eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 09, 2022 04:12 pm

Anyone familiar with xampp?
Print
Author Topic: Anyone familiar with xampp?  (Read 1012 times)
shipu

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Dec 14, 2012 01:49 pm

Hi
I am learning coding,so I need to test my progress  time by time.
that's why I installed xampp for viewing sites locally.but I can't mange to run aurora on xampp,it just shows the code inside index.php.
wordpress works perfectly.
can you run aurora locally?please share if yes.

DanielBinghamJr

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 14, 2012 02:20 pm

« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2013 04:14 am by DanielBinghamJr » Logged
wiicker95

View Profile
Reply #2: Dec 14, 2012 02:53 pm

Yes it is possible, I have it set up on my computer, however you have to go around the key validating function, so you would need to edit a few files. 
shipu

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Dec 15, 2012 12:45 am

Yes it is possible, I have it set up on my computer, however you have to go around the key validating function, so you would need to edit a few files. 
Would be helpful if you point out which file I need to edit.google not helping this time.

FJWorld

Referrals: 42

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Dec 21, 2012 07:17 am

Would be helpful if you point out which file I need to edit.google not helping this time.

What script are you running and what is your domain name?

shipu

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Dec 21, 2012 09:15 am

sdr 2 and domain is http://clickspay.info

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Dec 21, 2012 09:57 am

sdr 2 and domain is http://clickspay.info

Look at includes/globals.php near line 42 and you should be able to figure out what you need to do.

shipu

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Dec 21, 2012 01:13 pm

Look at includes/globals.php near line 42 and you should be able to figure out what you need to do.
I couldn't figure
 Sad
btw,even if I remove globals.php it shows same code.

]*script*\"?[^>]*>", $check_url)) || (eregi("<[^>]*object*\"?[^>]*>", $check_url)) || (eregi("<[^>]*iframe*\"?[^>]*>", $check_url)) || (eregi("<[^>]*applet*\"?[^>]*>", $check_url)) || (eregi("<[^>]*meta*\"?[^>]*>", $check_url)) || (eregi("<[^>]*style*\"?[^>]*>", $check_url)) || (eregi("<[^>]*form*\"?[^>]*>", $check_url)) || (eregi("\([^>]*\"?[^)]*\)", $check_url)) || (eregi("\"", $check_url))) { die (); } } unset($check_url); //putenv("TZ=US/Eastern"); if($dbg == 1) { $mtime = microtime(); $mtime = explode(" ",$mtime); $mtime = $mtime[1] + $mtime[0]; $starttime = $mtime; $mtimetemp = explode(" ",microtime()); $lasttime = $mtimetemp[1] + $mtimetemp[0]; } include("./header.php"); if($dbg == 1) { $mtimetemp = explode(" ",microtime()); $lasttimetemp = $mtimetemp[1] + $mtimetemp[0]; $thistime=$lasttimetemp-$lasttime; $lasttime=$lasttimetemp; $debug.="Header:".round($thistime,5).""; } include("./includes/modules.php"); if($dbg == 1) { $mtimetemp = explode(" ",microtime()); $lasttimetemp = $mtimetemp[1] + $mtimetemp[0]; $thistime=$lasttimetemp-$lasttime; $lasttime=$lasttimetemp; $debug.="Modules:".round($thistime,5).""; } if(($LOGGED_IN) && ($settings[footprints] == 1)) { $temp=parse_url($REQUEST_URI); $theurl=$temp[path]."?". iif($view!="","view=$view&"). iif($ac!="","ac=$ac&"). iif($id!="","id=$id&"). iif($user!="","user=$user&"). iif($ref!="","ref=$ref&"). iif($action!="","action=$action&"); if($theurl != "") { $Db1->query("INSERT INTO footprints SET username='$username', dsub='".time()."', url='".$theurl."', uri='".$REQUEST_URI."', title='".$includes[title]."', ip='$vip' "); } } if(is_file("templates/$settings[template]/layout_header.php") == true) include("templates/$settings[template]/layout_header.php"); else include("./includes/layout_header.php"); if($dbg == 1) { $mtimetemp = explode(" ",microtime()); $lasttimetemp = $mtimetemp[1] + $mtimetemp[0]; $thistime=$lasttimetemp-$lasttime; $lasttime=$lasttimetemp; $debug.="Banners:".round($thistime,5).""; } if(($LOGGED_IN == true) && ($thismemberinfo[type]==1)) { $sql=$Db1->query("SELECT * FROM memberships WHERE id='$thismemberinfo[membership]'"); $tempt=$Db1->fetch_array($sql); $thetype=$tempt[title]; } $Db1->sql_close(); include("./templates/$settings[template]/layout.php"); if($dbg == 1) { $mtimetemp = explode(" ",microtime()); $lasttimetemp = $mtimetemp[1] + $mtimetemp[0]; $thistime=$lasttimetemp-$lasttime; $lasttime=$lasttimetemp; $debug.="Template:".round($thistime,5).""; } if($dbg == 1) { $mtime = microtime(); $mtime = explode(" ",$mtime); $mtime = $mtime[1] + $mtime[0]; $endtime = $mtime; $totaltime = ($endtime - $starttime); echo "

".$debug."
Total Time:    ".round($totaltime,5)."
"; flush(); } exit; ?>
Have you tested on your pc?

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Dec 21, 2012 02:29 pm

I couldn't figure
 Sad
btw,even if I remove globals.php it shows same code.

Have you tested on your pc?

Removing the file would not make sense.

Maybe you are getting into something that you should avoid.
You need to understand what the code does and look at what is currently commented.

shipu

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Dec 21, 2012 02:36 pm

Removing the file would not make sense.

Maybe you are getting into something that you should avoid.
You need to understand what the code does and look at what is currently commented.

I removed it just to know if the file makes any change.
BTW,I have enabled apache,php and mysql
created database,imported through phpmyadmin
added info to config.php file
did I miss something?or will it work if I set it up through installer?(sdr2 installation package,though I don't have one)

FJWorld

Let's Work Together!

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Dec 23, 2012 10:17 am

If it does not work then you are doing something wrong.

I personally use http://www.wampserver.com/

Are you a reseller for sdr because normally sdr customers do not have access to the installer.

In any case a site owner does not need the installer files to do what you are trying to do.

abbe77

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Dec 25, 2012 06:18 pm

Why dont you try some free hosting? By this way you can test everything in real world. I experienced issues many time while transferring xmpp site to live site. After having usch issues I always make test site on free hosting and after completion, simply move to paid hosting without any problem.

DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #12: Dec 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Why dont you try some free hosting? By this way you can test everything in real world. I experienced issues many time while transferring xmpp site to live site. After having usch issues I always make test site on free hosting and after completion, simply move to paid hosting without any problem.

I was about to suggest the same thing Tongue I like x10Hosting, they limit you to 512mb disk space though, but that is enough for an Aurora isn't it?
shipu

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Dec 26, 2012 12:22 am

New directory will  do too,but wanted to use xampp big grin

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.