eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 06, 2020 11:33 AM

Clixpalace=Kids Why not making "Kids owners badge" they can play with Lego
Print
Author Topic: Clixpalace=Kids Why not making "Kids owners badge" they can play with Lego  (Read 8832 times)
davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #30: Feb 04, 2013 01:16 PM

He is lying his age. You are being catfish.  If you watch MTV catfish.
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Feb 04, 2013 01:17 PM

Sad

LEGALLY LEGALLY LEGALLY, I can do this by using my Father's ID Card or my brother's ID Card too. Don't you think Sad Sad Sad
however, I am leaving this because you said this to me Smiley
http://images.snoork.com/images/9345157421_Untitled23.png

Look at it. You'll understand what I am trying to say. His dad doesn't even know about it lol
hassanashes

Referrals: 8

Parrots? I love Them!

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Feb 04, 2013 01:19 PM

Look at it. You'll understand what I am trying to say. His dad doesn't even k.ow about it lol

He is a bad person then Sad

My Payza is still unverified Smiley I withdraw cash on it or on LR and then ask [Mod edit: Link removed] to give me that money in RS. and he transfer that money to my father's bank account and then I take that money from my father by asking them Smiley It's so simple big grin
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 01:49 PM by Mak » Logged

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #33: Feb 04, 2013 01:21 PM

Look at it. You'll understand what I am trying to say. His dad doesn't even know about it lol

He is lying to us.  He is ems catfish version. He is not under 18. He is over 18 years old.
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #34: Feb 04, 2013 01:22 PM

OK I guess you mean he is underage right?
First let me tell you we dont see driving license or Photo Ids to check the real age, Its just asked in a question and we can get a false reply as well, We dont know how old is he in real but what I know is he is over or very close to a legal age.

We already removed so may dead badges, and will keep doing that and I am sure its not your main concern.

Apart from this I do believe Nobody123 proves himself a underage kid by posting Northowl's sensitive PM in public, Its Upto NorthOwl now if he wants to give him a reward lol.

But donatien I really want to tell you that It was never our fault, even If he is not in the same age group what he told us, then still its his own fault. no idea

its about the underage in general here not only him

"We already removed so may dead badges, and will keep doing that and I am sure its not your main concern."

yes its not the main concern as you said, was just to clarify this

i understand that's it s not easy to control the age of the children or any else but when its so evident why ignoring the evidence
North was warmed already and add the fact that himself posted in public
how many owners  are finally in the right range here i like %

its not  really to blame but you should think differently or add something else than just asking a question lol
its seems a stupid verification question that is equal to first come first serve
i don't know maybe make EMSbaby section with dragon ball z badge
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 01:31 PM by donatien » Logged

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Feb 04, 2013 01:25 PM

He is lying to us.  He is ems catfish version. He is not under 18. He is over 18 years old.
Pleaseeeeee for "bug" sake!! Stop posting irrelevant things without even reading the whole topic!!
DanielBinghamJr

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #36: Feb 04, 2013 01:27 PM

LEGALLY LEGALLY LEGALLY, I can do this by using my Father's ID Card or my brother's ID Card too. Don't you think.

Well actually. No its not. (at least in the US and most other countries). That is considered fraud.
donatien

View Profile
Reply #37: Feb 04, 2013 01:27 PM

As I think Donatien saying this. He wants to say that Nobody123 is a KID so he can't do online business, can I know why, just because he don't have ID Card Angry Angry Angry

its not really this but read all topic

Still waiting proof that i botted PTCInv.

scam
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013 03:52 AM by donatien » Logged

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #38: Feb 04, 2013 01:29 PM

its about the underage in general here not only him

"We already removed so may dead badges, and will keep doing that and I am sure its not your main concern."

yes its not the main concern as you said, was just to clarify this

i understand that's it s not easy to control the age of the children but when its so evident why ignoring the evidence
how many owners  are finally in the right range here
its not  really to blame but you should think differently or add something else than just asking a question lol
its seems a stupid verification question that is equal to first come first serve

I don't think he is under 18 years old. Believe his story using his dad account.  Does his dad check bank statement in the mail.  Reminder catfish MTV show.  The bank should be get warning using someone name.

Nobody is lying his age. I don't believe his story about using his dad identify.  Ems catfish story.
DanielBinghamJr

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #39: Feb 04, 2013 01:34 PM

I don't think he is under 18 years old. Believe his story using his dad account.  Does his dad check bank statement in the mail.  Reminder catfish MTV show.  The bank should be get warning using someone name.

Nobody is lying his age. I don't believe his story about using his dad identify.  Ems catfish story.

Well 'catfishing' refers to something a little different. But yes, his dad would have to be pretty obvilous to not notice eventually...
Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #40: Feb 04, 2013 01:37 PM

i understand that's it s not easy to control the age of the children but when its so evident why ignoring the evidence
how many owners  are finally in the right range here

LOL
So you mean If some one is having a site with an age of 14, then its all EMS Fault? and script providers, hosting providers etc are all excluded from this sin, because he got a Site Owner badge here by lying us is the main thing. thumbs up
EMS only giveaway a GPT Site Owner Badge and access to a private board, right?

I dont mean to say I am not believer of underage badge access, I still believe getting access to that Board and Badge still reuires a minimum age count but is it the main issue?
and please dont put specter in the discussion what you did in your main post, So what Specter did is acceptable to you? clap

donatien

View Profile
Reply #41: Feb 04, 2013 01:37 PM

he is 14 or someting above but AGAIN its not only nobody123 but kids in general that get badges so easy and i find it not responsible from the administration

Waquas11 you can tell me keep smiling i don't care  mrgreen

and yes i am keeping smiling .........................into your site full of errors,check my username admin2 password: azerty dance2 dance2 dance2

as i told you its just the day 1

Nobody123 what are those witness that you talked telling that i botted PTC Inv
i am still waiting you lie once AGAIN

clixpalace is a scam

« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013 03:56 AM by donatien » Logged

donatien

View Profile
Reply #42: Feb 04, 2013 01:42 PM

LOL
So you mean If some one is having a site with an age of 14, then its all EMS Fault? and script providers, hosting providers etc are all excluded from this sin, because he got a Site Owner badge here by lying us is the main fault. thumbs up
EMS only giveaway a GPT Site Owner Badge and access to a private board, right?

I dont mean to say I am not believer of underage badge access, I still believe getting access to that Board and Badge still reuires a minimum age count but is it the main issue?
and please dont put specter in the discussion what you did in your main post, So what Specter did is acceptable to you? clap

yeah what specter did and his manner how he changed was normal and human to think like this when we saw some stuff like this  ems
we all have our limits right?

Come on its not our job to check or learn  you how check people age  Sad
you should have think this before
you don't need hosting blabla verification
so for you its normal thing ? have you ethic/principe/responsability

don't feel attacked personnaly but  your system yes

Still waiting this lier with proofs that i botted PTC inv xd mdr
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 01:59 PM by donatien » Logged

davidbugs

View Profile
Reply #43: Feb 04, 2013 01:43 PM

he is 14 or someting above but AGAIN its not only nobody123 but kids in general that get badges so easy and i find it not responsible from the administration

Waquas11 you can tell me keep smiling i don't care

and yes i am keeping smiling .........................into your site  dance2 dance2 dance2

as i told you its just the day 1

Nobody123 whare are those witness that you talked telling that i botted PTC Inv
i am still waiting

I am telling you he is over 18 years old. You still buying his story about using his dad identify theft.  No ways bank would not allowed it.
Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #44: Feb 04, 2013 02:05 PM

yeah what specter did and his manner how he changed was normal and human to think like this when we saw some stuff like this  ems
we all have our limits right?

Come on its not our job to check or learn  you how check people age  Sad
you should have think this before
you don't need hosting blabla verification
so for you its normal thing ? have you ethic/principe/responsability

don't feel attacked personnaly but  your system yes

Still waiting this lier with proofs that i botted PTC inv xd mdr

donatien I am not taking it personally so dont worry about that.
Just answer me one question,
You said asking a question is a silly thing in your opinion regarding age proof, as any one can lie to that question, I accept that,
So do you believe asking Photo ID will solve the situation? LOL its easy to temper any image proof dont you know that?
And specially for a person who is willing to cheat us, will do that as well, its as easy as eating peanuts. mrgreen
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 02:10 PM by Mak » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.