eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Feb 17, 2020 08:14 AM

Clixpalace=Kids Why not making "Kids owners badge" they can play with Lego
Print
Author Topic: Clixpalace=Kids Why not making "Kids owners badge" they can play with Lego  (Read 8536 times)
davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #45: Feb 04, 2013 02:08 PM

donatien I am not taking it personally so dont worry about that.
Just answer me one question,
You said asking a question is a sily thing in your opinion regarding age proof, as any one can lie tot hat question, I accept that,
So do you believe asking Photo ID will solve the situation? LOL its easy to temper any image proof dont you know that?
And specially for a person who is willing to cheat us, will do that as well, its as easy as eating peanuts. mrgreen

He can simply copy his virtual  dad ID. rofl
Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #46: Feb 04, 2013 02:09 PM

He can simply copy his dad ID. rofl

yes sure, thats my point is, and because we dont know any one personally, so we have to accept that Photo ID. no idea
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #47: Feb 04, 2013 02:25 PM

donatien I am not taking it personally so dont worry about that.

That's cool from you as usual  ems

Just answer me one question,
You said asking a question is a silly thing in your opinion regarding age proof, as any one can lie to that question, I accept that,
So do you believe asking Photo ID will solve the situation? LOL its easy to temper any image proof dont you know that?
And specially for a person who is willing to cheat us, will do that as well, its as easy as eating peanuts. mrgreen
i agree its can be faked,but i don't know what to say to you ,shut down the badge
in the case of nobody123 who is admin of clixpalace.com scam North was warmed enough about him but seems that you ignored

so for you its like if you think that's its responsible to give something reserved to adult to kids

My exemple will be too much big for comparaison but
will you give a weapon in the hands of a kid
so you call this responsible personn ?

my exemple isn't very good but you got what i mean,i am sure

Now waqas is googling my ip and  he think i am stupid to use my personnal ip on his site xd  rofl rofl rofl

and still waiting proof that i botted PTC Investigation what is a big lie  mrgreen

« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013 04:04 AM by donatien » Logged

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
DanielBinghamJr

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #48: Feb 04, 2013 02:28 PM

Now waqas is googling my ip and donatien he think i am stupid to use my personnal ip on his site xd  rofl rofl rofl

So you use a proxy/vpn on a PTC site... thumbs down
donatien

View Profile
Reply #49: Feb 04, 2013 02:29 PM

Smiley screenshot of some days ago

« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013 04:06 AM by donatien » Logged

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
donatien

View Profile
Reply #50: Feb 04, 2013 02:31 PM

So you use a proxy/vpn on a PTC site... thumbs down

i don't do ptc site with proxies lol  its one of the best joke;  rofl rofl admins  here can confirm they know me enough and know what i do or not  lol  rofl rofl

you don't know what you are talking xd

still waiting proof that i botted PTCinvestigation he said he have witness from chat discussion but i was  on chat lol and finally no witness proof,why lying
scam
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013 04:09 AM by donatien » Logged

Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #51: Feb 04, 2013 03:37 PM

i agree its can be faked,but i don't know what to say to you ,shut down the badge
in the case of nobody North was warmed enough about him but seems that you ignored

so for you its like if you think that's its responsible to give something reserved to adult to kids

You are just not realizing the situation, Discussion is about a badge, and not for the site itself. right?
Badge only shows public that this guy is having a site. no idea
We are not selling him a site, nor we are hosting his site, People who sell or host sites to under age kids are responsible for this act. Not we, Its just like showing his designation or a status in better words. Still I don't mean to say under age kids with sites get a badge here. but seriously what difference it has?

Also read carefully and realize, North is the owner of the forum, he always speak and talk people in a decent sweet way. But in his PM here he even told Nobody to respond about his age properly , and I remember Nobody's badge was removed till the time he answered, so where was he warmed? lol I see he was warmed UP to remove his badge in better words... laugh

My exemple will be too much big for comparaison but
will you give a weapon in the hands of a kid
so you call this responsible personn ?

What do you mean? weapon was actually handed over by the person who sold him the site and the person who is hosting his site, nor we. Use your brain mate to differ things, I am sure you have a smart brain.

Weapon was itself his site and not the badge actually.
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 03:41 PM by Mak » Logged
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #52: Feb 04, 2013 04:22 PM

Nobody123 lied to me about age and when it was brought to my attention I followed up with him regarding it and he told me his partner on the site is of age and also that his dad gave approval/consent so I dropped the issue. I now see that the part about his parents consent/approval is a lie so I have removed his badge.

The GPT Badge system is not perfect, sometimes I make mistakes or get lied to, its not a big deal honestly but thank you for bringing this to my attention.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
donatien

View Profile
Reply #53: Feb 04, 2013 04:38 PM

but wait tell me something

so finally you or North(i don't know who deal with this you  or both)
why do you ask the age if finally a 10 years kid can get it what is this age if any

Still I don't mean to say under age kids with sites get a badge
what to say

What do you mean? weapon was actually handed over by the person who sold him the site and the person who is hosting his site, nor we. Use your brain mate to differ things, I am sure you have a smart brain.
right i am wrong here but not 100% click rate
but its  a little like helping and supporting  kids to make bullshit with ptc and EMS have his  influence in ptc industry

North is the owner of the forum, he always speak and talk people in a decent sweet way

Yes its a problem too North is too much nice sometimes  ems

« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 04:46 PM by donatien » Logged

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #54: Feb 04, 2013 04:39 PM

Nobody123 lied to me about age and when it was brought to my attention I followed up with him regarding it and he told me his partner on the site is of age and also that his dad gave approval/consent so I dropped the issue. I now see that the part about his parents consent/approval is a lie so I have removed his badge.

The GPT Badge system is not perfect, sometimes I make mistakes or get lied to, its not a big deal honestly but thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Who know?  He is probably old man.   rofl rofl  Ems catfish story.   Maybe dad doesn't exits at all.   rofl rofl
Mak

View Profile WWW
Reply #55: Feb 04, 2013 04:43 PM

but wait tell me something

so finally you or North(i don't know who deal with this you  or both)
why do you ask the age if finally a 10 years kid can get it

but see EMS current badge lol admin panel<<cuurent user badge owner <<ect

but its  a little like helping and supporting  kids to make bullshit with ptc and EMS have his  influence in ptc industry

Yes its a problem too North is too much nice sometimes  ems

I guess the issue is solved, Right.
Also to your kind information, No one with age 10 is getting badges here unles he lied while applying.

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #56: Feb 04, 2013 04:53 PM

Why nobody hasn't put  anything in his signatures about his gpt websites He own?  no idea no idea
donatien

View Profile
Reply #57: Feb 04, 2013 05:45 PM

edited sorry
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 05:53 PM by donatien » Logged

donatien

View Profile
Reply #58: Feb 04, 2013 05:50 PM

edited sorry
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 05:54 PM by donatien » Logged

donatien

View Profile
Reply #59: Feb 04, 2013 05:56 PM

ok Mak

still waiting proof that I botted PTCInvestigation lol

</end>
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 06:00 PM by donatien » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.