eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 25, 2021 02:29 PM

Xeobux.com Downtimes [Edited]
Print
Author Topic: Xeobux.com Downtimes [Edited]  (Read 6090 times)
Xelm

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Oct 11, 2008 10:39 AM

A small announcement for our xeobux members, As u might have noticed the website is down/slow.
This is because or hoster Xeoservers.com is changing servers, Soon we will have a more stable and faster webserver!
Sorry for the downtime and for not announcing it, i just heard it a moment ago also =(

-- The Xeobux Team.

Edit: Servers are up again!
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2008 05:25 AM by Xelm » Logged

Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Oct 16, 2008 06:58 AM

optimize your sql queries and you won't have that trouble.

Xelm

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Oct 16, 2008 09:38 AM

Doesnt make sence, if we are moving host and changing dns it doesnt effect the sql. So what do you mean o.O

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Oct 16, 2008 09:57 AM

the scripts sql queries, optimize them and you won't have to change hosts. you do not need a dedicated server or even a huge powerful server to run a ptc as long as the sql queries within the script are optimized.

Xelm

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Oct 16, 2008 01:12 PM

the scripts sql queries, optimize them and you won't have to change hosts. you do not need a dedicated server or even a huge powerful server to run a ptc as long as the sql queries within the script are optimized.
Maybe, but i am also the admin of xeoservers.com and i am using xeobux to advertise also. So thats the story, the end =P
« Last Edit: Oct 16, 2008 01:15 PM by Xelm » Logged

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Oct 16, 2008 01:25 PM

doesn't matter, if you want to waste money go ahead, just means you will have less to pay ppl with.

Xelm

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Oct 16, 2008 11:28 PM

doesn't matter, if you want to waste money go ahead, just means you will have less to pay ppl with.
I don't understand, how am i wasting money if im hosting it on a web hosting? :/

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Oct 17, 2008 02:33 AM

I don't understand, how am i wasting money if im hosting it on a web hosting? :/
i am not going to explain anymore since you can't understand and -repped me cause i told you something useful.

Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #8: Oct 21, 2008 04:32 PM

i am not going to explain anymore since you can't understand and -repped me cause i told you something useful.

+1'ed you for giving this useful comment. If they dont understand just leave them big grin

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
Xelm

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Oct 23, 2008 02:19 AM

+1'ed you for giving this useful comment. If they dont understand just leave them big grin
Maybe but i think he doesnt understand, These web hostings dont cost me any money since i own them. He just trys to make all PTC sites bad. You should check his other post and his reputation. Anyways, Now im just gonna ignore this topic since xeobux is not down anymore anyways :/

Off-Topic note: caetanomiguelp, I love your Signature <3

Edit: If he wants to be smart, He should explain what he means so others can learn. But he is just leaving bad comments and not explaining a s**t, he should explain and be usefull if he wants to spam the board so much =O!
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2008 02:32 AM by Xelm » Logged

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Oct 23, 2008 11:19 AM

Maybe but i think he doesnt understand, These web hostings dont cost me any money since i own them. He just trys to make all PTC sites bad. You should check his other post and his reputation. Anyways, Now im just gonna ignore this topic since xeobux is not down anymore anyways :/

Off-Topic note: caetanomiguelp, I love your Signature <3

Edit: If he wants to be smart, He should explain what he means so others can learn. But he is just leaving bad comments and not explaining a s**t, he should explain and be usefull if he wants to spam the board so much =O!
omg your an idiot....

lets see if you "own" the servers then it does cost....

Costs:
BackBone Payments to ISP's
Electric to run the climate control for the cabinets
Building lease rental(if the datacenter building is not owned)
datacenter employee payment and benefit payments.

now i am pretty sure you don't "Own" the server.
most likely it is a dedicated server by which you still do not "own" it you "Rent" or "Lease" it
if thats the case then you are still paying out over $100 a month to keep it up, plus extra costs to pay for server root management and addons and domains.

now that i clearly don't know what i am talking about. you can explain to everyone else why it is free for you and how you own something you clearly do not own.

oh and for the record.........i was a web host for over 7 years!

Xelm

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Oct 23, 2008 04:17 PM

Well, I do own them and my bills are cheap. I am sponsered by magistar-networks and frantech and i only pay $10 a month for the web hosting. This means i lose no profit due the low price and people that rent servers. You can't blame people for not spending so much money as you do to own servers. And its true i don't fully own them, I resell. I sell and get 30% of the profit, web hosting sells go to myself 100% and same for shoutcast. So hosting at myself doesnt cost anything. And, You can't just calling me an idiot for something i get sponsered and cheap. Note: I may call it owning them because i got the license to host and edit them.

Thank you for explaining anyways why you think it cost so much. Now we have spoken, Could we just stop and care on? Thanks.
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2008 04:22 PM by Xelm » Logged

Delusional

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Oct 23, 2008 07:55 PM

umm for the record......resellers are cheap yes, but the server space they sell and/or lease out is normally on a shared server meaning you are normally selling space with 30 other resellers on that one server. This is one of the most common ways REAL hosting companies make money.

and sorry for calling you an idiot, but you really need to stop assuming that i do not know anything.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.