eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 25, 2022 10:40 AM

suggest me a name for my new PTC project. i'll pay for it
Print
Author Topic: suggest me a name for my new PTC project. i'll pay for it  (Read 17028 times)
jeangraham76

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Feb 25, 2013 12:03 PM

Hi Adam,

Name suggestions: planet-bux, easymoneybux, amazing-bux, wonder-bux, specialbux, universal-bux, honest-bux, sigmabux, ultimate-bux, onlinebux, innovativebux, adsonlinebux, online-bux, unique-bux, legend-bux, earnonlinebux, newagebux, cutting-edge-bux, aurumbux, buxcurrent, unlimited-bux, infinite-bux, the-paying-bux, super-star-bux, solitaire-bux, contemporary-bux, bux-trust, gracebux, revolution-bux, meteor-bux, rigid-bux, cindrella-bux, bux-pirates, buxbank, international-bux, space-bux, oceanbux, zealbux, exclusive-bux, explosive-bux, viral-bux, zeebux, atozeebux, ellipticbux.   

bawanyptc

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Feb 25, 2013 03:35 PM

hello everyone, thanks for some interesting suggestions, i did liked some suggestions alot, but their domain was not available, please do check if the domain is available in .com for the name you're suggesting.

thanks

bawanyptc

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Feb 26, 2013 03:15 AM

Hello Everyone, thankyou all for you suggestions and contribution, we have finally came up with the name.

Buxpays.me

though it's not exactly suggested by any of you, but it did gave us an idea from the name suggested by "matrixads"

mybuxpays.me i like this one

someother thoughts
globalbux.com
buxmaster.co
MYBUXPAYS.COM

We have already registered the domain, and soon you'll be able to see our new project launched Smiley

Matrixads, please do contact me via pm, or drop me an id of any IM you use.

Thanks

eugen4ppc

View Profile
Reply #33: Feb 27, 2013 02:35 PM

dollarspring

magicspring
mexiican

View Profile
Reply #34: Feb 27, 2013 03:58 PM

otherfbux.com
LIE2ME

View Profile
Reply #35: Feb 28, 2013 02:17 AM

24bux7.com/net/etc  big grin

lrjflying

View Profile
Reply #36: Mar 03, 2013 05:40 AM

I have a domain named: enobux.com

if you like, I can give it to you for use
jeangraham76

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Mar 03, 2013 11:27 AM

Hi Adam !
It's nice to hear that you are starting a new PTC site. I am a fan of cosmicbux already. But I have a suggestion for you. One nicely managed site is better than 2 poorly managed sites. I mean if a site is unavailable for 1, 2 or even days and this situation arises almost every week, It is no good for the health of the site. So please make sure before starting another site that the first site is problem free. If a site is unavailable for more than few hours, it can be fatal for the site.

Thank you !

esthunder

View Profile
Reply #38: Mar 09, 2013 08:14 AM

How about "SenseBux" ?
bawanyptc

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Mar 09, 2013 10:55 AM

Hi Adam !
It's nice to hear that you are starting a new PTC site. I am a fan of cosmicbux already. But I have a suggestion for you. One nicely managed site is better than 2 poorly managed sites. I mean if a site is unavailable for 1, 2 or even days and this situation arises almost every week, It is no good for the health of the site. So please make sure before starting another site that the first site is problem free. If a site is unavailable for more than few hours, it can be fatal for the site.

Thank you !

i appreciate your suggestions, all the issues we had were due to the hosting server, and since we have now upgraded our server, to Ddos protected Private server, there shouldn't be any more issues arises in cosmicbux and as well as new site too, and am sure we would be able to handle both of these websites with even better managements and support.

thanks

chaoticbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #40: Mar 11, 2013 09:55 PM

GodlyAdsPay.com

eugen4ppc

View Profile
Reply #41: Apr 01, 2013 12:12 AM

Here are the name(s):

ultimatebux
supremebux

if you like them, you can deliver the reward into my account in COSMICBUX: eugen4ppc

Milionar

View Profile
Reply #42: Apr 01, 2013 05:01 AM

How about ClixZion.net / .com / .org / .info big grin

🦈 SHARKOIN 🦈 Try it NOW !!!
Aweawe

View Profile
Reply #43: Apr 03, 2013 12:29 AM

EMSClicks.com
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #44: Apr 03, 2013 01:52 AM

EMSClicks.com

Hello Everyone, thankyou all for you suggestions and contribution, we have finally came up with the name.

Buxpays.me

though it's not exactly suggested by any of you, but it did gave us an idea from the name suggested by "matrixads"

We have already registered the domain, and soon you'll be able to see our new project launched Smiley

Matrixads, please do contact me via pm, or drop me an id of any IM you use.

Thanks

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.