eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Apr 02, 2020 09:35 PM

Can I do this???
Print
Author Topic: Can I do this???  (Read 1473 times)
billboard

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Feb 25, 2013 12:31 AM

If I create a referral deal between myself and another party wherein the said party quotes an agreement or "contract" that stipulates that he/she agrees to be permanently banned on EMS if they do not adhere to the terms of the agreement.

Will EMS enforce this?

Nissan350z

Referrals: 135

Ⓒⓞⓝⓕⓤⓢⓔⓓ?

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Feb 25, 2013 12:37 AM

If its a serious breach of the agreement like scamming, then I guess he might be perma banned considering the leniency of the staff members.

Frankly speaking, even if he does agree to get a perma banned, do you really think he will stay away from the largest PTC forum (if ye stays in the PTC industry). He'll definitely create multis and continue to deceive others in disguise.

billboard

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Feb 25, 2013 10:44 AM

Well, I was thinking of making an offer to people with over 1,000 posts, so if they got banned they would have to start all over.
So, there deception would actually hurt them as much as it would hurt me!

To be honest, I was thinking about creating a Neobux offer... laugh
I wanted to pay members $1.00 upfront for joining and $0.001 per ref click.
The contract would be for 1,000 ref clicks.
However, I know that without a contract and without EMS Admin enforcement, scammers would run amok and my cash would be lost.

I tried the same deal without a contract and I got 24 refs in 2 days on EMS even though many people said it was impossible.
This was back in 2010.
After 1 week, all my refs went red & 1 week later...they were all gone. frusty Evil

This is why I want EMS to enforce the contract, so that I can enjoy watching these mofos  Angry get banned if they take my money and run.

« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2013 10:46 AM by billboard » Logged

rehan4pk

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #3: Feb 25, 2013 12:29 PM

It's ok to make a request like that but legally (By Law and Board rules here both), EMS is not bound by any obligation imposed by a third party who uses the forum forum for free without any lawful consideration. Additionally, There is no agency agreement between recruiters in ref deals and the forum. So no matter what you and your referrals agree on, If EMS is included in the contract without it's consent, It won't be even a valid contract.

Although EMS does take action against repititive cheaters in ref deals but it's not bound of any specific agreement or contract made between you and refs. So even if your refs cheat, They might be banned temporarily or permanently according to the board rules and severity of cheating but not wholly and exclusively due to your contract.
billboard

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Feb 25, 2013 03:03 PM

Well this is why I'm asking in advance.
I'd still like to get feedback from an Admin himself because if they are not willing to enforce an agreement between 2 people on this forum, then it would be pointless for me to pursue it.

I just want to know if it'll get the green light or not.

If not...I'll be a little disappointed but it won't be a major setback. Roll Eyes

billboard

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Feb 25, 2013 03:18 PM

Allow me to give an example:

I create a Neobux referral deal and someone called "Hobo" decides to join. The stipulation is that he must make 1,000 clicks before abandoning my downline.

The agreement will be as follows:

"I Hobo agree to view 1,000 Neobux ads while a member of your (billboard's) downline. If I do not adhere to the terms of this agreement, then I agree to have the Administrators of Emoneyspace.com to permanently ban my account."

After the member "Hobo" quotes this contract, he/she should be compelled to complete it.

If not, surely the Admins of EMS can't allow such a blatant disregard to occur without repercussions.
Otherwise, what good is anybody's word in here Huh?

Mak

Referrals: 42

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Feb 25, 2013 04:03 PM

EMS Rules for Deals Board:
We have no responsibility over what goes in this board, it's an open jungle.
Participate in deals/offers at your own risk, please do not report anything, it's your responsibility to trust someone or not, use your head.

Well EMS rules clearly saying that we have no responsibility what goes over there.
But from past one year, we are taking actions against the members who scam others or try to cheat other EMS members but they are purely handled case by case and surely thr punishments are also dealt on scenario, proofs, level of cheatings etc.

As far as I know if you and the member who made a deal with you, come to an agreement of such class of terms, then I dont think so it will be a valid agreement for us. Even though we might take action against him if he ended up scamming you by taking money in advance from you but thr are surely no promises from our end how we will punish that member, whether it will be a Perma ban or a short one. He might get something.
NorthOwl will surely explain this better than me so please wait for his answer. Hopefully he will answer here.
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2013 04:06 PM by Mak » Logged
billboard

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Feb 25, 2013 04:15 PM

EMS Rules for Deals Board:

it's your responsibility to trust someone or not, use your head.

My head always tells me:
"Trust no one!!!"

So how else will I make a secure deal Huh?

NorthOwl will surely explain this better than me so please wait for his answer. Hopefully he will answer here.

Well, I hope so too!

NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Feb 25, 2013 06:29 PM

We only enforce EMS rules, we cannot police members personal agreements, hence we wont ban someone just because a personal deal went sideways.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
billboard

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Feb 26, 2013 12:20 AM

Well, I thought it was a nice idea...oh well, I'll just have to think about something else. smug

looper

LOOPER DEALS

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Feb 26, 2013 01:30 AM

I think you can not enforce  no one cause there are so many reasons one not to contract the deal, i mean reasons we have no power over it, and it is pointless to have deals as you do not believe no one, as you know there is always a risk, you can not be 100% sure .
  I had thought before of an idea that new EMS members can not make exchanges and deals till they become at least with 150 - 200 posts, but as you know you can be scammed with everyone so it is pointless too.......

billboard

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Feb 26, 2013 11:52 AM

Well Looper...I believe in statistical proof and I am a calculated risk-taker.
I believe in taking measures to secure myself from being scammed.
If there were more efficient security measures enforced, such as the one I proposed, then scammers would beware and promoters could relax a bit more.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.