eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 21, 2020 03:46 AM

Member "nilesht781" repeatedly break rules in chat room ...
Print
Author Topic: Member "nilesht781" repeatedly break rules in chat room ...  (Read 7219 times)
davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #45: Apr 21, 2013 05:53 AM

I always warned those who tried to do deals before making a screenshot and reporting them.
Member "nilesht781" ALWAYS broke a rule in the chat room and it was getting out of hand, so I thought it would be appropriate to report him. And this isn't the first time, he was reported for such an action Wink
So, davidbugs, if you don't know what goes on behind the scenes, don't try to act smart.

Yeah right Don't be look stupid. You are playing along fool too.  
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Apr 21, 2013 05:55 AM

Yeah right Don't be look stupid. You are playing along fool too.  
I won't go on with you because you have nothing fruitful/productive to say.

Good luck davidbugs (specially in chat room) rofl rofl
davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #47: Apr 21, 2013 05:57 AM

I won't go on with you because you have nothing fruitful/productive to say.

Good luck davidbugs (specially in chat room) rofl rofl

Ha very funny.  You probably ate too  many banana.    rofl rofl
BoxGraphics

Referrals: 1

Designing your Dreams!

View Profile
Reply #48: Apr 21, 2013 07:02 AM

Did I miss anything?  Shocked

I just read one line where Nissan was saying :- "Don't you often use word a$$ often? You forgot? I had screenshots. Muahaha!!"

I am so pleased to hear this line. When did I say that I do not use those words?  rofl
I know I always use those words and specifically often for members like you.  thumbs down

At least you have some screenshots of your reality.  laugh
All my best of luck to you Nissan!  Wink

Special Note for Mak :- Nissan may not be what he shows he is.....In this selfish world, Nobody is cared enough to waste his so much of precious time getting online for 24x7 hours and reporting and doing unnecessary stuff. What my point is clear to you I think.
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #49: Apr 21, 2013 08:26 AM

That's why you got (don't even bother to remember) what you deserved, BoxGraphics laugh
Good luck to you too!

P.S. It's naive and foolish to assume everyone to be as same like you Wink
« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2013 08:30 AM by Nissan350z » Logged
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #50: Apr 21, 2013 11:08 AM

so any swagcode here ...i am watching wwe :??

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
Axe007

See the Light

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Apr 21, 2013 02:10 PM

if not wrong nissan report many times, last time i remember is justclick and me talk

one thing is true since nissan enter chat start report people, the chat become more dead, people start leave, my point of view nissan want be again moderator, i think that kill the ems chat

nissan is not saint too, he only like report people, erika that time break the rule, the point of nissan is warning erika about the rule, but he perfer report and try be the nice guy.

i perfer warning i don't like report, everyone do mistakes and is normal people break the rules, but respect the others members
« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2013 02:18 PM by Axe007 » Logged

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #52: Apr 21, 2013 06:01 PM

Everyone please respect the rules and each other. All exchanges, deals ect please do in private.
Also please be kind to your fellow ems members.

Also there have been reports that the chat is having issues with logout ect. We are looking into replacing the chat software.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #53: Apr 21, 2013 06:14 PM

Also there have been reports that the chat is having issues with logout ect. We are looking into replacing the chat software.

Thank you this is good news.

I guess EMS server also need some more cpacity sometimes whole site starts responding slow.

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #54: Apr 21, 2013 06:19 PM

Thank you this is good news.

I guess EMS server also need some more cpacity sometimes whole site starts responding slow.

thank you for the info I will look into that, I only see ems forum slow when it is doing backups for 5 min, but I will check into this.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Apr 22, 2013 04:09 AM

There's also this bug which adds a "\" after a single quote or double quotes. It wasn't there previously though... straightface
Hopefully, it'll be fixed ASAP.

Plus, I would like to suggest two things to add if you update the Ajax chat:

1) Make members UNABLE to delete their comments - This is necessary as members break rules (deals, abusive language) and delete it before anyone is able to take screenshots. It happened a lot of times.

2) Add a "report" button at the end of each comment just like there is a button for that purpose at the end of each post in the forum. It'll make things a bit easier for everyone including the staff, I guess.
EasyHostGroup

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #56: Apr 22, 2013 10:12 AM

nissan with all due respect to you,you seem like a person that behaves like this is your forum and chat,please do not demand such actions but repsect will of the most on this site,most of people as i see want to have relaxed conversation and not big brother on their shoulders,of course there should be rules to respect but do not be a snitch,noone likes ones,this forum and site has administrator and moderators,let them do the job if they see it,this is my 2 cents

zeehan

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #57: Apr 22, 2013 11:37 AM

nissan with all due respect to you,you seem like a person that behaves like this is your forum and chat,please do not demand such actions but repsect will of the most on this site,most of people as i see want to have relaxed conversation and not big brother on their shoulders,of course there should be rules to respect but do not be a snitch,noone likes ones,this forum and site has administrator and moderators,let them do the job if they see it,this is my 2 cents

Says the one whose judgement is only based on this thread.

Good job.
 thumbs up

Lips Sealed

JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #58: Apr 22, 2013 12:05 PM

Very well said. Continue ditching in all kind of chat shouts will make every one pissed off and this will effect on EMS directly. Nobody on chat is stupid neither they are Moron. Everyone have an intention when they enter EMS is to earn some bucks online. So Rules are somtimes got breaked. This all happen in any environment. But continue monitoring them like Parents is just awkward. I really feel unconfortable whether i break rule or not.

This all also can happen , the scene starts when Mr. Nissan ( The Monitor Bot ) was offline and he entered when someone was defending and he took screenshot and started shouting without sense.

Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #59: Apr 22, 2013 12:17 PM

I am simply laughing my a** off at your comments/opinions rofl rofl rofl rofl
Thanks for the laugh thumbs up
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.