eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 04, 2022 10:28 pm

Need beta testers for Gen4. What do you get? Gen4! :D
Print
Author Topic: Need beta testers for Gen4. What do you get? Gen4! :D  (Read 16770 times)
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #15: Oct 11, 2009 03:09 pm

id like you test i think you are already aware of my experience just look at the sucess of mrv3 script among other efforts.

Alright you have a spot, would also be interesting to get your point of view on an affiliate system and maybe reseller possibilities.  Smiley
Razze

Referrals: 23

View Profile
Reply #16: Oct 12, 2009 08:17 am

Don't trust maderitescripts, he said he was gonna buy a mod from me, i sold it to him and told him strictly it had rights for 1 site, no more, now he resells it on hes webpage, he probably earned a  100$ on it, i earned 20.

link not working
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #17: Oct 12, 2009 11:47 am

Don't trust maderitescripts, he said he was gonna buy a mod from me, i sold it to him and told him strictly it had rights for 1 site, no more, now he resells it on hes webpage, he probably earned a  100$ on it, i earned 20.

i think you need to look at your coding we purchased it for gptclub.com as i stated now look at the banners on gptclub.com and tell me if that is your code i sincerely doubt seeing as the banners you gave us showed user coun they didnt show how much earned total of ads to get user balance we had to completely recode the banners from top to bottom with new coding.

dont assume bad things get your facts straight before you issue such a declaration i have paypal reciepts dated back with where we paid molte to help us rewrite the whole banner system so that a it wouyld work ina  folder besudes main folder and b  it would show a full sectrum that could be commented out not to show certain things.

Also your supposed code can be found as public domain by googling it was a gpu code oeiginally written by f darby.
i was nice and didnt charge back on the purchase made from you even though it was useless to us for our purposes.i also invested another $50 i having the full thing reworked to work properly and correctly code it.
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2009 11:49 am by maderitescripts » Logged

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #18: Oct 12, 2009 11:53 am

dang thing wouldnt let me edit right.

PTC Pay i would be more than happy to discuss possible reseller o the script with you as i have clients everyday asking for bux scripts.

But i must be assured of 2 things before i can resell it .
1:the script is fully funcional and most of the bugs gone
2:that the script is more secure than earlier versions due to the fact we give full support with anything we sell and i would hate to have the headache of a garbage script .

thats the main reason we redid our aurora to avoid the support headaches.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Oct 12, 2009 12:05 pm

I have tested you and you failed.  You did not give script as fast as said would and did not give refund.  Then weeks later you turned it into open source.

I will test you again only once John says you good.
« Last Edit: Oct 12, 2009 12:08 pm by clixncash » Logged

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #20: Oct 12, 2009 12:34 pm

dang thing wouldnt let me edit right.

PTC Pay i would be more than happy to discuss possible reseller o the script with you as i have clients everyday asking for bux scripts.

But i must be assured of 2 things before i can resell it .
1:the script is fully funcional and most of the bugs gone
2:that the script is more secure than earlier versions due to the fact we give full support with anything we sell and i would hate to have the headache of a garbage script .

thats the main reason we redid our aurora to avoid the support headaches.

Yeap, I've invested many months into this and lots of money as well. We won't be releasing any script, not even a preliminary version, until all issues are addressed. Having you and Delusional and Ajay on the testing team should pretty much guarantee that we secure every aspect of the script before people even see it. As for the reseller opportunities I have a few ideas which I'll discuss with you and the others in more detail.
youngone324

Referrals: 28

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Oct 12, 2009 12:36 pm

why do you guys always get side tracked lets just keep this topic about gen4 script please.

Custom Bux Script: (Licenses Will Soon Be Available) S-Tech

- special place for webhosts, website owners and money earners.
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #22: Oct 12, 2009 12:41 pm

Also I'm doubling the amount of testing positions available, I hadn't expected this many interested webmasters.  I'll have a full list of people by tomorrow. Also you should know you will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #23: Oct 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Also you should know you will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Well duh...

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
My PTC Site

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Oct 12, 2009 02:47 pm

why do you guys always get side tracked lets just keep this topic about gen4 script please.
   clap  clap  clap

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Oct 12, 2009 03:41 pm

Well want people to know that he does not always do as he promises.

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #26: Oct 12, 2009 04:25 pm

Well want people to know that he does not always do as he promises.

Seriously you've cried enough. No one cares, go answer the people complaining about your site instead.  Wink

Also The Rock, Lynn, Youngone, and My PTC Site you're also in. Send me your msn and all in a private message Wink.
The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #27: Oct 12, 2009 04:29 pm

PM'ed Smiley

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Oct 12, 2009 04:30 pm

pmed  Tongue

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #29: Oct 12, 2009 04:32 pm

Added you both.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.