eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 19, 2020 10:29 AM

why was I blocked?
Print
Author Topic: why was I blocked?  (Read 973 times)
MoneyinPjs_co

Referrals: 0

Earn Money Daily

View Profile WWW
Feb 23, 2013 08:29 PM

hi I am a good person and offer great deals on your forum and I got blocked. my old username was profitclicking-giftcard and you blocked me for "not being a worker from profitclicking" but i never said I was. I did offer and give a lot of money away in the form of profitclicking gift cards and you messed me all up by blocking me so now people will be mad.

You could have contacted me and had me change my username if it was a problem.

Please dont block this account because I made my name in the name of my site and I used my admin email to verify that I own it.

Let me know if there is anymore problems.

I want to be a frequent member of EMS and I have a lot to offer the members as well as learn from the members.

DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #1: Feb 23, 2013 08:33 PM

Didn't you have another account before as well... Undecided

Also, I was just looking at your posts under "profitclicking-giftcard" and 3 of them were edited by a mod for not following the rules.
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2013 08:35 PM by DanielBinghamJr » Logged
MoneyinPjs_co

Earn Money Daily

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Feb 23, 2013 08:35 PM

Didn't you have another account before as well... Undecided

yes and that was blocked for a dumb reason as well. I have come good on all my offers and have much tips to share with the members so I dont see why i keep getting blocked with no say on my end. At least contact me to let me fix it.

Sorry for the problems.

DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #3: Feb 23, 2013 08:38 PM

yes and that was blocked for a dumb reason as well. I have come good on all my offers and have much tips to share with the members so I dont see why i keep getting blocked with no say on my end. At least contact me to let me fix it.

Sorry for the problems.

"for a dumb reason as well" rofl

I'm leaving this site because people give neg feedback before I send the bonuses. Too bad for you guy...I just got the money on LR too but I'm not sending  when I get called a scammer.

Bye forever

You didn't pay people for deals on account #1 - http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=152545

You were spamming your deals on account #2 - http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=276853
Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Feb 23, 2013 08:46 PM

You know the reason why your account was banned. It was an inappropriate username since you are not associated with that site. Also how you are a good member of the forum? Your first account was banned for not paying members and the one you talking about always broke rules. You just posted a thread in General Board with adf.ly links lol
Apart from that you can stay here as long as you follow the rules and pay for your deals.
« Last Edit: Feb 23, 2013 08:50 PM by Mak » Logged
MoneyinPjs_co

Earn Money Daily

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Feb 23, 2013 08:48 PM

You know the reason why your account was banned. It was an inappropriate username since you are not associated with that site. Also how you are a good member of the forum? Your first account was banned for not paying members and the one you talking about always broke rules. You just posted a thread in General Board with adf.ly links lol

sorry for the problems. i dont mean to mess up.

I need to read the rules i guess.

I really dont mean your site any harm.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.