eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. May 20, 2022 05:27 AM

YAM - Your Ad Media - Golden membership and 1000 x-clicks free - 1,00$ minimum
Print
Author Topic: YAM - Your Ad Media - Golden membership and 1000 x-clicks free - 1,00$ minimum  (Read 26268 times)
Your Ad Media

Referrals: 0

Your advert space

View Profile WWW
Jan 25, 2013 06:21 PM

Hello members,happy to stay here and show you my site:

Your Ad Media

FOR ADVERTISERS,these are my advertising rates:

-Four type of ads:

-40 seconds: 1000 credits costs only 5$
-25 seconds:  1000 credits costs only 2$
-15 seconds:  1000 credits costs only 2$
-8 seconds:  1000 credits costs only 0,5$

Other ads:

Featured links: 1 month for only 1$

Banners: Starts at only 0,5$ 12.500 views

Featured Banner: Starts at only 0,25$ 12.500 views

Featured Ads: Starts at only 0,2$ 12.500 views

FOR MEMBERS:

Unlimited direct referrals,from 5% to 70% of their earnings.

Clicks at 0,0005$, 0,001$, 0,002$ and 0,005$.

Low payout at only 1,00$ with Paypal and Payza!!

Join!!

For EMS members:1 Month Golden membership

Put your name here and get credited.
« Last Edit: Feb 02, 2014 12:20 PM by Your Ad Media » Logged

zafouhar

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jan 26, 2013 12:58 AM

You should have a link to your site in this post, it took my quite a while to find it.

Admin [HippoPTC / LoveMyClicks / WinterHolidaysPTC / BirdFriendsPTC / CamelFamilyPTC / Holiday-Clicks / SpookyPTC / PTC-United / 7StarPTC / SharkPTC]
Your Ad Media

Your advert space

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jan 26, 2013 03:05 AM

You should have a link to your site in this post, it took my quite a while to find it.

ok,i put the link now  Wink

zafouhar

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jan 26, 2013 03:48 AM

Here are also some feedback based on what i check on before i register to decide whether a site is Scam or Legit:

- It would be beneficial if you have a page with payment proofs
- Also if you can add some statistics on the number of members that you have
- Very important to disable the Domain Privacy and have YOUR details available in the WHOIS - this will help increase the trust
- Very important for you to show dedication to your site and that you are not planning to close down the site, you can do this by renewing your domain name for 2 or more years - currently you registered your domain name for 1 year which for me makes me think "what will happen after the 1 year"

Those are some pointers to help you build trust with members more easily.

Admin [HippoPTC / LoveMyClicks / WinterHolidaysPTC / BirdFriendsPTC / CamelFamilyPTC / Holiday-Clicks / SpookyPTC / PTC-United / 7StarPTC / SharkPTC]
Your Ad Media

Your advert space

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jan 26, 2013 04:55 AM

Here are also some feedback based on what i check on before i register to decide whether a site is Scam or Legit:

- Very important to disable the Domain Privacy and have YOUR details available in the WHOIS - this will help increase the trust
- Very important for you to show dedication to your site and that you are not planning to close down the site, you can do this by renewing your domain name for 2 or more years - currently you registered your domain name for 1 year which for me makes me think "what will happen after the 1 year"

Would be the same if i have a section payment proofs in forum?I have this section in forum and outside visitors can see the forum without being a member. Smiley

I read and I think that disable the domain privacy would be dangerous: spam, phising, stole my identity for financial purposes...That's why i pay for this service.

I don't know that i could pay my domain for more than a year,but this is long time at the moment don't you think?I just started the site...

I didn't think about the member counter,i will see what can I do.

Thanks for your suggestions thumbs up

zafouhar

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Jan 26, 2013 06:39 AM

Would be the same if i have a section payment proofs in forum?I have this section in forum and outside visitors can see the forum without being a member. Smiley

I actually didn't notice this to say the truth - maybe you can add a link in the main page pointing to the Payment Proofs in the forum.

I read and I think that disable the domain privacy would be dangerous: spam, phising, stole my identity for financial purposes...That's why i pay for this service.

To say the truth I've never actually heard this and i've been using the internet and having my own companies for several years now and i know as a fact, at least in the industry i was working in that having privacy protection caused a lot of distrust as there is nothing for a Legit Website Owner to hide but if the owner of a website is fraud he will nearly always enable Privacy Protection as a way to hide. If a website is already trusted with payment proofs then it doesn't matter if privacy protection is on or off but for a new website it would help Smiley

I don't know that i could pay my domain for more than a year,but this is long time at the moment don't you think?I just started the site...

Yep i agree that its a long time but if you for example register it for 2 years then you also help people build trust - you are telling everyone that you are here for the long run and you have not opened the site today and you will close after some months...

I didn't think about the member counter,i will see what can I do.

Ok Smiley

Thanks for your suggestions thumbs up

No problems, i am trying to help as much as i can Smiley - i am personally looking forward for your site to become more established!

Your Ad Media

Your advert space

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jan 29, 2013 01:06 PM

First contest in our website: Make a banner and win unlimited views!

Prizes:

1st banner: One full month banner ad without any view limits in all the website.

2nd banner: Two weeks banner ad views.

Good luck!

This is the topic: http://www.youradmedia.com/forum/?fmid=1&sfmid=41&rtid=12

Your Ad Media

Your advert space

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Feb 01, 2013 11:55 AM

We added a link to forum in index where should be the payments proof and a counter with the number of members.I hoe this can make the site more trusted.

zafouhar

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Feb 01, 2013 01:27 PM

We added a link to forum in index where should be the payments proof and a counter with the number of members.I hoe this can make the site more trusted.

Good i am happy to hear that you listen to feedback, very positive!

Your Ad Media

Your advert space

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Feb 02, 2013 05:11 AM

Good i am happy to hear that you listen to feedback, very positive!
No,thanks to you for your suggestions,a greeting. Wink

Mosag

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Feb 02, 2013 11:50 AM

Thats really cool

Hijabs | Abayas | Inayah Collection
http://www.inayahcollection.com/
zafouhar

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Feb 03, 2013 12:00 AM

No,thanks to you for your suggestions,a greeting. Wink

Np thumbs up

shskumbla

Winners will never quite.!

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Feb 03, 2013 12:26 AM

Good design Smiley

Your Ad Media

Your advert space

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Feb 04, 2013 04:07 AM

Thats really cool
Thanks Wink
Good design Smiley
Thanks  mrgreen

We continue with the banner contest,if you want to participate only need to register and make us a banner about Your Ad Media in .gif format,read the rules: http://www.youradmedia.com/forum/?fmid=1&sfmid=41&rtid=12

And we have the "February Special",with incredible offers in advertising,prices started now from only 0,70$ 500 views!! Read the prices: http://www.youradmedia.com/forum/?fmid=1&sfmid=41&rtid=16

Your Ad Media

Your advert space

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Feb 07, 2013 06:03 AM

You can now vote for us here,in  ems

http://www.emoneyspace.com/site_list.php?vote_for=2810

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.