eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Apr 08, 2020 12:19 AM

Clixpalace=Kids Why not making "Kids owners badge" they can play with Lego
Print
Author Topic: Clixpalace=Kids Why not making "Kids owners badge" they can play with Lego  (Read 8637 times)
donatien

Referrals: 4

I'm not donatien @bitcointalk thank U (‿)凸

View Profile
Feb 04, 2013 11:06 AM

This is unbelieve that you give badge to the kids since looooooooooong time

come on my sister have 4 years you should received a request soon  laugh

(i don't talk about owners that don't even have a site anymore)

maybe you should make a kids owner badge  or kids section like this they can play with DBZ,sailormoon, goldorak and teletobbies(avec des bacs a sable comme a l ecole) or adult section because this is stupid since loooooong time now

this is crazy even yourself you don't follow your own rules

Mak please red flag for North  ems

North you remember this?
screenshot of messages between you and Nobody123 admin of clixpalace.com scam
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,272435.msg2586993.html#msg2586993

the kid is 14 years old and he stolen informations of his dad to create payment processor account,he admit it himself
http://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,272435.msg2587000.html#msg2587000

thumbs down derWhat a shame to scam your parents i never saw this in my life i promise you   thumbs down der

why don't you apply your own rules,North you remember my email telling you that the rules are not the same  for everybody here
this is another proof its not really a complain but this is not responsible from you
this is why Specter had what you called bad language

remember that they are under 18 years old or 21 idk

Still waiting proof that i botted PTCInv.

he said that i botted the poll of ptc investigation and he had witness from The Chat but...... i was on the chat LOL he lied again and the witness never come in fact this kid who run clixpalace lie every where  and his partner like to use emails members to spam people
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED:
About this shitty site Clixpalace.com
Funny we were talking on EMS Chat about kids opening PTC sites for fun and just arround who come in EMS chat :Nobody123 (admin of clixpalace.com)
and he spammed us asking to vote for his site on the poll of PTC investigation

Poll result (before asking)
should we review this site:
Yes:19
No:1

But he called us retarded

So Freedom of speak and express your opinion on the net,right.......?

After 20 minutes the poll result was somethink like
Post result:
should we review his site
Yes:25
No: 230

Then he was crying and accused me that i botted PTCinvestigation,he said he has witness
ok,that' fine...but give me proof before talking  and lying ! where are those witness??? Your witness never come cause you lied again !!!!
You lied once again and at different place,in fact you don't stop to lie
So you can keep telling you re in business blablabla lol......So act like a man,don't cry,don't lie and
be carefull next time to the personn you talk
« Last Edit: Feb 11, 2013 04:40 PM by donatien » Logged

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
HitIncome

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Feb 04, 2013 11:21 AM

nice catch, but may i ask where u got those screenshots?

Don't you ever think that paper cuts are trees last revenge?
P  Please consider the environment before printing
donatien

View Profile
Reply #2: Feb 04, 2013 11:23 AM

I hired Inspector Gadget  and he taken a look at nobody123 pm (joking)

« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 03:01 PM by donatien » Logged

Bitcoin Ninja, Unregulated Banker, SysAdmin in my bathroom | Member of the Chaintech foundation (Conventions, Meetings, Awareness, Education, Support)
There are a lot of people working on great projects. There are also people working on junk and marketing it as "blockchain."
HitIncome

View Profile
Reply #3: Feb 04, 2013 11:28 AM

oops, then i think northy will have a nice badge for gadget

get ready Wink

Don't you ever think that paper cuts are trees last revenge?
P  Please consider the environment before printing
waqas11

Referrals: 6

!!Aslamoalecum To All Of You !!

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Feb 04, 2013 11:36 AM

lolz
Totally irrelevant post
You don't know all things and scenario behind this. May be i shouldn't tell because i don't need to but i think its about owner of ems and you accuse him because of us.Now let me tell you somethings about "nobody123" me "waqas11" and our site.
1.we both started our site on November 2012.
2.After a month nobody123 applied for badge and his badge removed once then he cleared things about legal age with "MAK". Remember he got badge on my behalf. I am busy now a days so in ems nobody123 controls all things about site. So its our mutual decision to take badge for "nobody123" only. Understand?

You post this topic just to tell us North is not following rules?
lol before posting this thread atleast ask MAk first why north did this. "Kids badge" should be in ems for guys like you  clap
You are doing great effort to defame north but alas you failed  Wink

hahah yes a catch outside boundary  mrgreen
donatien

View Profile
Reply #5: Feb 04, 2013 11:39 AM

lolz
Totally irrelevant post
You don't know all things and scenario behind this. May be i shouldn't tell because i don't need to but i think its about owner of ems and you accuse him because of us.Now let me tell you somethings about "nobody123" me "waqas11" and our site.
1.we both started our site on November 2012.
2.After a month nobody123 applied for badge and his badge removed once then he cleared things about legal age with "MAK". Remember he got badge on my behalf. I am busy now a days so in ems nobody123 controls all things about site. So its our mutual decision to take badge for "nobody123" only. Understand?

You post this topic just to tell us North is not following rules?
lol before posting this thread atleast ask MAk first why north did this. "Kids badge" should be in ems for guys like you  clap
You are doing great effort to defame north but alas you failed  Wink
hahah yes a catch outside boundary  mrgreen

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its not only nobody123  case lol

its about ems principe giving badge to kids
first come first serve

« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 03:02 PM by donatien » Logged

donatien

View Profile
Reply #6: Feb 04, 2013 11:39 AM

oops, then i think northy will have a nice badge for gadget

get ready Wink

gadget will say

go go gadget ips

waqas11

Referrals: 6

!!Aslamoalecum To All Of You !!

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Feb 04, 2013 11:43 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its not only nobody case lol shut up your pussy lol
its about ems principe

haw what case? is it case? its a decision kid
well your sign tells us how far you can think lol. your proofs are wrong and totally out of scenario Wink
take zip now "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"  Lips Sealed  Wink
donatien

View Profile
Reply #8: Feb 04, 2013 11:44 AM

shut up you and you run clixpalace.com and what i have read its  you like use the emails of your members to spam your ref link)

i don't care the case  you are talking and i am not talking specificaly about nobody123 case xd
its not nobody123 topic  xd this screeshot was a perfect exemple lol

you got the principe now Huh?**
dear Borhat cousin

« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2013 04:26 AM by donatien » Logged

Nobody123

View Profile
Reply #9: Feb 04, 2013 11:50 AM

Removed
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2014 07:46 AM by Nobody123 » Logged

Banned on Request! Goodbye EMS had a good time <3
donatien

View Profile
Reply #10: Feb 04, 2013 12:01 PM

Nice way to take revenge first you botted this http://forum-ptc-investigation.com/index.php?topic=4484.0
Then you used bad languages and spammed abt Nobody S**g and then you said abt my family i will report you now just wait for it
I do legit business and pay my members if you have a problem then please consult NorthOwl then going public and posting stuff here
I and waqas are owners he is mostly busy i handle the site so you must not be concerned once again nicw way to take revenge for the fight

i have never botted PTCInvestigation ok ?
 seems you don't know  laugh
give me proof that i botted PTCInv. .............

i tell you ALL again its not about nobody123 topic but its a perfect exemple
you can report me of course as i don't care

i will say go go gadget ips
« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 05:38 PM by donatien » Logged

Nobody123

View Profile
Reply #11: Feb 04, 2013 12:02 PM

Removed
« Last Edit: Apr 27, 2014 07:46 AM by Nobody123 » Logged

Banned on Request! Goodbye EMS had a good time <3
donatien

View Profile
Reply #12: Feb 04, 2013 12:09 PM

I have witness who were in chat all are witness i was on phone otherwise i would have took screenshot but witness are enough

witness that i botted PTCInvestigation
lol you lie i wait those witness mdr !!!

« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 03:05 PM by donatien » Logged

DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #13: Feb 04, 2013 12:10 PM

Not to get into someone else's business... but what does it matter if one of the admins isn't 18. If he acts professional and runs the site properly it doesn't really matter. @OP please stop just trying to start a fight...
donatien

View Profile
Reply #14: Feb 04, 2013 12:17 PM

Not to get into someone else's business... but what does it matter if one of the admins isn't 18. If he acts professional and runs the site properly it doesn't really matter. @OP please stop just trying to start a fight...

buddy

what i wanted to say is that its not responsible to give badge to children under 18 or 21 ,idk the legal age, and about the principe of ems accepting this
will you give licence drive to kids even if he know drive,then its not responsible
its not  nobody123 case topic that  what they don't want understand ,but this screeshot was a good exemple to show my explanation you got it ?

« Last Edit: Feb 04, 2013 12:25 PM by donatien » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.