eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 14, 2020 07:31 AM

Member "nilesht781" repeatedly break rules in chat room ...
Print
Author Topic: Member "nilesht781" repeatedly break rules in chat room ...  (Read 7128 times)
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Apr 19, 2013 05:17 AM

[Removed on member's Request]
No problem! I will quote what you said Smiley
Is it clear enough? Yes, I am NOW picking fights because I am accused of something which I don't do or did only once and that too to a person who verbally abuses constantly. When you used the phrase "many times" I am assuming that I said it more than once. Heck, that could mean I use "bad words" every now and then!! Right?!? frusty

Regarding indecent pictures, you didn't take my name BUT you said it in the same paragraph when you were accusing me. So any sane person would automatically assume that it was directed at me and I did exactly that.

Oh yeah, before I forget, can you kindly say why didn't you take BoxGraphics' name when he was saying things like?

"Nissan would pee in his pants"
"His a** would get spanked"
"....Because he is a dumbass"

I am sure it's not as rare as MY usage of verbal abuses. I knew he is a backstabber and that's why I ignored him as much as I could, but after abusing verbally, I lost my cool and that happens to be my biggest mistake!! Not to mention, YOU were there when he started it!! Instead you chose to present something that pictured as if I abused him out of nothing! Thanks for doing that thumbs up

Nevermind, thankfully I made this thread and it helped me to identify true colors of some members.

Yes, it did!
It was actually a picture of King Kong holding Naomi Watts (if I remember it correctly)! Since you're a woman, I called YOU that girl with that gorilla, not you the gorilla and probably Tushavi the gorilla (NOT YOU and he didn't mind since he posted that picture). I wish I had screenshots of that convo!!!!

Oh c'mon now!! Your information IS PUBLIC! Only little bit of searching will do the job.
In fact, I warned you THAT DAY to be careful about putting private infos in public and that IT COULD BE MISUSED/ABUSED and I promised you not to tell anyone AND TILL NOW, I have kept it and will keep it forever irrespective of whether other guys/gals finds out or not.
How ungrateful!!!  thumbs down
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2013 01:29 PM by Mak » Logged
erikalui

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Apr 19, 2013 05:21 AM

Lol. What a conversation this is and I cannot believe that I am into this answering questions here. I am out of here and now to relax and make my mind fresh, I am hearing that song "Battameez Dil Mane na Mane na"  laugh

boogie boogie boogie dance2 rofl
davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #17: Apr 19, 2013 07:56 AM

Don't forget about Nissan said nasty stuff about me all the time. I don't report him. 

This is why i put ignore list.

He send a private chat spam me all the time.
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2013 08:06 AM by davidbugs » Logged
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Apr 19, 2013 08:17 AM

Don't forget about Nissan said nasty stuff about me all the time. I don't report him. 

This is why i put ignore list.
Yes, I did call you swagbugs, swaggy etc etc because you brag about Swagbucks in chat but now no one doesn't because its a bit childish. How is it's a offensive as some of the things mentioned in the thread. Infact, you make funny comments in chat which is enjoyed by all of us and you know that very well.
Besides, you are no saint either. And those nasty things, they are your quotes, not mine Wink
davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #19: Apr 19, 2013 08:23 AM

Yes, I did call you swagbugs, swaggy etc etc because you brag about Swagbucks in chat but now no one doesn't because its a bit childish. How is it's a offensive as some of the things mentioned in the thread. Infact, you make funny comments in chat which is enjoyed by all of us and you know that very well.
Besides, you are no saint either. And those nasty things, they are your quotes, not mine Wink

You flood me in private chat. you did so many times. I just simply ignore list
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Apr 19, 2013 08:25 AM

You flood me in private chat. you did so many times. I just simply ignore list
Oh really? Jawad973 used to flood the spam by using the blank screen method, not me. You know that very well and everyone does Wink
Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Apr 19, 2013 08:30 AM

Mak, I always give positive reputation to a member who pays me as he shows he is honest irrespective of whether he asks for it or not. Is it wrong doing this? Even if he had not to ask feedback, I would give him because he has paid me. People give me reputation for completing their deal and I do not ask for it. Is this against ethics if I praise a person who has paid me. If you see my reputation details, it reads as Thanks for Payment. You need to tell people which person is paying and which person is not. I respect those who pay me whether the amount is small or big and I have been scammed by people for minor amounts like $0.03 and so know that people SCAM for such a small payment.

erika the point where you went wrong was when you admitted you will give him a feedback when he pay you for the deal, he asked that to you openly and your reply was an open as well. It was against ethics. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.
Giving away positive feedback after getting paid with your own will and without being asked for it is another thing, but when some one ask for it specially even before making the deal he offers you a deal and ask whether you give away a positive rep after being paid is definitely not good. Being a good forum member you should have reported him instead of making deal and accepting his offer (giving away positive rep became a part of the deal as he asked you before and you accepted)
You should not complete such deals where people ask for feedbacks after paying specially in today's scenario. this is your own right to whom you want to give a positive rep after your deals and exchanges, you should not being asked for this.

jawad973

View Profile
Reply #22: Apr 19, 2013 08:32 AM

What are you saying??? I did that only once and never flood the chat

Oh really? Jawad973 used to flood the spam by using the blank screen method, not me. You know that very well and everyone does Wink

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #23: Apr 19, 2013 08:33 AM

I am talking about you. You send me whisper chat flood me message.  Nissan
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Apr 19, 2013 08:39 AM

I am talking about you. You send me whisper chat flood me message.  Nissan
If I sent you, then why didn't you report? Liar!!!!  frusty
Just now you said in chat that i whispered you "hi" and you consider it spam? Lol

What are you saying??? I did that only once and never flood the chat

You did it more than once for sure and davidbugs thought that was a virus and that I did it. Unfortunately, a screenshot cannot be taken in these occasions otherwise I would've definite captured it.
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2013 08:56 AM by Nissan350z » Logged
erikalui

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Apr 19, 2013 09:18 AM

erika the point where you went wrong was when you admitted you will give him a feedback when he pay you for the deal, he asked that to you openly and your reply was an open as well. It was against ethics. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.
Giving away positive feedback after getting paid with your own will and without being asked for it is another thing, but when some one ask for it specially even before making the deal he offers you a deal and ask whether you give away a positive rep after being paid is definitely not good. Being a good forum member you should have reported him instead of making deal and accepting his offer (giving away positive rep became a part of the deal as he asked you before and you accepted)
You should not complete such deals where people ask for feedbacks after paying specially in today's scenario. this is your own right to whom you want to give a positive rep after your deals and exchanges, you should not being asked for this.

Yes Mak. I got your point and know that many members misuse it or can misuse it.

The point is that I give feedback of my own wish if or not the member asks for it and mostly for all people who have paid me, I give them feedback but now I am stopping this of my own will as people nowadays pay me and then stop paying so I cannot trust anyone now.

If I give feedback to another person and if that person turns out a cheat, then it will be wrong on my path as I do not want to encouraging cheating. As I do not cheat anyone, I did not know that giving feedback can also be misused.
adatar

View Profile
Reply #26: Apr 19, 2013 09:40 AM

nissan i don't think fighting with everyone on this forum is the right way for you to go,i noticed you have a quite a temper and additude,relax dude

Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Apr 19, 2013 09:52 AM

Yes Mak. I got your point and know that many members misuse it or can misuse it.

The point is that I give feedback of my own wish if or not the member asks for it and mostly for all people who have paid me, I give them feedback but now I am stopping this of my own will as people nowadays pay me and then stop paying so I cannot trust anyone now.

If I give feedback to another person and if that person turns out a cheat, then it will be wrong on my path as I do not want to encouraging cheating. As I do not cheat anyone, I did not know that giving feedback can also be misused.

erika the time when we used to do exchanges, I never gave anyone a rep after just one deal or a successful exchange. we atleast wait for a good number of experiences with a certain member before posting a rep because you never know he went nuts after getting a positive reps. no idea

erikalui

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Apr 19, 2013 10:09 AM

erika the time when we used to do exchanges, I never gave anyone a rep after just one deal or a successful exchange. we atleast wait for a good number of experiences with a certain member before posting a rep because you never know he went nuts after getting a positive reps. no idea

I used to never bother about giving a person reputation. When I was new here, I never knew of this reputation thing and never even knew how to give a person reputation. This thing never mattered to me.

Just realized that giving a person a reputation makes a big difference as it is like standing a guarantee for a person that the person is trusted. I used to just give as I was happy that they are paying but I guess I was wrong Sad

Even after having many deals with a person, you still cannot trust that person as he can suddenly change his mind and stop paying.  worried

waqas11

Referrals: 6

!!Aslamoalecum To All Of You !!

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Apr 20, 2013 09:02 AM

nissan i don't think fighting with everyone on this forum is the right way for you to go,i noticed you have a quite a temper and additude,relax dude
lolz he caught,so loosing temper is obvious.His long clarification will justify nothing.

@MAK > "you are too nice" so i don't expect any reaction against nissan behaviour although right now 6 to 7 ems guys are complaining against him but you will never take action against him because "you are too nice". Wink I love you :*

Its just a point of view "not litting fire",
« Last Edit: Apr 20, 2013 09:06 AM by waqas11 » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.