eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 04, 2022 10:24 am

what script use earn.bz
Print
Author Topic: what script use earn.bz  (Read 6524 times)
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #15: Oct 11, 2009 07:29 am

Why would I hush to you? Are you somehow in a position of any authority here? Oh wait, no you are not.
Fact: The GeN3 script is the most customizable script there is.
Fact: GeN3 sites grow faster and make more money than aurora sites.
Fact: GeN3 1.4 is coming this week, and we've addressed every problem anyone has ever encountered.
Fact: AURORA IS ALSO OPEN SOURCED!
Fact: Every major bux site other than neobux uses GeN3 completely, or as the base.
Fact: What you say makes no difference, I dominate search engine rankings, and therefore sales. How am I still number one for PTC script if aurora is so much better?

maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #16: Oct 13, 2009 03:33 am

4.0.8 is most secure.

and to ptcpay you can't prove that so i would just hush it right there.

i beg to differ mrv4 is much better!! imagine 4.0.8 on steroids and you get mrv4

it and the mrv3 version can be bought at www.maderitescripts.com

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Oct 13, 2009 07:59 am

Why would I hush to you? Are you somehow in a position of any authority here? Oh wait, no you are not.
Fact: The GeN3 script is the most customizable script there is.
Fact: GeN3 sites grow faster and make more money than aurora sites.
Fact: GeN3 1.4 is coming this week, and we've addressed every problem anyone has ever encountered.
Fact: AURORA IS ALSO OPEN SOURCED!
Fact: Every major bux site other than neobux uses GeN3 completely, or as the base.
Fact: What you say makes no difference, I dominate search engine rankings, and therefore sales. How am I still number one for PTC script if aurora is so much better?
those are not facts. and i am sorry but there are many big bux sites that don't use Gen software. i really wish i knew where the hell you got your info from because it is not correct. and again i am sorry but gen3 is not the most customizable script out there. whats so customizable about a script that theme system doesn't even use actual themes? or the fact you have to edit every damned file just to change the design. i don't find that easy to customize.

also there is no proof that gen3 sites grow faster than any other sites. it depends on the owners how fast they grow. it has nothing to do with the script.

and you have yet to show proof how you figure it is so secure.

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #18: Oct 13, 2009 08:10 am

The proof is the sites which are still running just fine. It is the most customizable, because aurora sure is not, and other scripts don't even have features to make them worth using. The point of the theme system being the way it is was to make it so it was a simple click to change the site completely using a theme. And I didn't say all bux sites use GeN3, I said most use GeN3, and even if they don't they most likely use the autopayment system of it.

Yes there is proof, and yes it does have to do with the script. Buxtro has 15 thousand members and I haven't even launched it, I'd like to see an aurora site do that.
Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Oct 13, 2009 08:18 am

not hard to do. and btw the aurora script is very easy to customise, maybe not if you have no clue what you doing but for those of us that do know what the f*** we are doing it is simple to change anything.

and i know of two scripts that do have the features that gen3 has but didn't get released with bugs in them. you don't know about them because of course i didn't advertise them, but that doesn't mean they are not around.

and yes you did say "ALL BIG BUX SITES"

also something else i forgot to mention. aurora is not open sourced. there is no code in aurora that was given by the gpl community. But in GEN software there is.

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #20: Oct 13, 2009 08:39 am

not hard to do. and btw the aurora script is very easy to customise, maybe not if you have no clue what you doing but for those of us that do know what the f*** we are doing it is simple to change anything.

and i know of two scripts that do have the features that gen3 has but didn't get released with bugs in them. you don't know about them because of course i didn't advertise them, but that doesn't mean they are not around.

and yes you did say "ALL BIG BUX SITES"
also something else i forgot to mention. aurora is not open sourced. there is no code in aurora that was given by the gpl community. But in GEN software there is.

Using the autopayment= using the base. And I know what I'm doing, aurora is the least customizable script I have ever edited. They all basically look the same.

Well if you have these cool scripts and all why doesn't anyone use them?
Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Oct 13, 2009 09:38 am

there are ppl that use them but i am not going to pollute the market with promises i can't keep.

also you are not the only person to come out with the auto payment feature your is 1 out of hundreds of them. so don't be going and trying to say everyone uses your stuff cause that is not true at all. there are plently of sites that do not use your autopayment alertpay addon.
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2009 09:40 am by Delusional » Logged

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #22: Oct 13, 2009 09:43 am

Most sites use my autopayment if they are a bux site, auroras probably not. Most bux sites are GeN3.

Anyways no point waisting my time talking to you lol. I have more important things to do such as count my money.  dance2
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #23: Oct 13, 2009 09:56 am

i will ahve to agree with delusional on the fact auroa is just as customizable as gen series script the only thing you have to learn is the layout of the script once you take a coupole days to do that the limits are endless on aurora as it is with any php script.
what makes aurora difficult to some is all the anticheat and security features incorporated with it.
that must be carried over to most of the addons you create for it.
This is actually a good thing.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Oct 13, 2009 10:03 am

Most sites use my autopayment if they are a bux site, auroras probably not. Most bux sites are GeN3.

Anyways no point waisting my time talking to you lol. I have more important things to do such as count my money.  dance2
most bux sites or either YOB,GEN,BUXHOST,BUXSCRIPT and about 30,000 other scripts remade from YOB. like your securebux(which isn't secure)

youngone324

Referrals: 28

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Oct 14, 2009 02:30 pm

im not gonna lie for my ptc script the ipn i looked at the gen script for an idea to how it works correctly... very good

Custom Bux Script: (Licenses Will Soon Be Available) S-Tech

- special place for webhosts, website owners and money earners.
Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Oct 16, 2009 01:33 am

im not gonna lie for my ptc script the ipn i looked at the gen script for an idea to how it works correctly... very good
ipn.....written by the payment processors........not the coder.

buxp

View Profile
Reply #27: Oct 18, 2009 05:00 am

The only good script is a custom script. Offcourse, every site starts at a certain base.
roshan

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #28: Oct 19, 2009 02:03 am

No website using licensed GenN3 has been hacked. So I'd say 100% is a pretty secure percentage.  der

almost all popler gen3 sites are dead      like

buxwiz reobux rastabux cobybux

i think  one or two are ailve those who paid hundreds of dollers to modfi you script and fix the bugs
tixepower

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Oct 19, 2009 05:35 am

almost all popler gen3 sites are dead      like

buxwiz reobux rastabux cobybux

i think  one or two are ailve those who paid hundreds of dollers to modfi you script and fix the bugs

I don't think they died because of the script... lol

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.