eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 08, 2022 08:59 pm

Evaluation required. Please help :)
Print
Author Topic: Evaluation required. Please help :)  (Read 1088 times)
Boosterclix

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2013 03:13 pm

Hello guys!

I need an evaluation of my GPT site (link) that maybe I can consider to sell due to lack of time.
- Domain is .com and will expires on March 2014; unlimited subdomain service.
- NO debts, no income, no pending payments, etc. Wink

Any other information needed? ..it's online since 9th May 2013, so still brand new! Smiley

What's a good price to sell it? thanks! Mauro
Horus

в натуре без цензуры

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: May 19, 2013 03:15 pm

url of the site? what script are you using? what kind of modules do you have on etc...

Coded aurora templates ~ choose template by clicking here -prices starting from $5 ( for resell rights pm me) |    Virool video wall addon   - $5  |                                                                                                                                       Auroragpt 4.0.8PHP   -$1
clixten

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: May 19, 2013 03:30 pm

boosterclix.com

Paying Since 1 November 2012

Registered Company ! Over 650.000 members joined, What are you waiting for ?
Boosterclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: May 19, 2013 03:32 pm

It's an old script that is no more for sell but works fine also because you have Paid to click, Paid to signup, Points sistem, up to 10 tiers of referrals (editable in the admin panel), referral contest, Paid to Read.. so it's a magnificent script!

design is integrated and personalized, but I can sell also the blank script together with the personalized site without any problem. site is hosted on Alervista.org and is called www.Boosterclix.com
Horus

в натуре без цензуры

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: May 19, 2013 04:05 pm

Can you set up demo account with admin access so i and probably others can take a look.

Coded aurora templates ~ choose template by clicking here -prices starting from $5 ( for resell rights pm me) |    Virool video wall addon   - $5  |                                                                                                                                       Auroragpt 4.0.8PHP   -$1
Boosterclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: May 20, 2013 03:09 am

maybe yes, stay tuned! Smiley
wrayn3

View Profile
Reply #6: May 21, 2013 04:55 am

I actually like it alot.

I would just like to know a few things. How much did it cost you. Hosting, Domain Name and other prices for scripts and addons? Also what is the name of the script (I know you cant purchase it I would just like to know Tongue How much are you willing to sell it for minimum?

Wayne Rayner    | WR Rotator Cheap Advertising

Boosterclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: May 21, 2013 05:15 am

Hello!

I bought the script in an auction on Ebay, that script is no more sold on line and to be honest I don't know exactly the name of the script; I'll check for any info file inside the folder of the script. I payed $20\30 (more or less) to buy it, I guess it's a fair price.
The guys that projected the script are not involved anymore in the creation of similar sites, the website of the seller is closed. Of course it can be hosted anywhere with php and mysql!
if you want to buy it I can add a personalized forum template\script ( www.forum.boosterclix.com ) and the original script of BoosterClix.com (plus the personalized template).

How much can worth the site (included my users) in your opinion? thanks!

I don't sell the hosting service, you have to provide it by yourself. I'm able to sell only script+template+forum+template+domain name Smiley not bad!
Boosterclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: May 21, 2013 05:42 am

SCREENSHOTS OF THE ADMIN PANEL: (click on the pictures to enlarge)
1. Global settings

2. Content editor

3. Payment options

4. Advertsement packages prices

5. Mail campaign editor

6. Signup campaign editor

7. Paid to click campaign editor

8. Edit banner in the rotator

9. List of allowed countries

10. Database of members

11. Users activity monitor

12. Golden membership request

13. Payout request

14. Cheater control

15. Point converter

16. Referral contest

wrayn3

View Profile
Reply #9: May 21, 2013 06:12 am

$40 to $50 maybe $60 I would pay but I will only be able to purchase it then, so if you have no buyer or whatever I can purchase it next week. I really like the script a lot. All I want is site your are selling and a fresh copy of the script as I think I may want to develop it with some features I want added into it. The script's source code is 100% editable or has it be obfuscated?

Wayne Rayner    | WR Rotator Cheap Advertising

Boosterclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: May 21, 2013 06:17 am

it's 100% editable but in my opinion it's a bit messy. ..anyway I'm not that kind of geek and it was so easy to edit the script! ..I'm going to sell it in few days.
If you are interested please place your bid privately and I'll consider it. I appreciate your effort and your opinions. Of course I'll put both the "fresh script" and the "edited" one, ok? thanks!
Boosterclix

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: May 21, 2013 01:36 pm

Site has been sold for $50 . Moderator can close this topic. thanks
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.