eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Feb 09, 2023 03:47 am

Need 2 Alertpay IPN
Print
Author Topic: Need 2 Alertpay IPN  (Read 2408 times)
eliharold

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Dec 20, 2009 04:53 am

Hi

I have a question if you own 2 aurora site, and yo want alertpay to be a payment option on both of them. But alertpay only lets you have 1 IPN how do you get 2 IPN for 2 differetn sites?

thanks in advance  Smiley Smiley

"Its not about how hard you can hit, but how hard to can GET HIT AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD! Thats how winning is done!" - Rocky
Allinone

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 20, 2009 05:28 am

Q: How do I create IPN/email associations?
Solution You can receive IPN posts from different Alert URLs for payments made to specific email addresses. For example, if you have two websites and each one of them has its own IPN processing scripts. You can send payments to an email address to post purchase information for one Alert URL, while payments made to another email address to post purchase information is sent to the other Alert URL. All you need to do is create another business account with the different email address, preferably different encrypted security code and different Alert URL

eliharold

View Profile
Reply #2: Dec 20, 2009 05:44 am

So i need 2 alertpay account?

thats confusing

"Its not about how hard you can hit, but how hard to can GET HIT AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD! Thats how winning is done!" - Rocky
Allinone

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 20, 2009 05:49 am

yes for me it sounds like it.

I know you can have 2 alertpay accounts but as far as I know 1 personal or personal pro and 1 business account.

Let me see if I can find anything else.....

ok how about setting up 2 business profiles?
Business account allows you to set up your merchant profile for businesses under your company/business name.

I know you can add more than 1 email so maybe it's possible to have 2 business profiles with 2 different emails assigned.

this is what I found on alertpay
With Personal Pro, you can setup your merchant profile for a business under your own personal name. Business account allows you to set up your merchant profile for businesses under your company/business name. You also have the flexibility of adding sub-business account(s) for your multiple businesses. How to Add a sub-business account
To add a sub business account to your Business account
1. Login to your AlertPay account.
2. Click the Business Tools tab
3. Click on Manage Business Account.
4. Click on the Add button and enter your information.
a. Enter an email address for this business account where the purchase payment will be sent. A merchant can associate an email address for each business account or use a default email for all their business transactions.
b. Enter the business name for this business account,
c. Select the business industry from the list.
d. Select the business category from the list.
e. Enter business website URL for this business account.
f. Enter the contact information either by selecting the same as my account check box this will copy contact information that was entered when you registered with AlertPay or you can enter a new address, city, province, zip code, country and phone for this business account.
g. Enter the customer support email and phone number for this business account.
5. Click on the Submit button

there is more here
https://www.alertpay.com/Documents/AlertPay_Integration_Guide.pdf

« Last Edit: Dec 20, 2009 05:56 am by CashNTraffic » Logged

Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #4: Dec 20, 2009 05:53 am

I have seen people use the same Alertpay on 2 sites. Maybe ask Northowl. Smiley

or try to use the same IPN on the other site and test it to see if it works.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
eliharold

View Profile
Reply #5: Dec 20, 2009 06:11 am

I have seen people use the same Alertpay on 2 sites. Maybe ask Northowl. Smiley

or try to use the same IPN on the other site and test it to see if it works.

ok thanks guys i will try and contact northowl

Raffay

Referrals: 42

View Profile
Reply #6: Dec 20, 2009 10:51 am

Make A business Account that way you can Have As many IPNs you want  Smiley

eliharold

View Profile
Reply #7: Dec 20, 2009 03:59 pm

Make A business Account that way you can Have As many IPNs you want  Smiley

ok thanks

maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #8: Dec 20, 2009 04:01 pm

use business account and add a new business profile for each site with a different email for each one to the same account each one will have its own seperate ipn from alertpay that way ..

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.