eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 07, 2022 02:05 pm

iLikesCash.com Get Paid For Your Facebook Likes - PTC
Print
Author Topic: iLikesCash.com Get Paid For Your Facebook Likes - PTC  (Read 3698 times)
socialsmash

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #45: Nov 15, 2012 08:28 am

Hello,

When you login click on the "Advertise" link there you can add your Facebook fan page. You will need to then apply credits to your page in order for it to be shown. You can purchase credits from the "Buy Credits" link or by taking advantage of the Today's Special when you login. (if available).

If you need help read the instructions in your Advertisers panel, there is also a "Need Help?" link in your menu.

Thanks
socialsmash

View Profile
Reply #46: Nov 15, 2012 08:43 am

Ok guys the Pre Launch special that I posted here for my opening Topic will be coming to an end in 72 hours so if you have not already jumped aboard and taken advantage of the pre launch offer now is the time to do so. I have set up 2 HUGE Facebook targeted traffic campaigns and the first one goes live 11/16/2012 at 12:00pm PST so we will be seeing a lot of new faces and plenty of new people to like your pages so get em up before we get flooded with new members and visitors. I will keep you posted as to when I launch stage 2 of the targeted Facebook traffic campaign.

Thanks
socialsmash

View Profile
Reply #47: Nov 17, 2012 09:07 am

anyone else interested in the sign up bonus?
wanwan1910

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #48: Nov 17, 2012 09:29 pm

My Facebook and my user name:  Quang WanWan
socialsmash

View Profile
Reply #49: Nov 18, 2012 08:33 am

My Facebook and my user name:  Quang WanWan

Hello,

Your all set  thumbs up I have also added some advertising credits for your fanpage, you can add your fanpage from within the advertisers panel. Make sure you add credits to the fanpage you submitted or it will not display to users.

Thanks
socialsmash

View Profile
Reply #50: Nov 21, 2012 02:57 pm

For those of you who joined and those who have not yet joined be sure you login daily to check for new ads. We have just added a few this morning and more ads are coming so go get em thumbs up

http://ilikescash.com
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.