eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Feb 26, 2020 08:22 PM

Clixpalace=Kids Why not making "Kids owners badge" they can play with Lego
Print
Author Topic: Clixpalace=Kids Why not making "Kids owners badge" they can play with Lego  (Read 8560 times)
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #75: Feb 05, 2013 06:08 AM

Tongue Tongue Tongue

i feel me forced to give him positive feedback cause he is crying
You can actually report it as you had no deals with him in EMS thumbs up

I was havin fun just doing this and Nissan knows what do you need as a proof that i am using it legally Mak? I am sincere with my site and paying and i should be gven bak GPT owners badge
You realized what you have done by saying the truth and now you want to cover it up by saying "you were having fun"? LMAO rofl rofl
sachin007

Referrals: 9

View Profile WWW
Reply #76: Feb 05, 2013 06:17 AM

I posted about his age in that thread created for reviewing his site at PTCi...but it is awaiting approval...big grin
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #77: Feb 05, 2013 06:19 AM

I posted about his age in that thread created for reviewing his site at PTCi...but it is awaiting approval...big grin
Welcome to the party mrgreen mrgreen
AbdullahZahid

Referrals: 3

Muslim - Pakistani - Pathan -AFRIDI TRIBE

View Profile
Reply #78: Feb 05, 2013 06:33 AM

Ammad see! There are a dozen of SPIES here.  Shocked Better not to reveal anything as it isn't any social network, you can chat and troll at FB. That's enough. Here at ems, Just business.
About the badge, i don't know too much but i think you can still run a ptc site and be an owner of it.
Badge is nothing more than SHOWOFF for me odd And if showoff needed then i will apply for moderator badge soon.  laugh
But i have saw whole thread. You weren't honest and lied on different place.  no idea

Its up to ADMINS now.

1) Make Money
2) Use that money to make more money
3) Repeat!
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #79: Feb 05, 2013 06:35 AM

enjoy the party

Should We Review This Site?  Tongue

scam
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013 04:15 AM by donatien » Logged

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
jawadidress

Referrals: 5

View Profile
Reply #80: Feb 05, 2013 06:56 AM

Ammad see! There are a dozen of SPIES here.  Shocked Better not to reveal anything as it isn't any social network, you can chat and troll at FB. That's enough. Here at ems, Just business.
About the badge, i don't know too much but i think you can still run a ptc site and be an owner of it.
Badge is nothing more than SHOWOFF for me odd And if showoff needed then i will apply for moderator badge soon.  laugh
But i have saw whole thread. You weren't honest and lied on different place.  no idea

Its up to ADMINS now.

+1

[User made another account: AmirQadir]
FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #81: Feb 05, 2013 07:51 AM

Its up to ADMINS now.

Then you do not understand the issue and the implications of being dishonest.

I could not care less how old he is and if he is a PTC site owner.
However, I do care if someone is honest or dishonest.
I also believe in the need to have rule and order and that is generally put in place because of people abusing a situation, being disrespectful to others and most importantly so you can reduce the number of issues because of liars and deceitful people.

If the rules says...you must be at least 18 years old to get the benefits of being a recognized GPT Owner on EMS then that is the rule and it needs to be applied.

This whole argument about someone could just lie about their age is just stupid chatting and proves the point that the OP made.

Sure you can lie but once there is information indicating that you are suspicious of lying then you get moved to the Under Review room.

I created a group on my site called Under Review. As soon as I detect something suspicious the member gets flagged as Under Review. The onus is on the member to challenge why their membership in Under Review. As long as their membership is Under review they will have very little benefits. Most of the members that are flagged as Under Review are there because they are dishonest. They lied. If they come clean then I will work with them and likely give them a second chance.

To make a long story short...if you have rules, apply them and walk tall for helping out the community. Hey, for older people like me, I was just reminded of the movie Walking Tall.

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #82: Feb 05, 2013 10:37 AM

There are valid legal grounds for expecting owner to be 18+.

18 is the age when can enter contracts.  No one to force owner who underage to abide by stuff if they underage as they can not enter into legal agreements so hence they owe members nothing legally.  So due to this Northy right in only wanting adults to have that badge.

It could (and pretty sure is) be illegal to give fake documents or assume identity of others even with there permission.

rehan4pk

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #83: Feb 05, 2013 10:45 AM

There are valid legal grounds for expecting owner to be 18+.

18 is the age when can enter contracts.  No one to force owner who underage to abide by stuff if they underage as they can not enter into legal agreements so hence they owe members nothing legally.  So due to this Northy right in only wanting adults to have that badge.

It could (and pretty sure is) be illegal to give fake documents or assume identity of others even with there permission.

Law also says that only sane persons can get into contracts. If law is going to be criteria of giving badges, Then............  Lips Sealed
DanielBinghamJr

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #84: Feb 05, 2013 10:48 AM

Law also says that only sane persons can get into contracts. If law is going to be criteria of giving badges, Then............  Lips Sealed

rofl
donatien

View Profile
Reply #85: Feb 11, 2013 03:59 PM

Then you do not understand the issue and the implications of being dishonest.

I could not care less how old he is and if he is a PTC site owner.
However, I do care if someone is honest or dishonest.
I also believe in the need to have rule and order and that is generally put in place because of people abusing a situation, being disrespectful to others and most importantly so you can reduce the number of issues because of liars and deceitful people.

If the rules says...you must be at least 18 years old to get the benefits of being a recognized GPT Owner on EMS then that is the rule and it needs to be applied.

This whole argument about someone could just lie about their age is just stupid chatting and proves the point that the OP made.

Sure you can lie but once there is information indicating that you are suspicious of lying then you get moved to the Under Review room.

I created a group on my site called Under Review. As soon as I detect something suspicious the member gets flagged as Under Review. The onus is on the member to challenge why their membership in Under Review. As long as their membership is Under review they will have very little benefits. Most of the members that are flagged as Under Review are there because they are dishonest. They lied. If they come clean then I will work with them and likely give them a second chance.

To make a long story short...if you have rules, apply them and walk tall for helping out the community. Hey, for older people like me, I was just reminded of the movie Walking Tall.

i care about the age of some admins as every personn,  because as in real life: i don't talk,and don't act the same way depending on  how old you are
If i tell you: Yo i am your new doctor now and i am 12 years old....,you won't be woried?i am worried for you

I started this topic cause seeing lot of more and more kids in ptc  ownership;do what ptc market is now...

I keep thinking that giving owner badges to children is not responsible,its just like helping and supporting children to make bullshit with a PTC I don't know how express clearly but like" You approve"
Running a PTC isn't a bussiness ? How can a kid run a business that ,like a real compagny, maybe will need staaf,ect....i mean there is a need of a management and some knowledges at least(exemple:i saw some admin topics title in devellopper board and think WOWW they are running a ptc site?? lol)if tomorrow i tell you ELF and AREVA are owned by a kids 15 years old,you are not worried ?.A kid don't have the same mentality than someone more old. Iam sure most of them can't say difference between ROI and pure profits

I am not the only personn here thinking like ,this there are a lot of people with the same opinion about kids opening ptc sites and tired of this
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About this shitty site Clixpalace.com
Funny we were talking on EMS Chat about kids opening PTC sites for fun and just arround who come in EMS chat :Nobody123 (admin of clixpalace.com)
and he spammed us asking to vote for his site on the poll of PTC investigation

Poll result (before asking)
should we review this site:
Yes:19
No:1

But he called us retarded

So Freedom of speak and express your opinion on the net,right.......?

After 20 minutes the poll result was somethink like
Post result:
should we review his site
Yes:25
No: 230

Then he was crying and accused me that i botted PTCinvestigation,he said he has witness
ok,that' fine...but give me proof before talking  and lying ! where are those witness??? Your witness never come cause you lied again !!!!
You lied once again and at different place,in fact you don't stop to lie

So you can keep telling you re in business blablabla lol......So act like a man,don't cry,don't lie and
be carefull next time to the personn you talk
« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2013 04:18 PM by donatien » Logged

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
donatien

View Profile
Reply #86: Feb 26, 2013 05:53 PM

.sorry.
« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2013 05:54 PM by donatien » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.