eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 04, 2022 09:44 am

what script use earn.bz
Print
Author Topic: what script use earn.bz  (Read 6523 times)
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #30: Oct 19, 2009 10:09 am

I don't think they died because of the script... lol

Tixe uses the script, and his site doesn't seem to be dying? I hate stupid arrogant comments like that.  frusty

It has to do with the admins of the sites.
buxp

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #31: Oct 19, 2009 11:00 am

Tixe uses the script, and his site doesn't seem to be dying? I hate stupid arrogant comments like that.  frusty

It has to do with the admins of the sites.

offcourse it has. your script is just easy to buy and install and ready to run for scammers, that's why it get's linked to them
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #32: Oct 19, 2009 12:15 pm

offcourse it has. your script is just easy to buy and install and ready to run for scammers, that's why it get's linked to them

Yeah. Walmart sells knives, it doesn't mean it's their fault people use them to kill.
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #33: Oct 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Yeah. Walmart sells knives, it doesn't mean it's their fault people use them to kill.

that was a very intelligent comment. I'm impressed Tongue

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #34: Oct 19, 2009 12:38 pm

that was a very intelligent comment. I'm impressed Tongue

I have more, like.. I like pizza pie, I like pizza pie, I like pizza pie, oh my, oh my.  clap
tixepower

Referrals: 6

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Oct 19, 2009 01:13 pm

Are you sure? This guy doesn't look so very nice to me  rofl rofl

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #36: Oct 19, 2009 01:42 pm

He's a smiley head of course he's nice. big grin
alirex

Apna-Khel.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Oct 19, 2009 01:55 pm

Gen3 lols easy to crack nulled or whatever kids like to do are doing and scamming , All scammers like Gen3  rofl

The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #38: Oct 19, 2009 02:30 pm

I have more, like.. I like pizza pie, I like pizza pie, I like pizza pie, oh my, oh my.  clap

That one is closer to brain dead than intelligent but whatever rofl

Aurora is easy to install too. Does that mean that the script is being used for scamming too? I don't even remember the last time I've seen an aurora scam Smiley

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #39: Oct 19, 2009 02:39 pm

vbulletin is easy to null and crack and it's being used by thousands as well. That doesn't prove anything.
alirex

Apna-Khel.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #40: Oct 19, 2009 02:46 pm

But nobody is scamming with vBulletin and they have very strong team which can make any forum down in a day if they just released an official copy right to the hosting. Is Gen3 that much strong ?

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #41: Oct 19, 2009 02:56 pm

I can shutdown any illegal gen3 site as well just by a phone call and a DMCA takedown.
tixepower

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #42: Oct 19, 2009 04:13 pm

That one is closer to brain dead than intelligent but whatever rofl

Aurora is easy to install too. Does that mean that the script is being used for scamming too? I don't even remember the last time I've seen an aurora scam Smiley

!!! GetPaidFastToday/Performancebux all rented bots but the first one failed very hard. Performancebux survived for some good time and paid many members. Also new 1$/click sites are usually auroras big grin Don't forget GET PAID TO WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO... All these sites use aurora of some version.
« Last Edit: Oct 19, 2009 04:15 pm by tixepower » Logged

AjayP

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #43: Oct 19, 2009 04:54 pm

But nobody is scamming with vBulletin and they have very strong team which can make any forum down in a day if they just released an official copy right to the hosting. Is Gen3 that much strong ?
Hmm, I have to disagree, Gen3 isn't ANY easier to null then Aurora, I can take out the key check for an Aurora real quick, under 1 minute.

Gen3 was buggy and security wasn't good which is why it was bad (named bad). Also the NeoBux wannabe's

But I think everyone can agree that Gen3 has correlation to scam owners, but it wasn't BECAUSE of the script specifically.

The reason why Gen3 had more scam owners was because it had that neobux design, people wanted to copy a success, also Gen3 is more beautified, lets admit it most aurora sites look like CRAP.

---------------------------------------------------
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #44: Oct 19, 2009 05:17 pm

Agreed with Ajay's points, I trusted coders too much in the past to complete GeN3 properly. This has changed, I am much less trusting and check everything the coders do. You can check buxtro bug reports section to see the efficiency of the coder whose job is bug fixes for buxtro and GeN4.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.