eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Mar 30, 2020 06:27 AM

Member "nilesht781" repeatedly break rules in chat room ...
Print
Author Topic: Member "nilesht781" repeatedly break rules in chat room ...  (Read 7016 times)
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #60: Apr 22, 2013 08:19 PM

There's also this bug which adds a "\" after a single quote or double quotes. It wasn't there previously though... straightface
Hopefully, it'll be fixed ASAP.

Plus, I would like to suggest two things to add if you update the Ajax chat:

1) Make members UNABLE to delete their comments - This is necessary as members break rules (deals, abusive language) and delete it before anyone is able to take screenshots. It happened a lot of times.

2) Add a "report" button at the end of each comment just like there is a button for that purpose at the end of each post in the forum. It'll make things a bit easier for everyone including the staff, I guess.

We are definitly going to work on the chat bugs.

As for your other suggestions they are a bit extreme, people dont really like to be policed while they are chatting, nore do we want this sort of environment. Its just a friendly chatroom there does not need to be a reporting option, its totally different than a forum post open to all public.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Apr 24, 2013 05:54 AM

We are definitly going to work on the chat bugs.

As for your other suggestions they are a bit extreme, people dont really like to be policed while they are chatting, nore do we want this sort of environment. Its just a friendly chatroom there does not need to be a reporting option, its totally different than a forum post open to all public.
Fine! I got your word. Smiley
I can promise you that you and your staff won't get any further chat reports from now on since you don't want that "sort of environment" ems
« Last Edit: Apr 24, 2013 05:59 AM by Nissan350z » Logged
JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #62: Apr 24, 2013 06:46 AM

Fine! I got your word. Smiley
I can promise you that you and your staff won't get any further chat reports from now on since you don't want that "sort of environment" ems

YOu are still Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

Northowl want to say : there is no need for report on shouts. But you can continue your Monitoring else your food will not get digested.  rofl

waqas11

Referrals: 6

!!Aslamoalecum To All Of You !!

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: Apr 24, 2013 09:12 AM

YOu are still Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

Northowl want to say : there is no need for report on shouts. But you can continue your Monitoring else your food will not get digested.  rofl

lolz well said  Wink
anyways i will give him chance every time to make screenshots of my chat Kiss
watever he has done, it already made ems chat environment condensed.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.