eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 04, 2022 09:52 pm

New PTC Script - The URL Has Changed, Script Faster
Print
Author Topic: New PTC Script - The URL Has Changed, Script Faster  (Read 22161 times)
The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #15: Sep 20, 2009 03:11 pm

want to see what its base was?

http://www.phpeasystep.com/phptu/12.html

lol, how much open source is in Gen3 anyway?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sorry Hamza you fail.

EDIT - yay 3333 Smiley

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #16: Sep 20, 2009 04:50 pm

I was talking about duelbux using the nulled script..don't you own it? You might want to check your support email for that site.
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Sep 20, 2009 04:58 pm

i thought that script was nulled.... but thats what gen 3 and 2 and if there is a 1 have had happened... if u cant secure it it will be nulled by someone lol  Tongue

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #18: Sep 20, 2009 05:03 pm

i thought that script was nulled.... but thats what gen 3 and 2 and if there is a 1 have had happened... if u cant secure it it will be nulled by someone lol  Tongue

It still is illegal, and I can still shutdown any site using an illegal version as well as blacklist them in quiet a few international databases.
youngone324

Referrals: 28

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Sep 20, 2009 05:03 pm

site will be taken down.

Custom Bux Script: (Licenses Will Soon Be Available) S-Tech

- special place for webhosts, website owners and money earners.
AjayP

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #20: Sep 20, 2009 05:49 pm

what are you talking about its impossible to secure a PHP script, any protections you put in can be taken out.
lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Sep 20, 2009 08:02 pm

not from what i have heard... ex: i have never seen a fully functional nulled  recent version of shiftcode script, nullers say because they could not do it.

AjayP

View Profile
Reply #22: Sep 20, 2009 08:59 pm

not from what i have heard... ex: i have never seen a fully functional nulled  recent version of shiftcode script, nullers say because they could not do it.
I told you that lol and no... the reason it cant be nulled is because YOU DONT EVEN GET THE SCRIPT. You can only access admin panel like buxhost.
lynnj

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Sep 20, 2009 09:12 pm

Isn't there supposed to be a way to get a script through remote acess too?

Arpit13

Referrals: 1

Think. Design. Create.

View Profile
Reply #24: Sep 20, 2009 09:41 pm

site looking good now

Developing a personal website to showcase my work. Want a sneak peek?
AjayP

View Profile
Reply #25: Sep 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Isn't there supposed to be a way to get a script through remote acess too?
no...
h4sin

Referrals: 6

View Profile
Reply #26: Sep 21, 2009 07:12 am

lol , whats going on here?  Grin Grin

Start Making Money By Playing Mobile Phone Games! Get Free $0.30!!
Fennec

Referrals: 10

View Profile
Reply #27: Sep 21, 2009 11:12 am

Try not to steal my forum like you did with your nulled script Wink. BTW, I'm sure you and your host received the DMCA cease and desist?

Really...
You find time to threaten EMS members that you have no proof that they stole whatever script you're talking about, and you didn't find the time to do what I have asked you in PM, not a bright move to have a place in this forum if you ask me, besides on what proof is your "DMCA" based on, you have no proof, could be just a GEN3 script which you clearly made free to the public.
before you start judging people and threatening them, do what I told you, because you still haven't redeemed yourself after what happened last time...
ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #28: Sep 21, 2009 11:17 am

Really...
You find time to threaten EMS members that you have no proof that they stole whatever script you're talking about, and you didn't find the time to do what I have asked you in PM, not a bright move to have a place in this forum if you ask me, besides on what proof is your "DMCA" based on, you have no proof, could be just a GEN3 script which you clearly made free to the public.
before you start judging people and threatening them, do what I told you, because you still haven't redeemed yourself after what happened last time...

Alright, also, I have proof..he's not even denying it. The GeN2 script is made free to the public, GeN3 is not, and it is fully copyrighted. I'll get on that PM thing.
Fennec

Referrals: 10

View Profile
Reply #29: Sep 21, 2009 11:20 am

Alright, also, I have proof..he's not even denying it. The GeN2 script is made free to the public, GeN3 is not, and it is fully copyrighted. I'll get on that PM thing.

Fair enough, I expect you to do what I told you.
Now about your DMCA notice, how do you plan on tackling someone if he refuses to put down his website, you can't tell me that you are going to resolve to an offshore law suit that is going to cost more then you ever made selling those scripts, that's just silly, we both know its just a scare tactic  Roll Eyes
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.