eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 01, 2022 07:33 PM

The next exciting thing!
Print
Author Topic: The next exciting thing!  (Read 1279 times)
NVT

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Oct 16, 2013 06:17 PM

Hello all,

We are proud to present one of the most exciting websites of the year!! Starting October 26th (10/26/2013) there will be beta testing for our new and upcoming website. It will be private beta testing and we are looking to fill 150 spots for development purposes only. All money invested will be returned at the end of the testing period. The beta testing can last from 7- 21 days. If you are very interested in Ptc sites now is your time to be apart of the next big thing  thumbs up Since this is private beta testing none of the details will be released until you are chosen and given a login. ONCE AGAIN there is NO compensation for volunteering to be apart of the beta testing this is strictly for development and building purposes. All funds invested will be refunded at the end of the beta testing, no investment is required but is recommended to test the full potential of the website. Be apart of a new beginning! If interested just send a message or reply to the post. Beta testing is now only open to residents of the USA.

Best Regards,

NVT
dawkventures

View Profile
Reply #1: Oct 23, 2013 05:31 PM

PM me some details.

I am from USA.
DanielBinghamJr

View Profile
Reply #2: Oct 23, 2013 06:17 PM

PM me. (I'm from the USA.)

- Daniel
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.