eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 25, 2020 01:21 PM

Member "nilesht781" repeatedly break rules in chat room ...
Print
Author Topic: Member "nilesht781" repeatedly break rules in chat room ...  (Read 7225 times)
JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Apr 20, 2013 05:04 PM

Nissan is a lair or sure. And i know that. The thing is we are not doing screenshots but he have habit to suspect everyone.

davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #31: Apr 20, 2013 09:00 PM

Nissan is a lair or sure. And i know that. The thing is we are not doing screenshots but he have habit to suspect everyone.

I agree with you Nissan is a big fat liar.  People are scare to come in ems chat due  Nissan going report everybody.
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Apr 20, 2013 10:07 PM

Who stopped you from making screenshots? Me? EMS staff? Who? Shocked
And the screenshots neither lie nor they are edited in any way lol
Everyone in this forum has the right to suspect and report anyone with appropriate proofs. So, I don't understand what is the big deal.

And why should people be scared from coming into the chat room? Just because of me reporting those who break rules? Or taking screenshots of those who says things they do illegally? rofl
Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #33: Apr 20, 2013 10:11 PM

lolz he caught,so loosing temper is obvious.His long clarification will justify nothing.

@MAK > "you are too nice" so i don't expect any reaction against nissan behaviour although right now 6 to 7 ems guys are complaining against him but you will never take action against him because "you are too nice". Wink I love you :*

Its just a point of view "not litting fire",

Based on last few posts, What I get is, they are complaining that Nissan reports them whenever they break any rules, lol is it any genuine complaint, its look funny to me.
So you mean I ask members please do not report any member when they break rules rofl.
Correct me if I am wrong as I didt read all stuff. big grin
waqas11

Referrals: 6

!!Aslamoalecum To All Of You !!

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: Apr 20, 2013 10:28 PM

This thread is now game between allies and opponents. Mak you want screen shots what nissan did in chat? or you think he reports about others so this thing makes him correct?

"Hmari uni ma jo students teachers ki T.C krta they unhai sb se zayada marks miltay they lol now nissan is just doing T.C of yours"
muje un teachers pe tb b tarss ata tha aur ab b.

just an example

Literally he made ems chat environment so condensed. "rofl"  or  laugh or  rofl just comment without these smiles and be serious about what ems chat guys are suffering from this ex-mod.
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2013 10:31 PM by waqas11 » Logged
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Apr 20, 2013 10:36 PM

Haha! Nice try, but you fail like always Tongue
Here's what happened:

http://i.imgur.com/XH6Moht.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SXObodQ.jpg
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: Apr 20, 2013 11:08 PM

Based on last few posts, What I get is, they are complaining that Nissan reports them whenever they break any rules, lol is it any genuine complaint, its look funny to me.
So you mean I ask members please do not report any member when they break rules rofl.
Correct me if I am wrong as I didt read all stuff. big grin

there is a poetry " Hum Aah bhi karte hain to ho jatay hain badnaam , woh qatal bhi karte hain aur charcha nahi hota "

Bcoz nobody damn care to report for entertainment so that not means the person is right.

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Apr 20, 2013 11:17 PM

This thread is now game between allies and opponents. Mak you want screen shots what nissan did in chat? or you think he reports about others so this thing makes him correct?

"Hmari uni ma jo students teachers ki T.C krta they unhai sb se zayada marks miltay they lol now nissan is just doing T.C of yours"
muje un teachers pe tb b tarss ata tha aur ab b.

just an example

Literally he made ems chat environment so condensed. "rofl"  or  laugh or  rofl just comment without these smiles and be serious about what ems chat guys are suffering from this ex-mod.

First of all you should know that nissan never ever reported any chat funda before this thread, If he did sometimes ago then honestly I dont remember that. I think nissan will also having a huge laugh at his side lol.
Proof of my point is, if he had reported any member with screenshots then why he made this thread openly? when he had an option reporting him by sending me a PM. he should have PMed me like in your theory he always do lol.

Secondly I am not supporting Nissan, nor he is supporting me, fact is whoever reports any rule breakers have support of staff. this is not like two groups, its just between forum cleaners and rule breakers.

I really dont know why you guys having a fight with nissan after he made this thread. Does this mean you just want a free hand in chat?

Also if you think nissan is wrong and the badest person in chat then why you guys dont post screenshot of nissan breaking rules.
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2013 11:25 PM by Mak » Logged
susan0810

"Sometimes we WASTE too much time to THINK about SOMEONE who DOESN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT US for a second."

View Profile
Reply #38: Apr 20, 2013 11:31 PM

I really dont know why you guys having a fight with nissan after he made this thread. Does this mean you just want a free hand in chat?

for some people they feel chat has no freedom if nissan is around because they cant make deals or  exchanges . some  people dont go there for just simply chat people go there to make business  or for some people who loves to offend, fights, argue yeah it is  Lips Sealed
Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Apr 20, 2013 11:34 PM

for some people they feel chat has no freedom if nissan is around because they cant make deals or  exchanges. some  people dont go there for just simply chat people go there to make business  or for some people who loves to offend, fights, argue yeah it is  Lips Sealed

susy you know making deals and exchanges also money exchanges are not allowed thr.
susan0810

"Sometimes we WASTE too much time to THINK about SOMEONE who DOESN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT US for a second."

View Profile
Reply #40: Apr 20, 2013 11:40 PM

susy you know making deals and exchanges also money exchanges are not allowed thr.

yes i know mak im not talking about me its about other people   Smiley
sachin007

Referrals: 9

View Profile WWW
Reply #41: Apr 21, 2013 12:39 AM

People are scare to come in ems chat.

Lol davidbugs. Not at all rofl
davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #42: Apr 21, 2013 05:04 AM

First of all you should know that nissan never ever reported any chat funda before this thread, If he did sometimes ago then honestly I dont remember that. I think nissan will also having a huge laugh at his side lol.
Proof of my point is, if he had reported any member with screenshots then why he made this thread openly? when he had an option reporting him by sending me a PM. he should have PMed me like in your theory he always do lol.

Secondly I am not supporting Nissan, nor he is supporting me, fact is whoever reports any rule breakers have support of staff. this is not like two groups, its just between forum cleaners and rule breakers.

Also if you think nissan is wrong and the badest person in chat then why you guys dont post screenshot of nissan breaking rules.

Nissan knew all about this all along.  He saw a lot of people making referrals deals all the time. He did not report them.  I think something happen. to him  Make him upset.  Good luck nissan will kill the chat and since no one will come to chat anymore
« Last Edit: Apr 21, 2013 05:24 AM by davidbugs » Logged
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Apr 21, 2013 05:44 AM

Nissan knew all about this all along.  He saw a lot of people making referrals deals all the time. He did not report them.  I think something happen. to him  Make him upset.  Good luck nissan will kill the chat and since no one will come to chat anymore

I always warned those who tried to do deals before making a screenshot and reporting them.
Member "nilesht781" ALWAYS broke a rule in the chat room and it was getting out of hand, so I thought it would be appropriate to report him. And this isn't the first time, he was reported for such an action Wink
So, davidbugs, if you don't know what goes on behind the scenes, don't try to act smart.
zeehan

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #44: Apr 21, 2013 05:52 AM

I always warned those who tried to do deals before making a screenshot and reporting them.
Member "nilesht781" ALWAYS broke a rule in the chat room and it was getting out of hand, so I thought it would be appropriate to report him. And this isn't the first time, he was reported for such an action Wink
So, davidbugs, if you don't know what goes on behind the scenes, don't try to act smart.

I agree with this. I saw many people trying to start a deal in EMS CHAT. I also been warning many people not to make deals in EMS CHAT.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.