eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Feb 28, 2021 01:26 AM

Browse4bux - SCAM ?
Print
Author Topic: Browse4bux - SCAM ?  (Read 1203 times)
mitkoddk

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Nov 26, 2012 08:39 AM

Any one ...

nike21

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Nov 26, 2012 01:08 PM

no there paying so far...
nganwaihung

View Profile
Reply #2: Nov 26, 2012 08:06 PM

Hi all users of Browse4Bux.

You know me as baares…

My real name is Bår (Baar) Erlend Stoveland, and I am from Norway.

Many of you may already know me from previous forum posts here in B4B.
I have been a user of B4B since April 2012. I've invested a lot of money, but I have also managed to get in profit mainly through renting referral shares but also by promoting B4B to others.

B4B has been my favorite PTC since I joined and especially due to admin and his behavior towards users of the site.

I have agreed to help Browse4Bux and I contribute with a business paypal account since I care about this website and also I care for my direct referrals that I have led to join B4B. It also includes an honest and responsible admin that is working hard for its users. It would be a shame to give it up at this time when everything was going so well…

It is after all one of the few PTCs who actually have a stable system that seems to last a good while. At the same time it is also possible for the users to earn more than a few cents a day. I am myself a living proof of that.

It is a pity when other factors affects us users. Therefore...

I declare that with this I have today entered into a cooperation agreement with the former owner to get the page to run normally again. The contract was signed today, November 24th 2012.

Still it will take a while to setup the business paypal account and get it verified for B4Bs use. I hope you understand this will take some time. Please be patient while the paperwork is done.

I'll probably also in the future get a few administrative tasks together with current admin and optionally help answer some support tickets.

As the new co-owner and new adjunct to admin I will in cooperation with admin and Anners, do everything in my power to ensure that B4B again will have a promising future as it once was ...

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Long Live B4B

Mady

Referrals: 3

Now a SEOclerks Seller =)

View Profile
Reply #3: Nov 26, 2012 10:31 PM

yesterday someone posted a payment proof in this forum with the date 25.11.12 so i guess the site despite of the pp problems, is still paying

On ROXILIA get $5 for each new referral. You will earn 0.2% daily from your "FREE Plan" (no investment)

€ € € ⇥ My Buxhost Sites for your Buxhost Sites ⇤ € € €
job4life

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Nov 27, 2012 04:59 AM

im working on PTC also, but i dont have browsed4bux.. anyway cccording to my researched it is paying. not to worry Smiley

www.sitesmoneymaking.blogspot.com How I make $600 monthly for free programs with proofs Smiley
mitkoddk

View Profile
Reply #5: Nov 27, 2012 08:28 AM

I wait for my cashout from 5-6 days. In my home page i see this "You have one outstanding payment proof to upload." but I'm not received the money yet. Sad((

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.