eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jun 28, 2022 03:47 AM

_-_ NJoy2earn, the njoyable way of earning money _-_
Print
Author Topic: _-_ NJoy2earn, the njoyable way of earning money _-_  (Read 9518 times)
bilimadam

Referrals: 0

The sky's the limit

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Mar 22, 2013 09:08 AM

hello hi i joined njoy2earn as indra1488..i have got 20 direct referrals so far.

your offer page says for every 5 referrals i will get 0.10$. so when do i get credited as i already have 20 referrals.

Your balance is credited dear indra1488. Keep promoting our site and earn more money.
indra1488

View Profile
Reply #16: Mar 22, 2013 09:10 AM

Your balance is credited dear indra1488. Keep promoting our site and earn more money.

thanks admin....hope to earn a lot Smiley
bilimadam

The sky's the limit

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Mar 22, 2013 09:29 AM

thanks admin....hope to earn a lot Smiley

You're welcome dear indra1488. NJoy your earnings.
indra1488

View Profile
Reply #18: Mar 22, 2013 09:38 AM

hi again admin...there used to be a option in the referral page from which we could have the information about the number of referral click per day per referral.But after the new design of the website i don't see that option.i think it will be helpful for all to have that option back again.it would be great if you could bring that option back.
bilimadam

The sky's the limit

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Mar 22, 2013 09:55 AM

hi again admin...there used to be a option in the referral page from which we could have the information about the number of referral click per day per referral.But after the new design of the website i don't see that option.i think it will be helpful for all to have that option back again.it would be great if you could bring that option back.

You can see your referral's clicks and statistics.
indra1488

View Profile
Reply #20: Mar 22, 2013 09:58 AM

You can see your referral's clicks and statistics.

ya...i can see it all together but i can not see it day by day...but there used to be an option by which we could have that day by day information as well...that is what i was talking about...
bilimadam

The sky's the limit

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Mar 22, 2013 10:02 AM

ya...i can see it all together but i can not see it day by day...but there used to be an option by which we could have that day by day information as well...that is what i was talking about...

You can see it again. Just open your referral page and you will see a sheet image at the right side, before the changes it was saying: "view details" now there is a sheet image. Just click it and you can see your referrals' activity day by day.
indra1488

View Profile
Reply #22: Mar 22, 2013 10:15 AM

You can see it again. Just open your referral page and you will see a sheet image at the right side, before the changes it was saying: "view details" now there is a sheet image. Just click it and you can see your referrals' activity day by day.

i  still can not find it...i have sent you a screen shot..please have a look...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/njoy2earn.jpg/
bilimadam

The sky's the limit

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Mar 22, 2013 10:19 AM

i  still can not find it...i have sent you a screen shot..please have a look...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/njoy2earn.jpg/

Interesting, i see it but you don't have it. Ok, we will fix that small problem and add that button back. There can be small problems like that after a new site design. Thanks for the feedback. By the way i think you use Mozilla Firefox. If you have google chrome or internet explorer will you try it again from these browsers?
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2013 10:22 AM by bilimadam » Logged
indra1488

View Profile
Reply #24: Mar 22, 2013 10:20 AM

Interesting, i see it but you don't have it. Ok, we will fix that small problem and add that button back. There can be small problems like that after a new site design. Thanks for the feedback.

you are mostly welcome and hope to get that back soon....and thanks again Smiley
bilimadam

The sky's the limit

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Mar 22, 2013 10:22 AM

By the way i think you use Mozilla Firefox. If you have google chrome or internet explorer will you try it again from these browsers? Because i use google chrome and i can see that button.
indra1488

View Profile
Reply #26: Mar 22, 2013 10:25 AM

By the way i think you use Mozilla Firefox. If you have google chrome or internet explorer will you try it again from these browsers? Because i use google chrome and i can see that button.

ya you are right its working fine on chrome,,,but not on mozila... any ways thanks for helping out.... Smiley
bilimadam

The sky's the limit

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Mar 22, 2013 10:27 AM

ya you are right its working fine on chrome,,,but not on mozila... any ways thanks for helping out.... Smiley

You're welcome. We are always here to help.
bilimadam

The sky's the limit

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Mar 23, 2013 10:32 AM

We invite you all to NJoy2earn.

http://www.njoy2earn.com/
bilimadam

The sky's the limit

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Mar 24, 2013 03:05 PM

We have unique features in NJoy2earn.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.