eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 04, 2022 10:49 pm

Need beta testers for Gen4. What do you get? Gen4! :D
Print
Author Topic: Need beta testers for Gen4. What do you get? Gen4! :D  (Read 16771 times)
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Oct 10, 2009 06:51 am

I need 5 testers for GeN4 and those who help out will get Gen4 for free. Simply post your qualifications, coding experience, site ownership experience, and anything else you think would be helpful. If you are a licensed GeN3 holder you can state that as well and it will help you get a spot testing.

Also for the first week of GeN4 sales, half of all profit will go to helping out typhoon victims.

Thank you and good luck.   Smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2009 05:51 am by ptcpay » Logged
h4sin

Referrals: 6

View Profile
Reply #1: Oct 10, 2009 07:03 am

i'd like to be a tester for Gen4.
Don't have any coding skills/experience . Just liked to qualificate for a simple , active user.  pray

Start Making Money By Playing Mobile Phone Games! Get Free $0.30!!
The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #2: Oct 10, 2009 07:06 am

I have no coding experience. I can fix stuff when it's easy Tongue as for owning sites I think I might have a badge somewhere Tongue

All I see I could help out with is telling you what I hated in Gen3 and what I'd like to see added into Gen4.
« Last Edit: Oct 10, 2009 09:00 am by The Rock » Logged

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
Raffay

Referrals: 42

View Profile
Reply #3: Oct 10, 2009 08:28 am

Nice well i Own First5Networks Enough Experience for Ownership as for coding HTML and some more .. I am Volunteering as I want to help you make a Better Script as it would Make a better PTC World.

youngone324

Referrals: 28

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Oct 10, 2009 09:44 am

I guess ill give it a shot ive owned a few sites i am currently coding my own script can help make mods and such...

Custom Bux Script: (Licenses Will Soon Be Available) S-Tech

- special place for webhosts, website owners and money earners.
eliharold

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #5: Oct 10, 2009 12:12 pm

i will test it for you

i have some coding knowledge and own 2 ptc websites for 6 months now

big grin big grin big grin big grin
« Last Edit: Oct 10, 2009 02:16 pm by eliharold » Logged

"Its not about how hard you can hit, but how hard to can GET HIT AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD! Thats how winning is done!" - Rocky
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #6: Oct 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Alright 4 spots left now, AjayP gets one. I'll decide the others as more applications come in.  Smiley
AjayP

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #7: Oct 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Alright 4 spots left now, AjayP gets one. I'll decide the others as more applications come in.  Smiley
Thanks Wink
MatrixIS

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Oct 10, 2009 01:00 pm

i would like to test , own 4 sites and have basic coding knowledge , can code simple scripts and fix bugs as i spot them

tixepower

Cry me a river girl.. ;'(

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Oct 10, 2009 02:54 pm

Good luck, AjayP was a good choice ....

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #10: Oct 10, 2009 06:56 pm

I need 5 testers for GeN4 and those who help out will get Gen4 for free. Simply post your qualifications, coding experience, site ownership experience, and anything else you think would be helpful. If you are a licenses GeN3 holder you can state that as well and it will help you get a spot testing.

Also for the first week of GeN4 sales, half of all profit will go to helping out typhoon victims.

Thank you and good luck.   Smiley
Pmed you...
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Oct 10, 2009 07:17 pm

i would test it.. i know a tad of php.. not enough to help much..... and i own a site.. hopefully another with saket and rock soon... as for a copy of gen 4 i don't exactly care for one free. maybe just to look at but not open a site with  Tongue.. but w/e i hope its cool  Grin

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Oct 11, 2009 01:01 am

i would like to test. i have 13+ years coding experience and own 5+websites. and i have a gen3 license.

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #13: Oct 11, 2009 07:31 am

i would like to test. i have 13+ years coding experience and own 5+websites. and i have a gen3 license.

Alright you have the second sport, as for the other applications it's a tough choice so I'll have my coders help me decide.  der
maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #14: Oct 11, 2009 02:49 pm

id like you test i think you are already aware of my experience just look at the sucess of mrv3 script among other efforts.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.