eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 25, 2022 06:05 PM

Who's Your Best Buddy here?
Print
Author Topic: Who's Your Best Buddy here?  (Read 5231 times)
Mak

Referrals: 46

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Mar 16, 2013 06:42 PM

Well this is different game, big grin  Please tell me who's your best buddy in EMS and why? post little characteristics of him / her. ems
You may tell why you like him, how you met him? etc etc lol
Maximum you can post about your best buddy is just in 5 lines and minimum 3 lines. May be I like your best buddy as well. laugh

Winner will get 2$ for posting his nice short notes on his buddy and guess what, your buddy will also get 2$ clap
You also need to post your best buddy's profile link, but remember that line will not count as a line.

You can also post your EMS GF/ BF here if any  rofl

Time = 72 Hours

No Editing after posting. Edited posts will be disqualified...
« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2013 10:10 PM by Mak » Logged
mh_21us

Referrals: 5

View Profile
Reply #1: Mar 16, 2013 11:13 PM

best buddy:-         Smiley      IsadoraFier      Smiley

why:-                    BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS INTERACT POLITE AND GIVES GOOD REFERRAL DEALS     Wink

MET:-                    ON EMS    ems

SHE GIVES BEST PRICED DEALS NEVER BARGAIN ON PRICE OF DEALS ,    dance2
 MANY TIMES GIVES BONUSES TOO  bounce

PAYS ALWAYS ON TIME  clap

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=262832        thumbs up

zeehan

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Mar 16, 2013 11:29 PM

Best Buddy :    susan0810

Characteristics :  Thoughtful , Honest, Lovable , Prank, Cute , Down to earth.  too many good characteristics to mention here.

Why do i like here : She is always there when i need her.  ems

I know she is like this to all good people of ems. Threat her right and you will received the same in return. That's why i like her.

Really liked this thread. I don't intent to win but this is worth the post.

jawadidress

Referrals: 5

View Profile
Reply #3: Mar 17, 2013 02:12 AM

Best Buddy :    pk36

Characteristics :  Thoughtful , Honest, Lovable , Prank, Funny  ,Caring Friend And too many characteristics to mention here

Why do i like him :he is a good friend infact he is my big bro Smiley he cares me Smiley A Honest True person Smiley i never feel that i am talking with an owner of ptc or foreigner i always felt that i am talking with my relative  i have others best buddies too at ems but no one can beat pk36 its not because of Successbux its because of his behavior   Smiley

[User made another account: AmirQadir]
Pun33t

Referrals: 1

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone..

View Profile
Reply #4: Mar 17, 2013 02:17 AM

There are too many great members in Ems  clap clap Including the ever so helpful admin as well Smiley
Can't choose only one  Undecided  der
So,i'll say most of the members with whom i have interacted are my best buddies Smiley

Ps-I know that my post is somewhat breaking the rules of the game, but i've posted just for fun.Not with an intend to win Tongue.I'll definitely win some other game though big grin.

erikalui

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Mar 17, 2013 03:57 AM

I do not have much buddies on EMS as I have recently begun interacting with people on chat.

Best Buddy: If I need to take just one name then it is Lora (shady_girl_91).

How you met her: on EMS

Characteristics: Friendly, Polite, Helpful, Honest, Trustworthy, Sweet, Simple

Why you like her: I know since 2 days on EMS and have done 2 Referral deals for her and have received payment on time. Recently, I joined her website as a referral and she has helped me a lot with regards to how to earn and also spoke to the admin to pay me via PayPal which none has done for me so far. It's a different experience as we have never met and seen each other but still are friends and she is very trusted and helpful. She is the only person who has called me her friend on EMS so I cannot take any other name Smiley

Her profile link: http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=126372
eddy03

Jesus is my Lord

View Profile
Reply #6: Mar 17, 2013 08:57 AM

Best buddy :  eddy03

how met him : hm, . ..  absolutely, born  together in one piece

characteristic : too quiet, sometimes pessimistic and optimistic ('kek ababil), arrogant, recently wasting time . ..

why like ? : he is always accompany anywhere I am. when I don't have any idea, I'll talk to him . . . laugh . No one know me very well unless him self. and beside that, I like him because he like to think new fresh idea. He don't want to follow easy trend, he like to make it a challenge. Maybe he don't like competition as well.

profile link : http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=239078

laugh rofl ems

anftr

View Profile
Reply #7: Mar 17, 2013 01:42 PM

My best buddy in EMS is Desai, because he say me how I can make 2$.

1 line) When I say him, that I'll write for him here, he no sent me smile, but two smiles.
2 line) How man who use PTC like me will no like him who give me the chance to get 2$.
3 line) I met him in EMS chat, I recommend this chat to you , my reader , too.
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/chat/
etc etc lol

Mak, like my best buddy as well, and give the money!
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=83670
Raja

View Profile
Reply #8: Mar 17, 2013 04:12 PM

Buddy: Nissan350z (http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=21441)

Awesome friend/helper, honest, active, former mod of EMS, always fair, trustworthy, great height, nice reviewer, nice clicker, senior @ EMS, hard-worker, great purchaser and other unlimited qualities. Wink

Nissan and I are friends since many years. We met first in the Chit-Chat section and now I would say that he is the best friend I ever made in e-world. He always helps me in each and every case no matter how difficult it is. He is actually the only one in whom I can trust big. It's my wish that I meet him in real whenever I go to India OR whenever he comes to Pak. Smiley

aapaixonadoo

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Mar 17, 2013 06:57 PM

My best here is Mady (http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=237332).

My mistress. My best upline in all the world....

And above all ... she is so beautiful ...  Embarrassed

ClixSense member? Join in MY CLIXSENSE TEAM

itsrainingmoney

Referrals: 4

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Mar 17, 2013 11:45 PM

Best Buddy :    ironchow (http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=21519)

Characteristics :  Honest, Caring, Down to earth, Very helpful, Fun loving person and much more

The best quality about him is the way he takes care of his dogs(he refers to them as his own children). His biker buddy is his loveable dog.
Met him at  EMS and  after 2-3 messages I found out that he is a very friendly, helpful person. He helped me a lot a lot to setup my ptc site.
We are in regular contact via yahoo and FB. We chat about lots of things. I would love to meet him in person.

Unbelievable Discounts only at Discounts Basket
kesuji

Referrals: 6

View Profile
Reply #11: Mar 18, 2013 03:44 AM

best buddies : northowl,mak,swapnil1990,sardasa,jawadidress,waqas11,kesuji, well and all except that report my pm spam

Kar98

View Profile
Reply #12: Mar 18, 2013 09:51 AM

My best buddy is cocobun. He is nice and funny. I met him on EMS. I like his nicknames and the different avatars that he uses.

http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=271204

Mak

Referrals: 46

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Mar 20, 2013 03:35 AM

Buddy: Nissan350z (http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=21441)

Awesome friend/helper, honest, active, former mod of EMS, always fair, trustworthy, great height, nice reviewer, nice clicker, senior @ EMS, hard-worker, great purchaser and other unlimited qualities. Wink

Nissan and I are friends since many years. We met first in the Chit-Chat section and now I would say that he is the best friend I ever made in e-world. He always helps me in each and every case no matter how difficult it is. He is actually the only one in whom I can trust big. It's my wish that I meet him in real whenever I go to India OR whenever he comes to Pak. Smiley

Well thr were few nice introductions but the one touches my heart the most is this and the reason is just simply the text in bold.
Well I wish People from both countries come together like this and leave the hate out of our hearts. Kiss

Also this is same for rest of the world where ever people live.
iamforyouraja and Nissan350Z please you both PM me your Payment options. thumbs up
« Last Edit: Mar 20, 2013 03:37 AM by Mak » Logged
zeehan

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Mar 20, 2013 04:02 AM

Well thr were few nice introductions but the one touches my heart the most is this and the reason is just simply the text in bold.
Well I wish People from both countries come together like this and leave the hate out of our hearts. Kiss

Also this is same for rest of the world where ever people live.
iamforyouraja and Nissan350Z please you both PM me your Payment options. thumbs up

congrats iamforyouraja and Nissan350Z big grin

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.