eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 18, 2020 02:01 AM

Clixpalace=Kids Why not making "Kids owners badge" they can play with Lego
Print
Author Topic: Clixpalace=Kids Why not making "Kids owners badge" they can play with Lego  (Read 8513 times)
DanielBinghamJr

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: Feb 04, 2013 12:26 PM

buddy

what i wanted to say is that its not responsible to give badge to children under 18 or 21 ,idk the legal age, and about the principe of ems accepting this
will you give licence drive to kids even if he know drive,then its not responsible
its not  nobody123 case topic that  what they don't want understand ,but this screeshot was a good exemple to show my explanation you got it ?

How is it no responsible? If the person shows that they can act in a proper manner (hell JJ got the badge), why deny them the badge? Its not like Northy would be giving him the password to EMS's cPanel or something like that Roll Eyes
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #16: Feb 04, 2013 12:30 PM

How is it no responsible? If the person shows that they can act in a proper manner (hell JJ got the badge), why deny them the badge? Its not like Northy would be giving him the password to EMS's cPanel or something like that Roll Eyes

seriously ? the guy stole his dad bank info to make online account and you call this responsible  and proper manner(just an exemple) Roll Eyes

cpanel? you want it i can give you right now rofl

username:xxxxxxxxxx
pass:xxxxxxxxxxxXxxxXxxxx

Still waiting proof that i botted PTCInv.
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 05:52 PM by donatien » Logged

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Feb 04, 2013 12:31 PM

Not to get into someone else's business... but what does it matter if one of the admins isn't 18. If he acts professional and runs the site properly it doesn't really matter. @OP please stop just trying to start a fight...
Are you sure it doesnt matter? Nobody123 himself says that he is underage and as per payment processors you can't have a legal account until you are 18. The other day he said he is using his dad's name and documents without his consent. Before I could grab a screenshot, he deleted the comment after Desai warned him not to say such things in public.
So, if someone reports him, he'll be flagged immediately.

I had reported another user who was 15 (now 16), but neither any action nor any information was given about it:
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,207528.msg2066021.html#msg2066021

@The guys whom I reported: I have nothing personal against you, but think about it for a moment. If people under 18 do get these badges, they can create havoc and harm this community very badly. Remember sharpshooter who had the gpt owner's badge? He scammed a fellow EMS member $250 and as far as I know he was also under 18 and somehow tricked the staff to get the badge.
Recent example: kerwineo. He was given gpt owners badge (he was 17 at that time) and look how he managed to succeed. Although he paid back, there's no guarantee that other scammers would follow his path.
DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #18: Feb 04, 2013 12:40 PM

Are you sure it doesnt matter? Nobody123 himself says that he is underage and as per payment processors you can't have a legal account until you are 18. The other day he said he is using his dad's name and documents without his consent. Before I could grab a screenshot, he deleted the comment after Desai warned him not to say such things in public.
So, if someone reports him, he'll be flagged immediately.

Shocked That much is different. I assumed he was using the other co-owner's processor accounts...
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Reply #19: Feb 04, 2013 12:42 PM

Shocked That much is different. I assumed he was using the other co-owner's processor accounts...

no he stolen is dad  Shocked

what a proper manner to start  Undecided

stealing your family

clixpalace.com is a scam
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013 03:51 AM by donatien » Logged

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Feb 04, 2013 12:49 PM

Fortunately, I have a picture provided by someone else of those chat:

http://images.snoork.com/images/9345157421_Untitled23.png
http://images.snoork.com/images/8311989726_Untitled8.png
Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Feb 04, 2013 12:57 PM

OK I guess you mean he is underage right?
First let me tell you we dont see driving license or Photo Ids to check the real age, Its just asked in a question and we can get a false reply as well, We dont know how old is he in real but what I know is he is over or very close to a legal age.

i don't talk about owners that don't even have a site anymore

We already removed so may dead badges, and will keep doing that and I am sure its not your main concern.

Apart from this I do believe Nobody123 proves himself a underage kid by posting Northowl's sensitive PM in public, Its Upto NorthOwl now if he wants to give him a reward lol.

But donatien I really want to tell you that It was never our fault, even If he is not in the same age group what he told us, then still its his own fault. no idea
hassanashes

Referrals: 8

Parrots? I love Them!

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Feb 04, 2013 01:04 PM

Are the KIDS not human Beings???  Angry Angry Angry

rehan4pk

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #23: Feb 04, 2013 01:08 PM

oh who said that? I strongly disagree. kids are also human beings.
hassanashes

Parrots? I love Them!

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Feb 04, 2013 01:10 PM

oh who said that? I strongly disagree. kids are also human beings.
As I think Donatien saying this. He wants to say that Nobody123 is a KID so he can't do online business, can I know why, just because he don't have ID Card Angry Angry Angry

davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #25: Feb 04, 2013 01:11 PM

He want to be the next mark  zuckberg in gpt owner. rofl
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Feb 04, 2013 01:11 PM

Hassan, you really don't want to get into such things, do you? mrgreen
Even a 10 yr old is a human being, but LEGALLY he isn't allowed to use ANY legitimate payment processors. Smiley
DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #27: Feb 04, 2013 01:13 PM

Even a 10 yr old is a human being, but LEGALLY he isn't allowed to use ANY legitimate payment processors. Smiley

Well SolidTrustPay, OKPay, and PerfectMoney... If you consider them "legitimate" is an opinion.
Nissan350z

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Feb 04, 2013 01:14 PM

Well SolidTrustPay, OKPay, and PerfectMoney... If you consider them "legitimate" is an opinion.
I do not, so I don't know. Hell I don't even use LR now.
hassanashes

Parrots? I love Them!

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Feb 04, 2013 01:14 PM

Hassan, you really don't want to get into such things, do you? mrgreen
Sad

LEGALLY LEGALLY LEGALLY, I can do this by using my Father's ID Card or my brother's ID Card too. Don't you think Sad Sad Sad
however, I am leaving this because you said this to me Smiley

He want to be the next mark  zuckberg in gpt owner. rofl
der der der what you want to say??? der der der

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.