eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 30, 2023 05:07 am

Gomezpeer and 1 centmail scam ?
Print
Author Topic: Gomezpeer and 1 centmail scam ?  (Read 3221 times)
edu127

Referrals: 19

View Profile
Aug 29, 2009 07:38 am

who among you join this site,are you paid by 1 cent mail,did gomezpeer activate your account.Im so unlucky by this two sites ,i install gomezpeer in  my 5 computers and im waiting for more than 2 months but until now not actvated and not paid the other thing i observe my antivirus intercept gomezpeer keep on loading object in my computer and i feel they make use my ip address and my computer and i plan to remove this gomez peer by the end of the month if nothing happen. 1 cent mail is another headache ,i already reach more than minimum cash out but their cashout button are not activated.I also email this 2 sites but never receive a single reply.I conclude this two sites are among who take advantage the members effort but will not pay.
makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #1: Aug 29, 2009 07:46 am

http://www.earnmoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,18634.0.html
azkira

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #2: Aug 29, 2009 08:39 am

i have installed GomezPeer all this year, i'm winning money with this program. i recommend it
sorry my english, i'm spanish Grin
all i can tell about GomezPeer is positive
war1911

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #3: Aug 30, 2009 12:31 am

who among you join this site,are you paid by 1 cent mail,did gomezpeer activate your account.Im so unlucky by this two sites ,i install gomezpeer in  my 5 computers and im waiting for more than 2 months but until now not actvated and not paid the other thing i observe my antivirus intercept gomezpeer keep on loading object in my computer and i feel they make use my ip address and my computer and i plan to remove this gomez peer by the end of the month if nothing happen. 1 cent mail is another headache ,i already reach more than minimum cash out but their cashout button are not activated.I also email this 2 sites but never receive a single reply.I conclude this two sites are among who take advantage the members effort but will not pay.

hey mate i have the same problem about gomezpeer
al420

View Profile
Reply #4: Aug 30, 2009 11:02 am

hi i am also having the same problem with 1 cent mail so it must be a scam.
As for gomezpeer i have been a member for about 5 years and so far i am still a pending member.
Just a couple of months ago gomeze started acting up and i get a warning on my computer telling me gomeze peer has encounterd a fatal error and it will not start up so i am guessing this is a scamm site as well.

And just like you i sent an email to the boath of them asking what was up and why my payout buton for 1 cent is not activated, and another email to gomez asking how much longer i would have to be on the pending member before my gomeze is activated and like you i got no response from eaither one.

so in short yes they are probably boath scam sites.

al420
Jeffrey

Epic Win

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Sep 08, 2009 03:22 pm

GomezPEER pays. I have been paid 3 times so far and it only took 2 months to become active.
Miguel

Referrals: 453

hypnotized much?

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 08, 2009 03:41 pm

GomezPeer doesn't even bother activating accounts that really make them money. My account would have like $100 by now if they had activated it 3 months ago.

[Moderator's editing: Dead image removed]
albhenpa

Referrals: 1

any payment today ? many scam yesterday

View Profile
Reply #7: Sep 23, 2009 11:27 pm

glad to see other get their activation at gomezpeer, so really sure paying me continously high5  ems

tuhkatriinu

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Sep 24, 2009 03:12 am

What is that gomezbeer? Undecided

Diamonds

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #9: Sep 26, 2009 06:13 am

It took a few months for gomez-peer to be activated for me, but I have been paid regurely for over 2 years.
I am sure you can find better sites than 1centmail.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.