eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 19, 2021 06:26 PM

PTCGENERATION... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS..
Print
Author Topic: PTCGENERATION... WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS..  (Read 1390 times)
scamwatcherboy

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Nov 12, 2012 09:25 AM

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYSSSSSS

NOTE: THIS THREAD IS NOT TO TELL PTCGENERATION IS A SCAM, THEY PAY ME VERY WELL and  THEY NEVER MISSED PAYING THEIR MEMBERS.. its just this adssssss

updated:
ads reset now at 9:00 servertime

LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE NOW.. WHAT IS WRONG??
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2012 04:59 PM by scamwatcherboy » Logged

[Mod edit: Account Closed, New account "cocobun"]
zeehan

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Nov 12, 2012 09:27 AM

yeah, they are really having a hard time on ptc evo's cron jobs.

hope they will fix this soon.  pray

nike21

View Profile
Reply #2: Nov 12, 2012 09:53 PM

its an a very easy fix... he can do it in admin panel and cpanel of hosting.. it will take him 2 secs to fix it himself..
beko

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Nov 16, 2012 11:52 PM

its an a very easy fix... he can do it in admin panel and cpanel of hosting.. it will take him 2 secs to fix it himself..

if we can, we already done.

uya91

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Nov 17, 2012 09:13 AM

hey friend, i know why you don't get earning from your refferal. like twickerz, refferal must click the yellow ads. not red ads. maybe your ref just click standar ads, and because of that's you don't get ref.

and about ads not reset, well, i have problem too in xcbux. but trying clear your cookie or logout first and sign in again. i hope that's work.

big grin i'm not admin of these ptc, but i learn from my fault to get more exprience big grin try fix ourself before fix other.  Cool  ems

**My Favorite paying site**

payout from 1 - 3 days. if not please contact admin. If member honest, we will be honest too. must read terms in forum, there are some country have terms to request payout. must respect all member and admin too. and don't cheat.
scamwatcherboy

View Profile
Reply #5: Nov 17, 2012 03:09 PM

hey friend, i know why you don't get earning from your refferal. like twickerz, refferal must click the yellow ads. not red ads. maybe your ref just click standar ads, and because of that's you don't get ref.

and about ads not reset, well, i have problem too in xcbux. but trying clear your cookie or logout first and sign in again. i hope that's work.

big grin i'm not admin of these ptc, but i learn from my fault to get more exprience big grin try fix ourself before fix other.  Cool  ems

you think you really know why??? are you sure?? hehehe
do you have a ptcgeneration account??? because i think you are not really getting what we are trying to say hehehe before i complained i do a lot of those thing.. more than those of what you mentioned already, hehehe "try fix ourself before fix other" .. i think you need this advise of yours more than i do....

« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2012 03:23 PM by scamwatcherboy » Logged

clixten

Referrals: 5

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Nov 17, 2012 08:46 PM

they had problems, but i saw in the the last 3 day's everything worked properly.  ems

Paying Since 1 November 2012

Registered Company ! Over 650.000 members joined, What are you waiting for ?
uya91

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Nov 18, 2012 07:37 AM

you think you really know why??? are you sure?? hehehe
do you have a ptcgeneration account??? because i think you are not really getting what we are trying to say hehehe before i complained i do a lot of those thing.. more than those of what you mentioned already, hehehe "try fix ourself before fix other" .. i think you need this advise of yours more than i do....

well well well. big grin i'm trying to fix myself. big grin i forgot to tell you i'm sorry if i'm wrong. just making help for other. maybe i'm wrong. well, i'm human can make mistake. and i really don't know about scipting. so, i'm trying update my browser, clear cookies and do something, that's my exprience, just share maybe can fix it big grin
 sorry if wrong big grin how about it? big grin

payout from 1 - 3 days. if not please contact admin. If member honest, we will be honest too. must read terms in forum, there are some country have terms to request payout. must respect all member and admin too. and don't cheat.
scamwatcherboy

View Profile
Reply #8: Nov 18, 2012 10:30 AM

Undecided sorry, maybe i misunderstood what you said..

uya91

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Nov 19, 2012 07:49 AM

Undecided sorry, maybe i misunderstood what you said..
as you know, you talk with a crazy man. wakakakakaka

pocky

View Profile
Reply #10: Nov 24, 2012 03:39 PM

they had problems, but i saw in the the last 3 day's everything worked properly.  ems

Working?Thats good. Smiley

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.