah you are right , but atleast few are born to help others. whether got paid or not.

Rest are born to loot.

« Last Edit: Jun 19, 2013 04:16 pm by Mak » Logged

Aroxen

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Jun 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Yeah you are right , but atleast few are born to help others. whether got paid or not.

Rest are born to loot.

You are right it not bad if you helpone or 2
But if 5 guys send you a message requesting your service You cant help everybody at the same time. At WF you can find guy paying up to $500 per a simple logo.

Fast And Easy Earnings Online
View Ads - Watch Videos - Micro jobs - Tons Of Offers - Surveys
buxboost

HTML/CSS Pro

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jun 19, 2013 12:42 pm

If you are really good in something you would be an idiot not to charge for your services.

If I would do this "template" I can assure you that it would be awesome compared to others "PSD" templates or HTML/CSS.

I am coding HTML/CSS since 1998, since 2009 every single day. I know my stuff, I know what to do to rank a website fast.

However, I can help someone asking for simple stuff... but a complete template (in 5 colours), UNIQUE and for ONLY $50.00?

I charge $67/hour for some tasks.

Rest are born to loot.

JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Jun 19, 2013 01:53 pm

If you are really good in something you would be an idiot not to charge for your services.

If I would do this "template" I can assure you that it would be awesome compared to others "PSD" templates or HTML/CSS.

I am coding HTML/CSS since 1998, since 2009 every single day. I know my stuff, I know what to do to rank a website fast.

However, I can help someone asking for simple stuff... but a complete template (in 5 colours), UNIQUE and for ONLY $50.00?

I charge $67/hour for some tasks.

IDIOT / STUPID / MORON these all words lies mostly when someone feel competition with others.

Here there is no such case. The OP said he have Budget of $50 or somewhat up means he dont want such people who are walking without PANTS and looking for those who can give them enough money to buy PANTS as well as the Underwears.

I really dont know who welcome such people to waste there $1000 / minute time to write non sense in threads. If u are so much luxurious with your designs and knowledge keep it with u there is no need to show your literacy % in public specially in a forum where $0.01 or $0.001 is an standard click rate.

If your rates are so good and you are so confident then what are u doing here ? go find some better place for you and leave us help others to grow in there limited budget.

Thank You and please dont quote me next time. or you force me to reply  Tongue

You are right it not bad if you helpone or 2
But if 5 guys send you a message requesting your service You cant help everybody at the same time. At WF you can find guy paying up to $500 per a simple logo.

i dont mind helping 1000 , since i have another source to get enough income its better i share my knowledge for free.

Wordpress / Joomla / SMF / MyBB / phpBB they are all getting bigger and larger and widely used but they are in past started by someone ( ONE ) ... may be he too was stupid/moron/idiot like me but i respect such person who share there knowledge with world and still such humans are getting born and they are required for this world else

A B C D too will get copyrights  laugh
« Last Edit: Jun 19, 2013 01:59 pm by JustClick » Logged

2011bux

Referrals: 7

Design/Host and everything in between!

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jun 19, 2013 02:43 pm

Not many have that big of a budget or want to give away their money like air.
It is not that simple to fined a client that will pay those crazy rates.
He told you guys his budget, if it is not for you than dont post.
There are many designers who will accept his work gladly.
So he has the full right to ask for it.
Is it a sin to ask for a cheaper work?
And the $500 per logo just killed me .. Hhhhhhh.

Moderob

Making Money!

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Jun 19, 2013 03:51 pm

I would quote but many people here dont respect threads.

I do not want arguments & show offs telling me my budget is too low!

I have found what i need & will ask this topic to be locked! - It boils my blood to see such negativity & slander!

Mak

Referrals: 46

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Jun 19, 2013 04:27 pm

Come on guys this is Buy and sell thread not a General discussion board, Please do not discuss here, do so in the proper board if you really wana discuss this issue.

Aroxen you are not supposed to comment If you are not agree on rates, The thread OP has his own budgets and requirements, If you can fulfil them then its fine but If you think they are far below than your standards or rates then don't comment as thr is no need to post your personal views. Respect the buy and sell rules.

Moderob your thread is affected with the hijackings. I am locking this one, Please Open a new thread for the same thing, and lemme know if they do the same thing thr.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.