eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 29, 2023 12:38 pm

Another Joy-Click Excuse
Print
Author Topic: Another Joy-Click Excuse  (Read 2010 times)
phatorbit

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Sep 23, 2009 12:21 pm

The old owner said payouts would go out between 7-10 days. Then he used to say he is working on them as fast as he can but he was going in to debt. So you would have to wait almost 5 weeks for tiny .20 cent payment.

Now here is an email from the current owner:

hello all

about payouts. they are going pay as fast as i can pay them. the owner before had alot of site debt. so i doing my best with payouts. if you all want help i like each one of you to buy membership pack. that will gave site money and make payouts alot faster of getting payed. thing getting pay angian will help the site out all. in turst and all.

like to get the site were it getting alot sale every day and more sales means payout wiil be on time. no waying

thanks for your support and helping us grow.

www.joy-clicks.com

Yes this site pays, but it hemorrhages money more than it makes and I highly suggest anyone that uses this site (like myself) to be VERY wary about investing money it.

It should come a point, at least professionally, that if you have to beg and ask people to buy your service, it may come time to re-asses your business position.

It will come a time very soon it seems that this site may scam out.
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 23, 2009 05:35 pm

well i hate to burst your bubble on this one but the new owner is james disler google that and you will find out you will never be paid !!!!!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
josal

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Sep 23, 2009 10:14 pm

I still have 2 pending payments...

I wouldn't be so stupid to invest in this site without seeing my money.... whatever Admin says.... frusty

Taobao Retail Shopping - send to your doorstep in Singapore/Malaysia.   PM me.
phatorbit

View Profile
Reply #3: Sep 25, 2009 09:00 pm

hello all

there been change in payouts. you must upgraded to get payout. this will help us in payouts and to help us get payout up to date payed and help get site debt pay.  will be like this instill site get better.

thanks for you under standing

few more left in the contest. alot of cash and prizes to be won.

admin

www.joy-click.com

The latest email, so very right, its over, he wants you to pay more money than your payout is worth.

Its one thing to scam a person by closing a site, its just stupid to ask them to pay to be scammed lol.

Just wanted to share, I know this site sucks.
Chilly

Referrals: 24

ChillyCash & ChillyRewards Admin

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Sep 25, 2009 09:06 pm

Phat made me enjoy this site before.
Time to submit complaints to GPT-Boycott asking them to add another PTC to the watch list.

Stupid Joy-click frusty

[Moderator's Notes: Image Removed. Reason: Not Loading]
blinding_scythe

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Sep 26, 2009 01:04 pm

Well, add Joy-bux to that! Same stupid, greedy, scamming admin!!!  Angry

Earn money thru PTCs!
http://clickermom.blogspot.com
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.