eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 02, 2022 04:25 am

George Clooney's Missing "Eyes" (Game*** Prize 11$)
Print
Author Topic: George Clooney's Missing "Eyes" (Game*** Prize 11$)  (Read 23086 times)
rj27797

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #180: May 12, 2013 02:23 pm

I am not a master of Photoshop nor this is my job to Photoshop any thing here, To be honest I am just a beginner in Photoshop, a student on a very starting levels. I am just presenting games for you with the help of hints and your luck and knowledge. The correct answer was posted and we have a winner.

The only reason we are here with such games is because North wanted a change in those pick the number contests so here I am. Thank you for your feedback. thumbs up

Your photoshop is not perfect but the game was fun. big grin

Keep them coming. big grin
mini54

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #181: May 12, 2013 02:27 pm

I am not a master of Photoshop nor this is my job to Photoshop any thing here, To be honest I am just a beginner in Photoshop, a student on a very starting levels. I am just presenting games for you with the help of hints and your luck and knowledge. The correct answer was posted and we have a winner.

The only reason we are here with such games is because North wanted a change in those pick the number contests so here I am. Thank you for your feedback. thumbs up
thumbs up

Mahastang

Referrals: 5

Miss Purple!!!

View Profile
Reply #182: May 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Cool

Pierce Brosnan

[More than one answer in a day. Entry disqualified,]

Pierce Brosnan

I pick his second choice since he is disqualified for his second answer Wink

Pierce Brosnan

I never read the latest hint before I posted Shocked Shocked  (Reading it now Wink)
Actually, I went with the same answer which I posted earlier (which got disqualified unfortunately) Sad

LOL its very tricky, the right answer was already posted soon after Nissan's Disqualified post. I must say i saw that post and it was Hrithik Roshan in that post as i have the next post after that. I guess he edited in seconds so It was not appeared as edited post. at wits end
Since i really dont have any proof of that editing and my memory so I have to pick that guy as a winner.
I am very sorry to rest all of you since the contest continued after 2 days since that post. Also I am very sorry to Nissan who was actually deserved that price since it was his guess but his entry was disqualified. Sad

Anyway Darkspade can PM me his details and he will get his 9$.

I think we have to change few rules since they are confusing.  I think from next game, One entry per day is fair to every one since 72 hours produced some complications.

I will blend another picture tonight and then we will have a new game tomorrow, and since this game wasted our 2 days so next game will be start from 5$ and then we will add 1$ every day. thumbs up

I think that both Nissan and Darkspade should both be announced the WINNERS.

It was Nissan who firstly said 'Pierce Brosnan', though disqualified technically but not intentionally.

Then, Darkspade picked 'Bierce Brosnan', saying that he picked from Nissan's second choice.
But Mak didn't notice this reply until another two days.

Then, again Nissan said 'Pierce Brosnan'.

So, I think it is fair enough for Nissan to share the prize.

I am sure that Darkspade would be happy to share his winning prize with Nissan, aren't you Darkspade?   clap clap clap

Or you both, I mean Darkspade and Nissan can contribute this problematic 9 $ to the EMS game funds,
which Mak will announce that the next game has been sponsored by Darkspade and Nissan.  dance2 dance2 dance2

This is EMS spirit.  ems

This is just a game.

Everyone helped each other by keep replying.
Without any entries though wrong ones, it would take years to get the right answer.

Miss Purple!!!
The Headmistress of EMS Class Room
Mahastang

Miss Purple!!!

View Profile
Reply #183: May 13, 2013 12:06 am

Cool

May I propose a very simple game?  Undecided Undecided Undecided

It's called 'Rock-Paper-Scissors'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock-paper-scissors

I think all of you know this game very well.  dance2 dance2 dance2

The rule is very simple, off-line.  Tongue

Just pm Mak which one you select - Rock, Paper or Scissors.
and Mak will tell the selection of each in the thread game.

The one who wins two out of three will be the winner and stands for the new challenger.
The winning prize will be asked for cashout at 1.0 $, whatever as will be agreed later.

Let's start with Nissan and Darkspade with 4.5 $ each.

Each winning will win something like 0.10 from the other side.
And see who will win all the 9 $.

Then, we will open this game publicly.  ems

With this game,
we need no 'Hollywood' nor 'Bollywood' familiarity nor any knowledges,  dance2 dance2 dance2
just your own choice and luck,  high5 high5 high5
and yes Mak's unlimited PM Inbox.  boogie boogie boogie

More suggestions regarding the game rules are very welcome.  clap clap clap
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013 12:09 am by Mahastang » Logged

Miss Purple!!!
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #184: May 13, 2013 12:42 am

Cool

May I propose a very simple game?  Undecided Undecided Undecided

It's called 'Rock-Paper-Scissors'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock-paper-scissors

I think all of you know this game very well.  dance2 dance2 dance2

The rule is very simple, off-line.  Tongue

Just pm Mak which one you select - Rock, Paper or Scissors.
and Mak will tell the selection of each in the thread game.

The one who wins two out of three will be the winner and stands for the new challenger.
The winning prize will be asked for cashout at 1.0 $, whatever as will be agreed later.

Let's start with Nissan and Darkspade with 4.5 $ each.

Each winning will win something like 0.10 from the other side.
And see who will win all the 9 $.

Then, we will open this game publicly.  ems

With this game,
we need no 'Hollywood' nor 'Bollywood' familiarity nor any knowledges,  dance2 dance2 dance2
just your own choice and luck,  high5 high5 high5
and yes Mak's unlimited PM Inbox.  boogie boogie boogie

More suggestions regarding the game rules are very welcome.  clap clap clap

Please don't feel offended, but I think this will make Mak go crazy as he already gets TONS of PMs, I suppose.
Besides, I think it won't be transparent as it's done in private. I hope you understand what I mean.
euanity

"u want it, Humanity"

View Profile WWW
Reply #185: May 13, 2013 01:11 am

+1 for Nissan, that's too much task.

Mahastang

Miss Purple!!!

View Profile
Reply #186: May 13, 2013 01:37 am

Cool

Please don't feel offended, but I think this will make Mak go crazy as he already gets TONS of PMs, I suppose.
Besides, I think it won't be transparent as it's done in private. I hope you understand what I mean.

Thank you Nissan for the reply.  Smiley
Yes, it will be more tasks for Mak really.   boogie boogie boogie
Just proposing... dance2 dance2 dance2
No hard feeling at all.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

+1 for Nissan, that's too much task.

Yes, it really is.  Smiley

Miss Purple!!!
Dream Coder77

View Profile
Reply #187: May 13, 2013 02:06 am

Walter Cronkite

mh_21us

View Profile
Reply #188: May 13, 2013 05:42 am

congrats to the winner  thumbs up

Mak

Referrals: 46

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #189: May 13, 2013 04:10 pm

Member Paid thumbs up
sananda19

View Profile
Reply #190: May 14, 2013 08:34 am

The eye game was intriguing...... Although I didnt get the prize but got a hugeeee list of actors and actresses  Tongue . It would be great

if Mak could add games like word puzzles ,pic puzzles, guessing places or things from it weird descriptions, identifying important

events from pics , etc.. Waiting to see something new.. Eyes are good!!! But the Clooney one really made people(and me) crazzzy 

big grin....

Mak

Referrals: 46

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #191: May 14, 2013 09:04 am

The eye game was intriguing...... Although I didnt get the prize but got a hugeeee list of actors and actresses  Tongue . It would be great

if Mak could add games like word puzzles ,pic puzzles, guessing places or things from it weird descriptions, identifying important

events from pics , etc.. Waiting to see something new.. Eyes are good!!! But the Clooney one really made people(and me) crazzzy 

big grin....

I changed the game a little in the new one, each hint will take you to the actual answer. Anyway these eye games are not the only one we will play here, definitely we will change them, before this I tried Spot the difference, but I know most people abused in that game, also I dislike that game because of private message answers, Whatever we play, answers should have to post publicly, also that blending of Kate Winslett and Brad Pitt  pic was also easy to pic and was abused easily.
Other than the games we had here, I tried so many in private boards with Money but each times Money pick a way to cheat. This eye games is the only one I made till today which cant be cheated and the person who give his answer and win is sure a deserving winner.

Me and Money are really looking fwd to make new games, also I would like to tell you that "Identifying Important
events from pics" is very very easy to cheat.
Guessing places is good as long as thr is no part of picture posted, if thr is a small part of picture, it will be abused like a peanut

We will see Word Puzzles, and Puzzles.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013 09:07 am by Mak » Logged
monkeystar0

View Profile
Reply #192: May 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Angelina Jolie dance2
tushar2101

View Profile
Reply #193: May 28, 2013 02:59 am

congratz

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.